It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Please Ravenwatch tell Cooperton what would happen to either a fresh water or salt water fish in a 40 day deludge of rain, hot volcanic ash, magic water from under the mantle which is approx 1000c (so would probably boil the oceans), massive changes in total organic carbon and total dissolved solids.

I've only been a Marine hobbyist for 20+ years and not a Marine Biologist.
I would be happy to say I was wrong if you think a fish could merrily swim through all of that and find a refreshing spring....

edit on 30-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: FarmerSimulation
I have read the entire thread, even reminded OP of what Ravenwatcher said about water salinity in regards to fresh and saltwater fish on page 5.

I will admit maybe I missed something, well mister teacher's pet, maybe you can point us in the direction of that answer because all I have seen is OP going on and on about there being water in the mantle but nothing about how it would get out, and more importantly, what would take its place.

Now put up or just butt out.

Lol
I will just postulate a little since you ask.
Maybe after it was emptied in places the mantle which is porous collapsed from the weight in places and caused mountains to jut up and out forming some of the taller mountains.
Considering 70% of the Earth today is water maybe the Earth was more flat without as many tall peaks.
And about volcanoes.
If it was cataclysmic like alot of, maybe all volcanoes went active and blew then the atmosphere would be filled with aerolosols from the steam.
And for the next 40 days it rained like crazy dropping desalinated water that filled the atmosphere from the volcanic eruptions distilling vast amounts of seawater.
So the 40 days and nights of rain was mostly due to the eruptions and quickly filling voids with freshwater everywhere in abundance. And since a lot of the fresh water species were secured in the boat in pots and the like, like the aquariums you guys keep talking about.
For a time freshwater was in abundance and seawater being more dense settled below the vast amounts of fresh water due to desalination from the eruptions and subsequent rains as the atmosphere had become saturated.

But since I do not know a lot of geological terms I will just rely on it being a miracle and lucky my ancestors were on a magic boat.
Because let's face it.
Noah and family did not need to know anyone's prethough thoughts taught in modern places of learning to do what they did.
Lucky we was a vine keeper because I like wine.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

If it was cataclysmic like alot of, maybe all volcanoes went active and blew

If that happened then water temps' would rise dramatically killing anything in it.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

If it was cataclysmic like alot of, maybe all volcanoes went active and blew

If that happened then water temps' would rise dramatically killing anything in it.

Nope. They are still here.
Not a bathtub

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

However, above 700° this is totally mixed supercritical fluid. Not silicate, not water.

I literally sighed deeply when reading this. The supercritical fluid IS water past its critical point with dissolve minerals. That is what the paper says, it's not even my own words:

"Our research presents a method that more accurately determines the quantitative composition of ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) fluid high H2O (~40 wt.%) and solute (~60 wt.%) contents released by a slab during deep subduction compared with that detailed in previous studies."

They are calling the magma/minerals a "solute" because it is dissolved in the supercritical water. The water still exists, and it comprises about 40% of the supercritical fluid.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

That's like saying because the heating element in the oven in my house reaches 1200 degrees that I will certainly die every time I try to bake something. The heat transfer in the ocean is not as dramatic as you are hoping. And also, fish have the ability to sense dangerous areas and they can avoid it. Speaking of, I am waiting on you to admit you were wrong about fish's ability to do this.

magic water from under the mantle which is approx 1000c (so would probably boil the oceans)

No the water would be from close to the crust in the upper mantle, the rest of the water in the mantle would merely help facilitate pushing it upwards. The water in these regions would be nowhere near supercritical temperatures. The existence of supercritical water in deeper layers merely confirms there is water throughout this region. And remember, the mantle is 10,000,000,000 times bigger than the ocean, it would be a drop in the bucket for this region to flood the earth if it came to the surface.
edit on 30-12-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So you don't actually have a post where OP gave the answer?

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

So you don't actually have a post where OP gave the answer?

Additional pressure that would cause more water to go to the surface of the earth would only push the water that was already closer to the surface. It would not be the supercritical water emerging to the surface, the supercritical water in the mantle would only help push water that is closer to the surface onto earth's surface.

