It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Those reefs would have DIED and been DESTROYED if the flood had happened.

I mentioned this back 20 pages or more and Cooperton ignored the question. I even dared him to talk to our marine biologist who was posting at the time. He dropped the subject like usual.
I've been a marine hobbyist for approx 20 years on and off and Coopeton hasn't provided a decent answer to these types of questions about marine life during a fantastical magic flood.
edit on 6-1-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Simple questions .... but cooperton ran away.

Could just have claimed god done it as well.

But the question then begs, why all the arks hullabaloo and commotion in the first place?

Hence the "run run, run run".

edit on 6-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'll see your "run" and raise you with "Run, Run, Run":

youtu.be...

🎸🍻

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

"I always thought there was a little Witch inside casting spells. "

Did you meet my first wife then?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Yes I get it the Theory is ' Electrons ' and it's a good one but in my opinion a flawed one that we don't truly understand yet.

Then supplant it with something better never mind explain electricity?

Perhaps read up on Nikola Tesla , I'd say when it comes to Electricity he knew what he was talking about .

But you asked me to supplant the Electron with something better , Okay instead of thinking there is some independent particle called the Electron I suggest instead there is the Human element .

In comes Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(physics)
What we study and observe we change . We " Observe " what we believe to be an Electron and oh wow look it's acting like an electron. Something that we theorized on a Sub atomic level for years without actually confirming it is acting like we thought it would , Key word THOUGHT .

Meaning I theorize there is no " Electron " without us wanting it to be an Electron. It's an empty space until we fill it with our own Vibration.
edit on 6-1-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I don't think you understand what you posted.

It's not "an empty space".

It's a thing.

But do please explain how electron Microscopes are a thing?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Nikola Tesla was aware of electrons and their role in electricity and made significant contributions to the development of alternating current electrical systems.

He conducted extensive research on electricity and magnetism, and the man was instrumental in the development and promotion of AC power transmission.

You should realise that whilst Tesla is often associated with high-voltage experiments and wireless transmission of energy, his understanding of the fundamental principles of electricity, including the existence and behavior of electrons, was crucial to his innovations and inventions.

As to the rest of what you saying, including "Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle" and the human element, it in no way disproves the existence of the Electron asabuvsobelow.

To be honest you sound like you are moving along into the pseudoscientific bracket.

Which i suppose is of no real surprise since you seem willing to entertain ancient astronaut theory.

It's all good though buddy, you do you, and believe as you please, but that's not what science does, that's religion of the new age sorts.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I don't think you understand what you posted. It's not "an empty space". It's a thing.

Ahhh you know Tree in the forest falls does it make a sound that whole thing

But do please explain how electron Microscopes are a thing?

Its a Microscope with a Vacuum Tube and then they put the word electron in there .

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Rubbish. It uses a beam of.....electrons.

How does a vacuum tube make it work?!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

To be honest you sound like you are moving along into the pseudoscientific bracket.

Well yeah
I'm well aware of that mate.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

you say Electrons , I say Focused Vibrations.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Touche asabuvsobelow.

At least you seem willing to stand behind the pseudoscientific claims.

The thing is Science disagrees and suggests electrons are a thing.

Same with Mr Tesla.

What will we move along to next Viktor Schauberger per-chance?

Scalar electromagnetic weapons and vortex implosion population?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

What will we move along to next Viktor Schauberger per-chance?

How about Rudolf Steiner instead

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

And i say Goosfraba.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Why not.

After all Jack Parsons was an occultist that subscribed to the likes of the Thelemite ideology.

It did not end well for him all the same.

Now if you have proof that the spiritual world can influence and inform the material one, which is something along the same line as Steiner believed that might be nice.

Next, it will be Aleister Crowley and sympathetic magic(that would be "Magick" to you) i should imagine.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Now if you have proof that the spiritual world can influence and inform the material one, which is something along the same line as Steiner believed that might be nice.

For that I would point you towards The Kybalion and Hermetic Philosophy along with the Hermes Trismegistus , Embracing these principles can influence the outcome of your Material existence.

Next, it will be Aleister Crowley and sympathetic magic(that would be "Magick" to you) i should imagine.

Lol yeah Crowley was an interesting guy I'll give him that but talented and adept as he may have been , I think even he didn't truly understand what he was fooling with .

