It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein John Doe List New Year's Suprise

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

That’s not Paul! He died years ago

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Re: www.foxnews.com...

Merely showing the names of Epstein associates, accusers, flight logs, etc., doesn't get anyone arrested, does it?

I'm wondering if the girls/women survivors have already been bought off to keep silent.

Last I heard, victims can file a claim for a settlement, but I believe that future non-disclosure about their case is part of the agreement.

So if my understanding is correct, girls/women are effectively being bought and silenced through this settlement program.

Epstein Victim’s Compensation Program

More than $500 million of Epstein’s estate has been earmarked to compensate what is expected to be hundreds of his victims through the decades.

Thankfully, the U.S. Attorney for the Virgin Islands seized Epstein’s estate following his death. She has now transferred all assets to a neutral administrator in New York, Jordy Feldman, who has the authority to transfer those funds fairly and justly to the victims – our clients. Ms. Feldman is the administrator who also handled the 9/11 victims fund. The Effective Date for the filing of claims under the fund begins today, June 25, 2020.

I hope the monetary compensation will allow them to afford any help they may require to lead a quality life.

What blows me away, and I may be wrong, is that not a single person has been charged and convicted of abusing Epstein‘s underaged girls.

With this being such a high profile case with convictions on the trafficking end, where the heck are the customers??

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Put into political or educational positions? That, or six feet under?

Edit to add: I misread your post. I thought you were asking where all the underage victims went/are.
edit on 5-1-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Merely showing the names of Epstein associates, accusers, flight logs, etc., doesn't get anyone arrested, does it?

I'm wondering if the girls/women survivors have already been bought off to keep silent.

Last I heard, victims can file a claim for a settlement, but I believe that future non-disclosure about their case is part of the agreement.

So if my understanding is correct, girls/women are effectively being bought and silenced through this settlement program.

More than $500 million of Epstein’s estate has been earmarked to compensate what is expected to be hundreds of his victims through the decades.

Thankfully, the U.S. Attorney for the Virgin Islands seized Epstein’s estate following his death. She has now transferred all assets to a neutral administrator in New York, Jordy Feldman, who has the authority to transfer those funds fairly and justly to the victims – our clients. Ms. Feldman is the administrator who also handled the 9/11 victims fund. The Effective Date for the filing of claims under the fund begins today, June 25, 2020.

I hope the monetary compensation will allow them to afford any help they may require to lead a quality life.

What blows me away, and I may be wrong, is that not a single person has been charged and convicted of abusing Epstein‘s underaged girls.

With this being such a high profile case with convictions on the trafficking end, where the heck are the customers??

We will in all likelihood never know who were there to abuse young girls or there for Epstein's money donations or business dealings. Just because a name is on the list does not mean they are guilty of anything.

It also may be that the survivors just want to put all this behind them and move on with their healing. Imagine how they must feel seeing Epstein's face all over the news.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wasn't Epstein on trial 15 years ago and found not-guilty?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I doubt it because he was a registered sex offender.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

He was found guilty. Trump helped to make that happen but got almost nothing as a punishment.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Almost like they punished Trump instead.
edit on 5-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He was found guilty. Trump helped to make that happen but got almost nothing as a punishment.

Thanks. I remember something about an Epstein trial about the time Barack Obama was running for President. The top Pedo people and traffickers did a good job of covering up everything back then. They said it was a lie and the sheep believed them.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Thanks. I remember something about an Epstein trial about the time Barack Obama was running for President. The top Pedo people and traffickers did a good job of covering up everything back then. They said it was a lie and the sheep believed them.

Trump was the only high-profile person to come forward.

This is what he got for prostitution involving minors... seems about right?

he served 13 months, AND was granted work release, which allowed him to commute to an office outside the jail six days a week

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

And whom is supposed to handle the justice of that?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Hmm... This Story has more angles than a Tetrahedron . Now we hear this..........

Jeffery Epstein Possibly Still Alive after having his Death Faked ?

" What Does She Know? Megyn Kelly Says World May Hear ‘Directly’ From Epstein This Year "

" A video going viral online shows the moment journalist Megyn Kelly hinted she knows information about deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein that can’t yet be revealed.

The strange remark came during a recent airing of The Megyn Kelly Show where the former mainstream news anchor told her audience, “We’re not done with Jeffrey Epstein. I can tell you that for a fact. I can’t tell you how I know but I can tell you for a fact we’re going to hear a lot more about Jeffrey Epstein in the coming year and you may be even hearing from him directly. More on that as I’m aloud to tell you.”

" Of course, there have been theories surrounding Epstein’s mysterious death since the day it was announced as some people believe he was murdered instead of committing suicide while others suggest he never died at all and was switched with a doppelganger or some sort of fake body."

www.infowars.com...
edit on 5-1-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

What blows me away, and I may be wrong, is that not a

Congress ,royalty, board of directors , hollywood, msm,fbi,cia, high rankings military officials ,bankers, and jus about every high ranking organizations should cover it.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Put into political or educational positions? That, or six feet under?

Edit to add: I misread your post. I thought you were asking where all the underage victims went/are.

Your answer kinda made sense before your edit though.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unknownparadox
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Dude you got TDS. I didn't mention trump. So maybe give the trump B.S a break. I don't give a rats arse about trump or biden. They both suck and they are both senile.

Neither are fit to be president, based on the above facts alone. I guess you never been behind a 78-80 year old driven down the road? The fact is, when people get that old their cognitive ability is in serious decline. Someone in the 50s even 60s would be better. But we are going to get Either Biden or Trump and they both suck.

LOL , You don't Know me Very Well do you ? ................

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Is it possible that JE has been under witness protection this whole time?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Is it possible that JE has been under witness protection this whole time?

Because nobody got punished for letting Jeffrey Epstein "kill himself", and the video cameras outside his cell were down for maintenance on that day, and Attorney General BARR knew the danger Epstein was in.....

ITS HIGHLY LIKELY EPSTEIN IS IN A "PROTECTED" status.

But why? No trials are scheduled.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You know , the Nose is a Very Distinctive part of an Individuals Body . No Two are Exactly alike and can have subtle Differences . For Instance.............Hmm....

edit on 5-1-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

This Paul was formerly known as Billy Shears.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join