It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Look at my edit above.
Are you suggesting the herd of thousands galloped thousands of miles only to be flash frozen even before they could digest their last meal?

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Well, that's explains everything.

Well, it might explain how reindeer can fly.

It's a festivus miracle!

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
You are better at sarcasm only when you are trying to be serious.
Otherwise you are really bad at it.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
Look at my edit above.

I looked at it, it doesn't explain anything.

Are you suggesting the herd of thousands galloped thousands of miles only to be flash frozen even before they could digest their last meal?

No, I asked if that was what you were suggesting.

ETA: Just a reminder:

Or are you suggesting woolly mammoths were so fast they could run to the tropics for lunch and be back in Siberia before they could digest lunch?

edit on 25-12-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Look at my edit above.

I looked at it, it doesn't explain anything.

No, I asked if that was what you were suggesting.

I think I simply stated facts.
Thousands of Whooley Mammoths found flash frozen in the arctic circle with tropical vegetation still in some stomachs from recent meals.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

If you say so "magic boats".

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
But you didn't explain how or what it has to do with seashells on the top of everest.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
But you didn't explain how or what it has to do with seashells on the top of everest.

From the same chaotic global event

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Pretty sure that same chaotic global event would have ended with woolly mammoths, except for 6, drowning and rotting in the water after the first couple of weeks.

It does nothing to address oceanic bottom dwellers climbing everest.
edit on 25-12-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That you cannot prove and that geology and fossil records show otherwise.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

You mean the movement of the tectonic plates, what was once the ocean floor is now at the top of a mountain? I don't think I would call that chaotic unless you possessed a very different perception of time. The plates themselves for example. For pretty much all life on the surface though it is beyond our perception we only have the rocks which tell us their stories.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

By your logic I could take a 5 gallon bucket of freshwater and toss it in the ocean and it would just float on top and remain freshwater .

With consistent rain water for 40 days and 40 nights it could have made a similar effect to a freshwater river entering the ocean.

originally posted by: Phantom42338
a reply to: cooperton

You don't have a clue.

Phantom you asked where a saltwater fish would have went during the flood lol.

So now it's rain water and not water that crept up through cracks in the ocean floor? Your all over the place with your "facts"

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I asked you to answer this...

God told the patriarch to coat the ark, both inside and out, all 229,500 square feet of it, with pitch, and, in fact, this was a common practice in ancient times. But when Noah hurried to the corner hardware store, the shelf was bare, for pitch is a naturally occurring hydrocarbon similar to petroleum (Rosenfeld, p. 126), and we know that oil, tar, and coal deposits were formed when organic matter was buried and subjected to extreme pressure during the flood

Your reply was..

There's more forms of pitch than just petroleum-based. There's also resin-based pitch which is plant derived.

Would you care to show how plant based rosin is used on ships?
Also before the flood...

11.3-4 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

The Babylonian soil is still celebrated for these architectural materials. There is here a fine clay, mingled with sand, forming the very best material for brick, while stones are not to be found at a convenient distance. Asphalt is found boiling up from the soil in the neighborhood of Babylon and of the Dead Sea, which is hence called the “lacus Asphaltites.”

The asphalt springs of…Hit [ Hīt is in Iraq (هيت). / ancient name: Is ] on the Euphrates are celebrated by many writers.

To add, I also think the Americans have this thing called the Le Brea Tar pits in California which has Dino's and such stuck in it? Did the flood wash all the dinos into it after the flood? /sarc

edit on 26-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

So now it's rain water and not water that crept up through cracks in the ocean floor? Your all over the place with your "facts"

on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened

Gen 7:11

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

"There's more forms of pitch than just petroleum-based. There's also resin-based pitch which is plant derived."

Would you care to show how plant based rosin is used on ships?

Yeah pine pitch was the most popular for sealing boats apparently.

Written records: Historical texts from various cultures, including Roman and Greek writings, mention the use of pine pitch for caulking and waterproofing boats. These accounts describe techniques for applying the pitch and its importance in protecting vessels from leaks and rot.

Archaeological remains: Residues of pine pitch have been found on wooden planks and other boat parts from ancient shipwrecks dating back thousands of years. This includes Viking ships, Egyptian barges, and even remnants of the Mary Rose, King Henry VIII's flagship.

so yeah, our ancestors knew about pine pitch. It's kind of a no-brainer that the waxy ooze coming out of trees that protects it from water would be able to protect wood from water too.

To add, I also think the Americans have this thing called the Le Brea Tar pits in California which has Dino's and such stuck in it? Did the flood wash all the dinos into it after the flood? /sarc

The fossilized remains that permeated through these layers of organic material is further evidence that there was quick cataclysmic deposits of organic matter sandwiched under new lithifying mud layers.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If you say so "magic boats".

Logistically plausible boats*

As opposed to magic seafloors that rise up to become mountains

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Archaeological remains: Residues of pine pitch have been found on wooden planks and other boat parts from ancient shipwrecks dating back thousands of years. This includes Viking ships, Egyptian barges, and even remnants of the Mary Rose, King Henry VIII's flagship.

I see all the ships builders you listed were more recent?

Also this was a well known site for thousands of years, before Noah and the flood but had petroleom based pitch

The Babylonian soil is still celebrated for these architectural materials. There is here a fine clay, mingled with sand, forming the very best material for brick, while stones are not to be found at a convenient distance. Asphalt is found boiling up from the soil in the neighborhood of Babylon and of the Dead Sea, which is hence called the “lacus Asphaltites.”

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I see all the ships builders you listed were more recent?

Using plant resin was ubiquitous among all sea-faring nations it appears. This is unanimously accepted as fact. If the pre-flood world was advanced as it was said, then yeah they definitely knew that tree resin protects wood from water. Classic modern Western misconception to think you just need petroleum, and that everyone else from history is dumb and useless without it.

Also this was a well known site for thousands of years, before Noah and the flood but had petroleom based pitch

Their age range for geological structures is under the false pre-conception that these layers are very old.

Yeah it was after the flood. It would make sense that some oil-based layers would have been squeezed to the surface. Haven't you seen the Beverley hillbillies intro?

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Logistically plausible boats*

In Doctor Who world that maybe.

As opposed to magic seafloors that rise up to become mountains

Yeah, plate tectonics is a fundamental theory in geology that explains the movement of the Earth's lithosphere nothing magic about the processes that take place over millions of years. Same as continental drift is a real and well-established geological phenomenon that explains the geological and fossil evidence being found atop the mountain in question.

edit on 26-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join