It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein John Doe List New Year's Suprise

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: IndieA

My guess is that, because these people have never been charged with anything in relation to the case, that none of them has done anything wrong.

And I'd also guess that the only reason that the names were suppressed was to protect the innocent from people who would make baseless and false allegations against them - like Gateway Pundit are implying that they will do.

It's a big nothingburger, again.

From a security standpoint, I would think that any association with Epstein would be an automatic disqualifier from sensitive positions, as the chance of blackmail existing increases just by association.

Has it not occurred to you that some of the people on this list were witnesses for the prosecution?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Epstein had another pilot ( Larry Visoski) whose records were never released; I wonder if they will be included?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I don't know how complete this is. But someone released the black book unredacted on twitter in 2019.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

My guess is that, because these people have never been charged with anything in relation to the case, that none of them has done anything wrong.

And I'd also guess that the only reason that the names were suppressed was to protect the innocent from people who would make baseless and false allegations against them - like Gateway Pundit are implying that they will do.

From a security standpoint, I would think that any association with Epstein would be an automatic disqualifier from sensitive positions, as the chance of blackmail existing increases just by association.

Has it not occurred to you that some of the people on this list were witnesses for the prosecution?

In my mind that wouldn't change anything from a security standpoint. I think that anyone with a known association with a blackmail ring, should probably be indefinitely barred from holding any sensitive government positions.

edit on 19-12-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I don't know how complete this is. But someone released the black book unredacted on twitter in 2019.

twitter.com...

I've seen it before. As someone who has studied the art of illusion, and someone who has always thought that Epstein's "suicide" looked like a prison break and faked death, I thought it was interesting that Epstein had the phone numbers of two high profile illusionists.

edit on 19-12-2023 by IndieA because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I think Kamala Harris asked the judge to keep her name sealed, using "fear of violence" as her reasoning.

I think that you just made that up.

As you see in the article, A prominent female asked the judge to keep her name sealed due to fear of violent actions being taken against her.

My guess was Kamala Harris because before this morning, the photo of her posing with Jeffrey Epstein had been deeply buried for a long time.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So you think Epstein was the target of an On-going investigation ?

Epstein provided a very valuable service to the Powerful , Epstein was also way to dangerous to be left alive if he was ever compromised .

The moment he was compromised he was a Dead man and he knew it .

I'm sure the FBI knew full well who Epstein was and what he did , Though they let him stay in business .....

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I would think that a proper deadman-switch along with $400 million should be enough to have kept him comfortably alive and hidden somewhere.

And after all, whatever Epstein collected, it never leaked.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I would think that a proper deadman-switch along with $400 million should be enough to have kept him comfortably alive and hidden somewhere.

And after all, whatever Epstein collected, it never leaked.

$400 million ? is that all he was worth and he had an Island , A Plane ,A Yacht and God knows what else . Interesting I thought he was a Multi-Billionaire .

It never leaked because they Deaded his ass.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I find it hard to believe that alleged blackmail material of that caliper would just go away with the death of one operative.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What like prince Andrew? He was so innocent he decided to give an interview with the BBC in an effort to protect his public relations, but not being the sharpest knife in the drawer, he practically admitted his guilt. Doh! Look how his family treated him afterwards…

Epstein was in the business of blackmailing people remember?

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I find it hard to believe that alleged blackmail material of that caliper would just go away with the death of one operative.

Probably the Mossad has it all stashed somewhere for safe keeping.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Great news if true (not sure how US court system works and GP generally

I think UK Dispatches have had access to the flight logs for a year or more and his little black book of contacts when making their 'Prince and the Paedophile' documentary about Prince Andrew and Epstein.

rince Andrew & paedophile Jeffrey Epstein were close friends for 12 years. Dispatches compared Epstein's flight logs & address book with Andrew's schedule and found that over their years of friendship the pair met at least 10 times. The Prince often stayed with Epstein for days.

CH4 Dispatches twitter

Are these the same docs or a seperate one as I'm unsure if sealed US documents can be accessed and published abroad.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Interesting. I did not hear that one before.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
One version of the flight log saved:

archive.org/details/flightlogsandblackbook

At the time it first dropped, there where some photographed versions of the documents going around with lot of names on them. In time some of the lists got shorter. For those that have all the data, including the undergrounds video library, looks like a big job.

I don't know how accurate all the data is in the file I linked too? If the courts do drop it it is going to raise suspicions for those involved and how much? For those on the WEF/WHO bandwagon might make things a bit shaky?

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
One version of the flight log saved:

archive.org/details/flightlogsandblackbook

At the time it first dropped, there where some photographed versions of the documents going around with lot of names on them. In time some of the lists got shorter. For those that have all the data, including the undergrounds video library, looks like a big job.

I don't know how accurate all the data is in the file I linked too? If the courts do drop it it is going to raise suspicions for those involved and how much? For those on the WEF/WHO bandwagon might make things a bit shaky?

Cheers for the info - will make interesting and very disturbing reading.

Maxwells emails have been partially leaked in the UK and BBC did a panorama documentary abiout them - at least the ones between her and Prince Adrew about Roberts/Guifre that prove he was aware of Roberts/Guifre, asked Maxwell specific questions/propositions about her that couldn't be discussed over email, contrary to his public claims he had 'no recollection of meeting her'.

LBC Maxwel emails

They also reveal that Maxwell first started grooming Robets/Guifre at Trump's Mar-A-Lago resort - she worked as a locker attendent there at age 17 and their is no indication she was doing anything doddgy/seedy when working there until Maxwell approached her.
edit on 20-12-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If we get the list at all it will likely be highly redacted. Don't forget Jeffery Epstine was a Mossad agent who was given protections by the system now in charge of releasing the list. So this is all very unlikely that these people will incriminate themselves or their bosses.

Speaking of Epstine.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

A page on affiliation of joint partnerships/ventures... public domain open sourced.

network

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
A new story in the UK papers today, Andrew has been accused of assaulting another underage girl.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I bet Trump is on that list, this will also disqualify Trump to run for 2024.

Here he is partying with Epstein.

edit on DecpmWednesday125031America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1223 by GrandmaX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join