It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein John Doe List New Year's Suprise

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TowmasterLG

What if we are all wrong? What if Epstein is and was CIA? Maybe thats how he was able to so easily move about, flying under the radar

A mosad agent in wet criminality..

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What CNN is reporting:

Epstein-linked John Does are about to be named publicly. Here’s what we know

The timing of the document release isn’t clear.

The order by Judge Loretta Preska, dated December 18, gave the individuals named in the documents 14 days to appeal the ruling, after which lawyers would “prepare the documents for unsealing.”

The window to appeal closed Tuesday night, indicating the documents could be posted to the court docket as early as this week.

The 51-page order lists the people, from “J. Doe 003” through “J. Doe 187,” with an explanation each about why their names should be sealed or unsealed.

As previously posted, the Conservative Daily is reporting that the release has been delayed until January 22nd.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Except they aren't wrong in saying that on ATS what is proof enough for others to be guilty of something usually stops being adequate when talking about Trump. For me personally I think both Biden and Trump have, are and will fail this country. Since I think both parties currently suck it is easy for me to apply the same approach to either when forming an opinion. That isn't the norm here regardless of which party is being discussed.

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

awe, put some salve on that wound and you will feel better when sitting.

Gates may or may not have porked children. He got a divorce for some reason, his ex wife knows the reason. But just a picture isn't proof of that. It's funny that you come to Grannys defence when she did the same thing you are railing about. It's like the DERP evaded you while you were DERPing. DERP on.

Number of divorces: 689,308 (45 reporting States and D.C.)

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=Number%20of%20divorces%3A%20689%2C308%20(45%20reporting%20States%20and%20D.C.)

As per the CDC there were 689,308 divorces in most of the US last year. How many of those would you wonder if the male porked children or not?

I don't have enough info to make me wonder if Gates did and that caused his divorce just like I don't have enough to wonder if Trump did during his.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Gates may or may not have porked children. He got a divorce for some reason, his ex wife knows the reason. But just a picture isn't proof of that. It's funny that you come to Grannys defence when she did the same thing you are railing about. It's like the DERP evaded you while you were DERPing. DERP on.

Didnt Trump get divorced? (twice) , if you are using that as some sort of proof, his ex wives know the reason

derp, derp, derp WTF, i thought ATS was mainly an adult website
edit on 3-1-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

Didnt Trump get divorced? (twice) , if you are using that as some sort of proof, his ex wives know the reason

Gates has always been known to have affairs.

But, this one would hurt/affect the "brand".

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

The docs have been released. Havent found yet.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IndieA

The docs have been released. Havent found yet.

We'll see a "DOE" List, and then a "DIE" list 😃

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Diversity, Inclusion and Equity???

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Court listener page where the docs should be.

Embedded documents on The Post Millennial here.
ed it on 3-1-2024 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

here ya go at least that's what the article said.

the article,

Jeffrey Epstein's private jet flight records revealed in Ghislaine Maxwell trial

the link in the article, warning opens a PDF. kinda hard to read, this link also has a link to the original PDF which is just as hard to read on the right.

Epstein flight logs released in USA vs. Maxwell

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Got two links above. One to the docs page and one to a website that has the docs embedded via Scribd.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: GrandmaX
I bet Trump is on that list, this will also disqualify Trump to run for 2024.

Here he is partying with Epstein.

Is Epstein one of those ALIENS that's living among humans, as described by a Pentagon whistleblower? He has at least 100 teeth!

Haha, weirdly that was something I took note of instantly as well. Would surely think the dude could afford a dentist.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thanks Jin, I chose the 2nd link and went to the original pdf. It's 118 pages.

And I see LOTS of initials only. I wish I could figure out who JE and GM were....jk

I really don't know who ET is.

And I love this:

JE, GM, SK, 1 female

The penmanship leaves a lot to be desired, there are many blanks and lots of questions.

Here's a view for the enquiring minds. Page 90 of the pdf

edit on rd31202400000031bWed, 03 Jan 2024 18:48:22 -06002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Chuck Schumer might be on one list. 😀

And Dick Durbin was one screaming to not release anything. What's his play? 😀

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

That looks like the old release of the flight logs, which have been available for a long time now.

There's likely going to be over 150 full names released by the court when this release happens. It was scheduled for the 8th, but may have been moved to the 22nd.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Seems a partial was just released. Maybe someone can check this. It's on documentcloud.org in link below.
just-released

Hmm, was supposed to be a list, looks like court documents about cases they were not releasing, but have now.
edit on 3-1-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
Chuck Schumer might be on one list. 😀

And Dick Durbin was one screaming to not release anything. What's his play? 😀

This election year is starting off in disaster mode for Democrats. I'd start a thread on it if there wasn't so much material, LOL.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

They also have names still blacked out.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: StoutBroux

That looks like the old release of the flight logs, which have been available for a long time now.

There's likely going to be over 150 full names released by the court when this release happens. It was scheduled for the 8th, but may have been moved to the 22nd.

Yes, it is. But that's what was at the link I went to. My error though.

As posted above, here is the link I believe has the info. It is on the cloud but can be downloaded in pdf. It's almost a thousand pages. I'm going to need some time on this one.

www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Call me jaded, cynical, whatever. I will never believe that any list released after this much time is worth the paper it is printed on. There has been more than enough time for the high-end guilty parties to make their "arrangements" and keep their names out of the mud. The little guys? Yeah, sorry. You get it full in the face...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join