It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein John Doe List New Year's Suprise

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
BOOM: Judge Orders Over 100 of Child Predator Jeffrey Epstein’s High Profile Associates to Be Revealed in Next 14 Days – Several Names Linked to Epstein are Emerging – Will Bill Clinton and Bill Gates Be Mentioned?

On December 18, 2023, Judge Loretta Preska of the federal court for the Southern District of New York issued an order unsealing a large number of documents relating to 187 John Does. The identity of the Does, all individuals who are somehow related to the Giufre case, has been kept under seal by the court for years.

187 John Does all from the Giufre case.

While it seems like the public will now finally be able to see at least a portion of records, the public may yet be set for another frustration: Judge Preska froze her order from becoming effective for two weeks, to permit lawyers for the anonymous Does to file objections to the unsealing of the records. The case is Virginia Giufre v. Ghislaine Maxwell.

Dozens of Jeffrey Epstein’s high profile associates are in for a New Year’s surprise as they will be named in court documents set to be released in the first days of 2024.

I've heard that sunlight is the best disinfectant.

In a related story:

New photo shows Bill Gates posing with Epstein accuser years after his 2008 conviction: report

The photo — believed to be among the first showing Gates with an alleged Epstein victim — was allegedly taken by the shady financier himself at Gates’ Seattle office in March 2014, years after Epstein’s 2008 conviction in Florida for soliciting and procuring a minor for prostitution, the Wall Street Journal reported. In the image, published by the Journal Sunday, Gates is seen smiling and fiddling with the zipper of his dark quarter-zip sweater as a woman identified as a Polish model, then in her 20s, stands erect at his side in a gray jacket and blue scarf with her chest nearly pressed up against him.

The mentioned photo can be found here along with at least one other.

Google Search

Yandex seems to have some photos I've never seen before as well:

Yandex Photo Search

What Kash Patel has to say:

Kash Patel: FBI Has Jeffrey Epstein’s Little Black Book – Trump Should Release It on Day 1 and the Rest of the Footage of the DC Pipe Bomber (VIDEO)

On day one, roll out the black book. Not just that. On day one, roll out all the text messages and communications we were told were deleted. On day one, play the rest of the video of the pipe bomber… You need a central node to be continuously declassifying. This is another thing they do, they overclassify — to protect the deep state. We still haven’t seen half of the RussiaGate report that we wrote. Still under lock and key… All of these things there needs to be a continuing central power, all of the requests that come in.. right out the door. As long as it’s not a major threat to national security.”

edit on 19-12-2023 by IndieA because: Clarification

edit on Wed Dec 20 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling of Epstein in title

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
They had to wait this long so they could scrub the list of all of the high profile names that are in the spotlight.

Once the big names, rich investors, and politicians are taken off, they can release a revised list of all of the little guys that will be taking the full brunt.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well .. this should be fun.
What the heck took so long!
Is it a list that can be trusted?
Or has it been enhanced and/or scrubbed etc etc.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

better start greasing up the guillotines and wood chippers.
This should be a fun year!

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Judge Preska froze her order from becoming effective for two weeks, to permit lawyers for the anonymous Does to file objections to the unsealing of the records.

What happens if their lawyer files to object? I assume they will be omitted from the release? This is just B.S. Who in their right mind would not get their lawyer to file an objection?

I for see nothing coming from this, the judge should have never frozen the order, and she should have released the names immediately.

edit on 19-12-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
As a gambler I will say it'll never happen unless it's a few little guys.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Devils Advocate,

Flight logs do not prove that child rape has taken place. Releasing the flight logs will result in multiple defamation and civil rights suits and would result in the turning over of millions of dollars of taxpayer money to likely child abusers.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JethroBob

Can you point to where the article mentions "flight logs"?.

In August, 2022 the federal judge overseeing the case, denied Gateway Pundit’s efforts to unseal the documents.

HOWEVER, Gateway Pundit filed an appeal to the federal Second Circuit Court of Appeals, demanding that GP and the public be allowed to access the Epstein Sex Client list.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

What happens if their lawyer files to object? I assume they will be omitted from the release?

I guess we'll have to wait to see what happens to those who object.

This is just B.S. Who in their right mind would not get their lawyer to file an objection?

Lazy people, people who don't pay attention, and dead people are some examples.

edit on 19-12-2023 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
She knew exactly what she was doing.

EDIT TO SIMPLIFY - Generally, orders don't contain hibidy hooblah about future effective dates and objections.

That's a list of a plethora of names with deep pockets that will file multiple objections, likely in succession by different people, and keep all of this tied up in court for the next year or so, given the objections and request to keep everything sealed aren't granted somewhere in the meantime.

I bet money that she got a good chunk of money to do this.
edit on 19-12-2023 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I wonder why some of the names won't be released. That part seems suspect.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Would make sense this was the real reason Gates got divorced recently.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Interesting.

So would it be public knowledge on the lawyers names that file objections? I would guess the client would still be protected, but it would be interesting to see how "big" the law firms that file an objection are.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Re: www.foxnews.com...

Merely showing the names of Epstein associates, accusers, flight logs, etc., doesn't get anyone arrested, does it?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I think Kamala Harris asked the judge to keep her name sealed, using "fear of violence" as her reasoning.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Mods. Feel free to correct my spelling in the title. I was in a rush, but I will make a point to do a better job of reviewing my posts going forward, and I will continue to try to improve upon my bad spelling.

edit on 19-12-2023 by IndieA because: Added a word

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

My guess is that, because these people have never been charged with anything in relation to the case, that none of them has done anything wrong.

And I'd also guess that the only reason that the names were suppressed was to protect the innocent from people who would make baseless and false allegations against them - like Gateway Pundit are implying that they will do.

It's a big nothingburger, again.

Also, why do the preface the headlines of all these nothingburgers with "BOOM". Is it a secret code?

edit on 19-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I think Kamala Harris asked the judge to keep her name sealed, using "fear of violence" as her reasoning.

I think that you just made that up.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

My guess is that, because these people have never been charged with anything in relation to the case, that none of them has done anything wrong.

And I'd also guess that the only reason that the names were suppressed was to protect the innocent from people who would make baseless and false allegations against them - like Gateway Pundit are implying that they will do.

It's a big nothingburger, again.

From a security standpoint, I would think that any association with Epstein would be an automatic disqualifier from sensitive positions, as the chance of blackmail existing increases just by association.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
They had to wait this long so they could scrub the list of all of the high profile names that are in the spotlight.

Once the big names, rich investors, and politicians are taken off, they can release a revised list of all of the little guys that will be taking the full brunt.

Just my thoughts.

Sounds like a job for Project Veritas.

Oh wait, make that O'keefe Media Group. Since Veritas is probably a front for cointel now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join