It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
It is right there in the abstract, they created myths that would win their hearts and minds.

Basically what the authors of that paper did was find the paper trail left by the catholic church in how they did that.

I guess you can try google translate. Not perfect but I'm sure it isn't going to tell you it didn't work and that they rejected the church because the fact is that we can see peruvians out en masse praising Jesús.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It's kinda boring.

Es sorprendente cuanto espanol se aprende viviendo en California.

Here's the important part:

And thus, by transforming the pre-Hispanic mythical discourse into an anti-historical conception, the chroniclers also carved the shape of what would later be the national and regional Andean history. In other words, by justifying their prejudice in the pre-Hispanic myth they somehow constructed the current myth in their origins.

Reads like they gaslit them.
edit on 4-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

That picture was taken in France in the 80s , Dig down far enough in a lot of places and you will find the same .

As a young lad I watched a 30 ton digger vanish into a hole that had opened up where i was working , and it was quickly covered up by the authorities and it made the above picture tame in comparison.

And I was given a glimpse of what lay under a upmarket hotel nearly 20 years ago and everything is in the hush hush ! .

The mudfloods happened no ifs or buts to it .

Canada ,Russia ,France and the UK dig down and find out

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
Yes, it is boring, but it is interesting when you see examples of the same thing in your hood, you feeling me haina?

Sorry for the cut and paste job from wiki but this is pretty much the story taught to kids in Guatemala probably until 2010. They might even still be teaching it, probably in "christian schools".

The legends relate that Tecun Uman entered battle adorned with precious quetzal feathers, and that his nahual (animal spirit guide), also a quetzal bird, accompanied him during the battle. In the midst of the battle, Alvarado and Tecun Uman met face to face, each with weapon in hand. Alvarado was clad in armor and mounted on his warhorse. As horses were not native to the Americas and peoples of Mesoamerica had no beasts of burden of their own, Tecun Uman assumed they were one being and killed Alvarado's horse. Another version says he merely attacked the horse in an attempt to knock Alvarado down, having no prior illusion that both man and animal to be one and the same. Tecun Uman quickly realized his error and turned for a second attack but Alvarado's thrust his spear into his opponent's heart. The K'iche' prince's nahual, filled with grief, landed on the fallen hero's chest, staining its breast feathers red with blood, and thereafter died. From that day on, all male quetzals bear a scarlet breast and their song has not been heard since.

Of course the bolded part is the BS kind of thing the paper I linked to was talking about. The spanish conquered us but the killing of our prince was also kind of a message of greatness? When we see the quetzals red breast we can feel proud, but only the most naive people would think that male quetzals didn't have red breasts before that but I have had kids taught that argue with me that that was in fact the case, in the 21st century no less.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
I'm not picking up what you are putting down.

Everything under the modern structures can just be foundations, even if they were older constructions, they are not constructions from 2400BC. I mean they look like concrete.

edit on 4-1-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I worked in construction for decades and was lucky enough to witness a few things over the years

stolenhistory.net... is a decent site to dig around in for some answers , I only know what I saw with my own eyes and what is being kept from the public , History is a lie agreed apon as Napoleon said ? .

www.realmarykingsclose.com...

I have been a lot lot deeper in that city and seen what is underground

stolenhistory.net...-124290
edit on 4/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I don't know what the picture in your first post is showing, any chance of telling us please?

And I was given a glimpse of what lay under a upmarket hotel nearly 20 years ago and everything is in the hush hush !

What did lie 'under an upmarket hotel'?

....I only know what I saw with my own eyes and what is being kept from the public ,....

So why don't you share with us and explain how it ties in with the topic of this thread?

....I have been a lot lot deeper in that city and seen what is underground

And what is underground?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Yes but the Incan flood myth was a local flood but was written down and Christianized by missionaries. Just like how other religions of 'heathens' were twisted into Christianity. Christmas was orginally a mid-winter celebration celebrated long before Christianity.
www.english-heritage.org.uk...
edit on 5-1-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: cooperton
Regardless, the Incans did not adopt Christianity, their flood account would very independent

They eventually did.

Besides, the Inca Flood isn't global, just around Lake Titicaca.

ETA: In my endless search for the truth (smirk), I found this, it is a PDF in spanish with just the abstract translated to english:
Wiracocha, Catholic pastoral and mythology of Titicaca
Considerations from mythography and the andinistic

I think the abstract lays it out without mincing words

This work deals with the origin of the myth of Wiracocha, invented by the Spanish-andinistic chronicles of the 16th and 17th centuries. It is, therefore, a study from the viewpoint of mythography and Andean ethnohistory. The thesis of this paper is that the invention of such myth provided the natives quechuas and aymaras with the ideological basis for a better reception of some articles of the Christian faith. At the same time, the invented myth, together with other local traditions, gave rise to a glorious history of the origins of these peoples.

Yeah, thats what I was also saying to Cooperton. Where ever Christian missionaries went, the local myths were basdardized to try to covert the local 'heathens'. Thats why a lot of them sound similar.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Thats Paris (London is the same) and likem any major European cities, has thousands of years of building on top of building, going all the way back to the Neolithic, when the cities were first settled.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I don't doubt that you have worked for decades in construction buddy my own father and grandfather on my his side did the same, but the mud floods are a myth.

