It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I said it was Paris 2 posts above.

This happens alot when a small settlement is first set up.

An archeology program (BBC) recently did a dig at an old pub in Leicester.
Originally it was at a main cross roads next to a chapel and river, and was a home with a large brick oven, so as the settlement added more people it got bigger and became a bakery, evently being built over and then became a tavern. Later as the settlement grew into a village, a coach house was added and it became an Inn.
The same happened to the chapel, which grew into a church and later into a Catherdral. Usually digging under under most churches, an early pre-christian temple is found.
This happens in most large cities. People just build on top of what was there before. This also adds proof to the flood myth being false. In some middle eastern countires digs of this type have gone back thousands of years.

Lol take the glass out of those cathedral churches and see what happens , electricity

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I had to explain that one to my old mum recently Andy , being the only one in my family who has not taken the vaccine .

All the animals going into the ark 2x2 is a metaphor for the two strands of Dna , 72k from the mothers genes and 72k from the fathers and 144.000 shall enter the kingdom of heaven .

And now they have gone and added another one ? Remember the three parent child news ?

m.youtube.com...

The moon child of Cowley ? 600x60x6 is 216.000
edit on 9/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I've got enough problems trying to afford two right now mate.

Here is the thing with the number of the beast.

There is actually some speculation it may well be 616 as opposed to 666.

en.wikipedia.org...

stonerwilliam by my guess the entire story is nothing more than a parable at best.

There is no evidence for a global flood around the time of Noah.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   

All the animals going into the ark 2x2 is a metaphor for the two strands of Dna , 72k from the mothers genes and 72k from the fathers and 144.000 shall enter the kingdom of heaven .

Even though there's no evidence for a global flood anyway, the story contradicts itself many times, because it's mutiple stories stolen and stiched together.
It wasn't 2x2 I'm afraid to say, it was also 7x2 and also combinations of unclean animals. Numerical codes and the bible can be pretty much made to look like anything you go looking for.

Really, red mercury?? I can't take you serious after posting that pic!!

www.bbc.co.uk...

Some people believe it's a magical healing elixir found buried in the mouths of ancient Egyptian mummies.

Or could it be a powerful nuclear material that might bring about the apocalypse?

Videos on YouTube extol its vampire-like properties. Others claim it can be found in vintage sewing machines or in the nests of bats.

There's one small problem with these tales - the substance doesn't actually exist. Red mercury is a red herring.

edit on 10-1-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Red mercury in the alleged container/capacitor type thingamabob.

Is that not considered to be somewhat of a discredited substance and most likely a hoax?

Perpetrated by the likes of con artists and disgruntled military personnel at the time, or around after the fall, of the old Soviet Union seeking to take advantage of gullible buyers, and black market arms dealers?
edit on 10-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Red mercury, Alister Crowley and electric churches. I think Stonerwilliam is seeing links where there are none...

I think I've heard it all now and what does all of that really have to do with the flood myth and the daft notion that it caused all the oil deposits

edit on 10-1-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Red mercury in the alleged container/capacitor type thingamabob.

Is that not considered to be somewhat of a discredited substance and most likely a hoax?

Perpetrated by the likes of con artists and disgruntled military personnel at the time, or around after the fall, of the old Soviet Union seeking to take advantage of gullible buyers, and black market arms dealers?

Try other liquid mercury then like has been found in many burial sites ? The Chinese will not allow western researchers into their hidden pyramids which contain rivers of running mercury

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Can't see how that would change the fact that Red Mercury is pretty much considered to be a mythical substance.

I can't read the plaque, what is the electrical device pictured some kind of Transformer?

Even if there are the likes of hidden pyramids in China containing rivers of running Mercury what is it you imagine that proves?

Ancient Chinese were fascinated with Mercury the substance having thought to be both practical and mystical applications.

Consuming the material certainly did not work out too well for those who chose to do so in their quest for immortality.

As it is extremely dangerous, ingesting the stuff or coming in contact with it even in small quantities, can lead to severe consequences, like madness and ultimately death for instance.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

stonerwilliam by my guess the entire story is nothing more than a parable at best.

I think it was based on the epic of Gilgamesh , their is evedence if you look Andy just go the next city along from yours ,get to work in buildings beside rivers ,it's there .

I climbed big blue one night Andy ,stoned out of my noggin right to the top of the jib , had scaffs telling me I am off my head in the yards up north , what I saw that day and realised I was standing on and how precarious it was stays with me

m.youtube.com...

One of my family was a driver and operator of the 4 man team of that thing , it was impressive when fully loaded up for a really big lift like I saw them do back in the day when I was a Nigger Andy
it had a measly 500 ton on it that day it fell
edit on 10/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I think it was based on the epic of Gilgamesh , their is evedence if you look Andy just go the next city along from yours ,get to work in buildings beside rivers ,it's there .