He just had a deeper grasp than anyone else around him for one reason or another. The guy was clearly an initiate into a Mystery school and then took what he learned and added his own flavor to it producing results unlike anything seen for centuries.

But as for me personally I'm not interested in Magic , I find a deeper understanding of the human mind and our connection to the cosmos far more useful.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

was an interesting guy I'll give him that but talented and adept as he may have been , I think even he didn't truly understand what he was fooling with .

Adept is not what I'd call him.

Unless "adept" means sitting it a temple talking to yourself. AIWASS? Book 4 was such trash. Everything he wrote was trash.

And I have been trying to fool with "it" (jinn, demons, golem, tulpas, Godhead Inc.) for 20 years and all it ever gave me was my unbroken projected unconscious and esoteric pablum. More annoying than helpful. Unless you find knocking things off the shelf useful.

IMO, he never even crossed his own Abyss, he threw hissy fits and beat his wife. Just another charlatan pimping a metaphysical whore. And getting thrills off being the Christianity-trolling beast character.

To stay on topic, my opinion is this world is better off with Christians believing in a young earth then showing that occultnik one iota of respect.

ETA: And I know you didn't ask my opinion. I am just compelled to try and kill the occulty mystique surrounding that ass.
edit on 6-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

you say Electrons , I say Focused Vibrations.

Scientists call that "interference"
At this level of quantum mechanics "electrons" are going through an identity crisis since they have to be redefined each time they witness new observations.

When a quantum "observer" is watching Quantum mechanics states that particles can also behave as waves. This can be true for electrons at the submicron level, i.e., at distances measuring less than one micron, or one thousandth of a millimeter. When behaving as waves, they can simultaneously pass through several openings in a barrier and then meet again at the other side of the barrier. This "meeting" is known as interference.

Strange as it may sound, interference can only occur when no one is watching. Once an observer begins to watch the particles going through the openings, the picture changes dramatically: if a particle can be seen going through one opening, then it's clear it didn't go through another. In other words, when under observation, electrons are being "forced" to behave like particles and not like waves. Thus the mere act of observation affects the experimental findings.

Summary:One of the most bizarre premises of quantum theory, which has long fascinated philosophers and physicists alike, states that by the very act of watching, the observer affects the observed reality.

In a study reported in the February 26 issue of Nature (Vol. 391, pp. 871-874), researchers at the Weizmann Institute of Science have now conducted a highly controlled experiment demonstrating how a beam of electrons is affected by the act of being observed. The experiment revealed that the greater the amount of "watching," the greater the observer's influence on what actually takes place.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

was an interesting guy I'll give him that but talented and adept as he may have been , I think even he didn't truly understand what he was fooling with .

Adept is not what I'd call him.

Unless "adept" means sitting it a temple talking to yourself. AIWASS? Book 4 was such trash. Everything he wrote was trash.

And I have been trying to fool with "it" (jinn, demons, golem, tulpas, Godhead Inc.) for 20 years and all it ever gave me was my unbroken projected unconscious and esoteric pablum. More annoying than helpful. Unless you find knocking things off the shelf useful.

IMO, he never even crossed his own Abyss, he threw hissy fits and beat his wife. Just another charlatan pimping a metaphysical whore. And getting thrills off being the Christianity-trolling beast character.

To stay on topic, my opinion is this world is better off with Christians believing in a young earth then showing that occultnik one iota of respect.

ETA: And I know you didn't ask my opinion. I am just compelled to try and kill the occulty mystique surrounding that ass.

Lol It does not surprise me in the Least that you don't like Crowley .

And I don't like the guy either , In the end he was more in love with his own image and power than anything else. Most if not all true occult masters live quiet lives out of the spot light . He most certainly did not , as you said he loved being labeled the Beast by the Christians.

Early on though Crowley had undeniable knowledge of the Occult but like so many others Drugs did him in .

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

There is not really much to like about the creepy beastie bastard.

His thoughts and opinions on women certainly did not amount to much considering the way he chose to treat them, including his own wife.

I did kind of like the "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" Thelema ideology somewhat.

But it has to be tempered with the knowledge of right and wrong, or else it is simply a license to do as you please.

Which quite frankly runs contrary to the fact that humans require a system or at least semblance of laws to interact with one another in groups, else anarchy prevails, and survival of the fittest tends to become the colour of the day.
edit on 7-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join