It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:
(post by FarmerSimulation removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

Degradation: to fully dissolve in each other at any concentration

You really are funny when you try.
I cannot stop laughing now.
My sides hurt, please stop already.
At first I thought you were trying to be serious but now that I understand your humor I cannot stop laughing

Lol good catch, I missed that one. Degradation, they don't dissolve in eachother, the solute dissolves in the solvent hahaha.

Isn't it wild the extent that they go to call me dumb but they can't point out any particular things I say, while they continually make these errors that clearly show they're ignorant of the topic.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Again the layer of death surrounding the globe would be detectable - Take Iridium for example

"Iridium is a very rare element in the Earth's crust, but is found in anomalously high concentrations (around 100 times greater than normal) in a thin worldwide layer of clay marking the boundary between the Cretaceous and Paleogene periods, 66 million years ago."

That was a result of a meteor strike just a simple strike left it's mark on the entire planet . Now think of what the layer of death in the Earth's crust would look like with every single living thing dead at the same time ....

edit on 30-12-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

the solute dissolves in the solvent hahaha.

Considering a few pages back you got solute wrong it is funny! hahahaha

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Considering a few pages back you got solute wrong it is funny! hahahaha

Show me then.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

(post by FarmerSimulation removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Show me then.

Back on page 49 (half way down), when your where still trying to say water was under the mantle, when you've been shown many times it's not water.
I see you like to ignore any posts that show you're incorrect, but are happy to be a child with your 'funny' video and call out others. I posted a video and asked you to explain how the surface of the earth would have looked for your Pixar fish to merrily swim through to find their magical fresh water stream, I see you ignored that too?
I also dared you to ask our marine biologist about sudden water variations, I see you didn't do that either.

And again that shows you don't understand the subject you're pretending to know. You need to research the sudden effects on fish. You're forgeting that all life on Earth is now dead because of this magical flood from the smallest to the largest, insects and smaller to elephants and bigger with everything in between. Add to that all the decaying flora and then calculate the total organic carbon now suddenly mixed into the ocean. Then you also have to add all this volcanic ash and mud you claimed was layed down all at once to form these sedimentary layers. Amongst all of that you seem to think all the fish are going to be swimming around merily like a pixar cartoon!
You're wrong on so many levels it's now becoming silly.

I hope your little video made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside because your ignorance and denial is very amusing.

Like I said, if I believed in the devil, I'm sure he would be very proud of you losing all reason and spreading lies for him.

edit on 30-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

(post by FarmerSimulation removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Nice one guys!
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
We were talking about equilibrium.
You started it.

We were not, I asked cooperton about it in regards to the water in the mantle and what would cause it to flow out of the mantle.

Had nothing to do with silt, mammoths or earth being shaped like an acorn.

You are the one that can't keep the flow of the thread and sub-topics straight.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Yeah, you might think that, but there was never really any heated emotions in the geology department. Probably because there weren't any people repeatedly burning our toast and calling it proof of Jesus. And then being a smug little prick about said Jesus toast.

And the thing with a geoscience degree is.

THERE'S NO WORK.. Well, no fun or well paying work. You can make more as a server.

Redacted. No further explanation warranted.

That's actually never happened before. Never seen so many of those. Learning is fun.

Well... Out of this thread. Decorum and such. Forgot it for several running pages of posts. Thank you those for your support, but I'm pretty sure it was way too 4Chan.
edit on 30-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

new topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join