Not at 2700BCE there is not, evidence of a global flood that is.

And the Younger Dryas period simply does not cut the mustard nether given the fact that it transpired approximately 12,900 years in the past long before even the likes of the Epic of Gilgamesh, nor did it constitute a flood of the global sorts

I climbed big blue one night Andy ,stoned out of my noggin right to the top of the jib , had scaffs telling me I am off my head in the yards up north , what I saw that day and realised I was standing on and how precarious it was stays with me

Buddy, I've done lots of crazy stuff also but the fact is it does not change the geological and fossil records.

One of music family was a driver and operator of the 4 man team of that thing , it was impressive when fully loaded up for a really big lift like I saw them do back in the day when I was a Nigger Andy it had a measly 500 ton on it that day it fell

Looks like a right big bastard, RIP to the poor sods involved.

I'm not offended mate but you do realise MODs are apt to have an issue with that N-word thingamabob.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: andy06shake

Red mercury, Alister Crowley and electric churches. I think Stonerwilliam is seeing links where there are none...

I think I've heard it all now and what does all of that really have to do with the flood myth and the daft notion that it caused all the oil deposits

Got mixed up there dude answering people , old age and dementia ,

The oil deposits well the maths does not stack up on that being the decomposing matter of organic materials , if a ratio of 200 to 300 tons of material to one gallon when we extract 40 billion barrels of oil per year from the ground and coal seams have been observed forming in as little as 400 years .

I once helped a friend on their small farm / croft cut peat for heating and if science is correct should take a long time to form and I pulled out a massive 20 plus inch oak/maple like leaf that day or do what I replied to this member www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I think the proven global oil reserves to date are estimated to be around 1.7 trillion barrels.

But that changes with the numbers continually being reassessed and updated down to our exploration and drilling activities.

What im suggesting is that estimating the actual amount of oil on Earth is probably still beyond our ability to accurately achieve or say with complete certancy.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

en.wikipedia.org...

m.youtube.com...

One of my family was a driver and operator of the 4 man team of that thing , it was impressive when fully loaded up for a really big lift like I saw them do back in the day when I was a Nigger Andy
it had a measly 500 ton on it that day it fell

owofilm.com...

Looks interesting .

I hope the maker does not end up like the director of the grey state official trailer film

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Cannot upload pictures so I will link this www.stolenhistory.org...

20 foot a mud covered palace and not far from Golbek Tepi ?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   

From your link.

Hey, mainstream Pseudo-Archaeologists!​
While you are hunting for arrowheads, chinese pants, egyptian socks, leather shoes, and other non-sense... why don't you tell us where all this dirt came from.

Lol.

Looked up Sardis, the location of dig. It appears it was a natural amphitheater accompanying a river valley.

It's actually lucky it was an area of high sedimentation, like a river valley accompanying a mountainous downslope. Temples in low sedimentation areas tend to erode away and not get dug up.

The highest sedimentation rates (~ 3–8 cm year−1) occur proximal to river outlets that drain large basins with high mountainous areas that are paired with wide, shallow continental shelves

Like...

The Gediz Delta is the river delta at the confluence of the Gediz River with the Gulf of İzmir, in İzmir Province in western Turkey.

High sedimentation area.

- Mainstream 'pseudoscientist'
edit on 28-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
a reply to: cooperton

But organic material floats. How did it get under the mud if it was deposited in a general all over flood? It would have settled at or near the top of the mud.Where did the mud come from in the volume needed for this to occured? Were there mountains ten miles high all over the contents before the great flood?

Just asking.

Churning Currents of Water forced Buoyant Matter to the Bottom where it was Trapped by Rocks and other Heavier Debris ?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Churning Currents of Water forced Buoyant Matter to the Bottom where it was Trapped by Rocks and other Heavier Debris ?

Churning Currents from where?

You have water jetting up from the mantle, which would push them up and rain that doesn't really churng things.

Where are you getting these churning currents that can bring organic materials thousands of feet down to be trapped by heavier debris?

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Ever hear of Eddy's ? In fluid dynamics, an eddy is the swirling of a fluid and the reverse current created when the fluid is in a turbulent flow regime. The moving fluid creates a space devoid of downstream-flowing fluid on the downstream side of the object. Water is Constantly in Motion and Effected by the Force of Gravity .

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Flotsam isn't pushed down into the ocean floor by eddy currents. We are talking plants and animals.

edit on 29-1-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Flotsam isn't pushed down into the ocean floor by eddy currents. We are talking plants and animals.

Describe your Generalized Term " Flotsam " if you will .

" Flotsam "

Goods floating on the surface of a body of water after a shipwreck or after being cast overboard to lighten the ship.

Discarded or unimportant things.

People who are considered to be worthless or to have been rejected by society.

None of those Definitions pertain to Anything concerning an Ancient Global Flood . Try Again ....

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join