The ocean floor is already cold to begin with, so that would also buffer the heat.
edit on 30-12-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

(post by FarmerSimulation removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
There is already a lot of pressure there, why doesn't it keep the earth flooded?

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

There is already a lot of pressure there, why doesn't it keep the earth flooded?

Because it is in equilibrium with the gravitational forces.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So, what caused it to fall out of equilibrium for a short time way back when, then back, to never happen again since?

Still, doesn't help with the dead freshwater fish question but I'm sure you can't answer that either.

edit on 30-12-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So, what caused it to fall out of equilibrium for a short time way back when, then back, to never happen again since?

Still, doesn't help with the dead freshwater fish question but I'm sure you can't answer that either.

So why is the Earth shaped like a top heavy acorn from all the silt?

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

edit on Sat Dec 30 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I've never heard the shape of earth described like that. Can you prove that is an accurate description?

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Nope. They are still here.
Not a bathtub

Yes because the flood myth is just that, a myth, and never happened.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That's sort of a challenge, but you might want to check this:

I literally sighed deeply when reading this. The supercritical fluid IS water past its critical point with dissolve minerals.

Likewise. But I just need to define things..

Do you really think it makes all other compounds dissolve away? Like the conceptual level of a 12 year old?

There's tons of miscibile supercritical fluids in the earth.

First, you need to know what miscible means.

Miscibility (/ˌmɪsɪˈbɪlɪti/) is the property of two substances to mix in all proportions (that is, to fully dissolve in each other at any concentration), forming a homogeneous mixture (a solution)

Now apply that to the example below of the supercritical silicate-H20 mixture, Na3AlSi5O13-H2O

Mixtures

Typically, supercritical fluids are completely miscible with each other, so that a binary mixture forms a single gaseous phase if the critical point of the mixture is exceeded. However, exceptions are known in systems where one component is much more volatile than the other, which in some cases form two immiscible gas phases at high pressure and temperatures above the component critical points. This behavior has been found for example in the systems N2-NH3, NH3-CH4, SO2-N2 and n-butane-H2O

So, Na3AlSi5O13-H2O?

Do they just keep Sodium, Aluminum, Silicon, and Oxygen (of the silicate) in the name in remembrance of the H20 that dissolved it away completely?

And you're a freaking chemistry major?

Did you major in chemistry at one of those strip mall theology colleges?

Homogeneous, what does that mean?

Your officially bordering on ICP meme.

Fail.
edit on 30-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

That's like saying because the heating element in the oven in my house reaches 1200 degrees that I will certainly die every time I try to bake something

Try putting your head into it for 40 days??

The heat transfer in the ocean is not as dramatic as you are hoping.

Again, no facts containing 40 days of eruptions world wide and the effects it would have on the oceans, just you again making off hand comments..

www.livescience.com...

How hot are Earth's scorching insides? A sweltering 2,570 degrees Fahrenheit (1,410 degrees Celsius), a new study finds.

And also, fish have the ability to sense dangerous areas and they can avoid it. Speaking of, I am waiting on you to admit you were wrong about fish's ability to do this.

And thats not going to happen considering you can't show a single piece of evidence of how fish could look for a fresh water stream amongst a deludge full of ash, mud, rotting vegetation and a number of other factors. No fish, either fresh water or marine would survive that, let alone merrily swimming around in it avoiding salinity??

You keep insisting that it's water in the mantle when it's been shown it's not. If anyone should be apologizing, its you.
I think if satan excisted he'd be pleased with such blind devotion to forwarding a lie.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The tilt in Earth's axis is strongly influenced by the way mass is distributed over the planet. Large amounts of land mass and ice sheets in the Northern Hemisphere make Earth top-heavy. An analogy for obliquity is imagining what would happen if you were to spin a ball with a big piece of bubble gum stuck near the top.

I've never heard the shape of earth described like that. Can you prove that is an accurate description?

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join