The concept is not supported by the scientific or historical evidence.

And whilst there are indeed anomalies, they can be explained through processes such as changes in ground level over time, architectural styles, and construction methods.

London has experienced extensive redevelopment and rebuilding over the centuries(same as many other cities) and dates back to Roman times.
edit on 5-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I don't know what the picture in your first post is showing, any chance of telling us please?

And I was given a glimpse of what lay under a upmarket hotel nearly 20 years ago and everything is in the hush hush !

What did lie 'under an upmarket hotel'?

....I only know what I saw with my own eyes and what is being kept from the public ,....

So why don't you share with us and explain how it ties in with the topic of this thread?

....I have been a lot lot deeper in that city and seen what is underground

And what is underground?

That picture was taken in France ,Paris I believe , the same year I witnessed a 30 ton tracked digger vanish into a massive hole on a building site I was on , I dread to think how many thousands of tons would have been needed to fill in that hole but there was a massive building down there and it looked victoriana in design and I was standing right on the edge of some moulding .

Twice I have sat drinking tea and smoking a joint on houses built directly on top of old coal mines workings with just a 20 foot plug of concrete topping them , the first was a 200 plus foot drop below and the next time was on one of the deepest mines in central Scotland , all the records of those mines were lost in the 1960s that one was 600 foot deep and was only discovered by a plaque there when a worker was under the floor of the house , I never went back to either property .

Lots of people never seem to question why they build directly over buildings in Edinburgh without first knocking them down
first , what they tell you is under Edinburgh railway station they estimate that to dig that out today would cost 180 million , I got the whole tour and saw how deep it really is and was informed by the person showing me he had been deeper at another nearby location .

Standing on the shoulders of giants makes a lot od sense to me

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Thats Paris (London is the same) and likem any major European cities, has thousands of years of building on top of building, going all the way back to the Neolithic, when the cities were first settled.

Search around many cities worldwide and you will find the same scenes being played out and buildings being dug out of the mud , including the colusseum in Rome and Washington stolenhistory.net...

Back in the day building materials were always reused , nothing was wasted

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I said it was Paris 2 posts above.

This happens alot when a small settlement is first set up.

An archeology program (BBC) recently did a dig at an old pub in Leicester.
Originally it was at a main cross roads next to a chapel and river, and was a home with a large brick oven, so as the settlement added more people it got bigger and became a bakery, evently being built over and then became a tavern. Later as the settlement grew into a village, a coach house was added and it became an Inn.
The same happened to the chapel, which grew into a church and later into a Catherdral. Usually digging under under most churches, an early pre-christian temple is found.
This happens in most large cities. People just build on top of what was there before. This also adds proof to the flood myth being false. In some middle eastern countires digs of this type have gone back thousands of years.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

We've been over this. A Biblical "kind" is more like the taxon 'family', rather than 'species'. Given about 5000 kinds/families of animal, there is plenty of room. He even admits that in the vide around 9:30.
edit on 6-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
It is right there in the abstract, they created myths that would win their hearts and minds.

Basically what the authors of that paper did was find the paper trail left by the catholic church in how they did that.

I guess you can try google translate. Not perfect but I'm sure it isn't going to tell you it didn't work and that they rejected the church because the fact is that we can see peruvians out en masse praising Jesús.

that looks like contemporary Peru, very Christianized yes.

But the ancient Incan empire rejected Christianity. Their apex God, Viracocha, the one who flooded the earth, was said to have created humanity around Lake Titicaca, this is not a borrowing of Christian history. 2nd in their pantheon is Inti, the sun, surely this would have been admonished and disallowed if their pantheon was created by Christianity.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

We sure have, and you still fail to be able to comprehend the sheer lunacy behind such a magic boat.

And refuse to accept the reality of the situation.

If you imagine there to be plenty of room on Noah's superyacht then please provide a diagram/plan showing how you aim to accommodate and cater to the needs of all those animals, on a leaking wooden boat, with structurally compromised integrity, half the size of Titanic, in high seas and storm, with only 8 people on board.

All of the longest wooden ships in history have had structural problems, and your ark does not get any reinforced iron or steel structural parts and/or beams to strengthen or reinforce her because its the bronze age.

So if you want to make a 440ft long wooden transport ship, you and Noah are going to have some serious issues to contend with physics and material science wise.
edit on 6-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

We sure have, and you still fail to be able to comprehend the sheer lunacy behind such a magic boat.

And refuse to accept the reality of the situation.

If you imagine there to be plenty of room on Noah's superyacht then please provide a diagram/plan showing how you aim to accommodate and cater to the needs of all those animals, on a leaking wooden boat, with structurally compromised integrity, half the size of Titanic, in high seas and storm, and with only 8 people on board.

It's not like the Titanic, there's no electronics to tend to, no destination either. This thing is just supposed to float. I am eventually going to do a write-up on other pre-flood era constructs that show these people had vast knowledge of construction.
edit on 6-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join