It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay $150 million in defamation case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Rudy Guiliani saved New York. He then lead our country stronger than our own president did after 9/11. To say it is ok for him to "die a broken man with zero dollars to his name" because he accused two people of something is one of the saddest things I have ever read. The judgement is outrageous. I am sure the Floyd family will be pissed it is more than they got....

Again, you want to fine someone go ahead but this is outrageous no matter who would have to pay it or who it affected.

And others of you talking about what he has and how it should be distributed...sick. I really hope your wokeness bites you in the ass.

This country is in the #ter...literally in Congressional Meeting areas....
edit on Decpm31pmf0000002023-12-16T16:29:43-06:000443 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If Rudi is the answer, it must have been a really stupid question?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A defiant Attorney & Former NYCity Mayor RUDY GIULIANI said, after the $148 million defamation verdict was entered against him...

1.) He "doesn't regret a damn thing".

2.) Joe Biden won due to Fraud.

3.) Ruby Freeman and her Daughter were willing accomplices.

4.) Evidence will cause the verdict to be quickly reversed when its presented.

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

Sidebar: Trump attorneys will be presenting (classified) evidence showing MEANINGFUL off-shore 2020 election interference.

-

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Ahem. He admitted his guilt?!!!!

Are we back to the Kraken nonsense, soooon?

Where's Sydney??

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Where's Sydney??

On probation.

apnews.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Ahem. He admitted his guilt?!!!!

Are we back to the Kraken nonsense, soooon?

Where's Sydney??

Giuliani admitted he was guilty of saying what was on his mind.

If that's what will generate a $148 million judgement against you in America, who else stands to rake in the cash?

Sydney is working to help get 2025 retributions lined up.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
He admitted he said something. Not that there is no fraud. That is not what the trial is about. He has to prove nothing. It is about what he said about them.

Ok. Give them each a million and we part. In ANY other case that was not related to Donald Trump this would not happen. It would not. You know it. I know it. This is to break and go after the friends and supporters of a presidential candidate. MIke Flynn George Pap were the first to feel it.

This is the news cycle. The missing binder!!!! A joke.

Those woman know what they did. They will lose on appeal and hope they have to return the cars they buy because of what a man who all of you are making fun of said. It was the action they did not Rudi.

Just Sad.
edit on Decpm31pmf0000002023-12-16T17:56:40-06:000540 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

How's that old saying go? F**k around and find out?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Who set the punishment?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

How's that old saying go? F**k around and find out?

What's scary about you and people who think like you .

Is that you are presented with the Truth and Given an Opportunity to change your thinking and see the world for what it is and yet you continue to lie to yourself .

Where did it all go wrong for you mate.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Find and question (under oath) the official who cleared the ballot counting center, due to this "leaky urinal", and we'll be well on our way to uncovering the Georgia election cheating plot to install crooked Joe Biden as President!
💡

Leaky Urinal, LOL: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Who got hurt? The two women? Grow a set. Seriously. They did ALLLLL the talk shows/etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

DC Peeps. What is your point?

The jurors — two white men, three white women, two Black women and a Black man — will be asked to decide how much Giuliani owes Freeman and Moss in damages for defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
A defiant Attorney & Former NYCity Mayor RUDY GIULIANI said, after the $148 million defamation verdict was entered against him...

1.) He "doesn't regret a damn thing".

2.) Joe Biden won due to Fraud.

3.) Ruby Freeman and her Daughter were willing accomplices.

4.) Evidence will cause the verdict to be quickly reversed when its presented.

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

Sidebar: Trump attorneys will be presenting (classified) evidence showing MEANINGFUL off-shore 2020 election interference.

-

This is like a chess grandmaster at work here.
If not for verdicts and judgements like what just happened to Rudy exposure like what just came from Georgia's Governor Kemp would be forgotten in a week.
Instead the leftist rags and their culture like minions advertise this where it will be headlines till election day as the lefts ships set sail only to sink and be seen by all.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Election fraud, it's what's for dinner. Every night for the year to come.
Georgia the first to flip?
Probably not. But maybe.
Trump won Georgia.
As Anne would say. Factual

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Their lives have been irrevocably changed and they're still the target of death threats.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Who? Who threatened them? We hear this a lot without hearing anything solid to back it up. Not to say there were no threats, but we never hear about the person or persons making the threats.

Did the women get an anonymous call? A threatening email or snail mail? Did someone approach them on the street, threaten to kill them, then walk away? Did some 11-year-old playing Call of Duty online threaten to shoot them with his newly acquired sniper rifle?

Did the ladies report these threats to law enforcement? If so, what did law enforcement find? Surely, there would be electronic trails in the case of emails or social media posts. I know if I posted something about being in Washington DC on Jan. 6 and threatening a cop with a fire extinguisher, the FBI would be banging on my door. Is there any real evidence of credible threats being made against these women?

Here's an easy money-making scheme. I allege that because of something someone said, I've been receiving death threats. I have a buddy anonymously make some threats against me, and then I sue the target for $100 mil. Even if my buddy is caught, which doesn't seem to happen often in the cases, he can be assured of $50 mil when he gets out of prison.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Their lives have been irrevocably changed and they're still the target of death threats.

They are like the George Floyd of election fraud. Except of course they don't die or get hurt.
edit on 17-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

This was from the original hearing in which Rudy ended up admitting he lied about them. They also did go to the police in other instances,I believe that's when Fulton defendent Trevion Kutti claimed to be some sort of federal agent or something to Freeman.

On Wednesday, the jury was shown numerous messages and voicemails filled with racist language against Freeman and her daughter. Some mentioned the Ku Klux Klan, while others accused Freeman and Moss of treason, according to exhibits displayed at trial. Freeman described the terror she felt as she was bombarded with phone calls, messages and letters, telling the court she reported the incidents to the police but was still ultimately forced to leave her home for two months for her safety. 

"I took it as they were gonna cut me up, put me in a trash bag and take me out to my street," she said of one note she received. "I felt as if I was terrorized."

Freeman said almost a dozen people even came to her home looking for her, calling for her with bullhorns.threatening messages saying things like "we know where you sleep" and "you are dead" after she said former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani spread lies about her online."Ruby Freeman, I hope the Federal Government hangs you and your daughter from the Capitol dome you treasonous piece of s***! I pray that I will be sitting close enough to hear your necks snap," one individual wrote to Freeman in a message to her business.

CBS

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Giving an opinion is not against the law.
Stating that you have a suspicion is not against the law.
Stating as a FACT that someone did something that they didn't .. that's different.
Which did Rudy do? I'm not fully up on this.
That being said, if guilty, the penalty imposed on him is absurd.
I'm sure these two women are now rock stars to the far left.
Stars are born ...

edit on 12/17/2023 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Giving an opinion is not against the law.
Stating that you have a suspicion is not against the law.
Stating as a FACT that someone did something that they didn't .. that's different.
Which did Rudy do? I'm not fully up on this.
That being said, if guilty, the penalty imposed on him is absurd.
I'm sure these two women are now rock stars to the far left.
Stars are born ...

Unwilling stars were born who were and are? receiving death threats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join