It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse Where is He Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigginpc

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: PorkChop96

Gives you a good idea of his mindset. The people were not shoplifters. They were just black.

So he shot black people or are you just making stuff up?

Huh? I never said he shot people. I said the video he took of people leaving a CVS, in which he can be heard wishing for his AR so he could start shooting at them. From just before the time of the protests. The one the judge refused to allow played in court.

Milwaukee Journal- YouTube

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is a question I asked at the time in other mudpit threads. So,
I know many here often discuss that if they saw a shooter, they would definitely be there to stop him.

So, you see a guy shot in the head. The shooter runs. You don't try to stop him? You just let him run away with his gun and potentially shoot other people? I'm not stating any of the people shot that night were upstanding citizens, but it certainly appears they were trying to stop a guy who just shot a man in the head.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Vermilion

Not guilty on all counts.

So was OJ.. remember what happened in Civil court though..

That jury was tainted af.
Maybe you didn’t know?
It’s documented that a few on the jury wouldn’t convict OJ no matter what the evidence was just because of the Rodney king trial. Payback.
So apples and oranges.
Kyle had a legit trial.

I find it ironic that in this day and age when the loonies in the education system are training the kids in school to be ‘activists’ and ‘take a stand for what’s right’ that Kyle was indoctrinated to do just that.
Only it was opposite of their desired outcome.
Kyle flushed those criminals and pedos down the toilet, justifiably.
The taxpayers and victims of their crimes should all be thanking Kyle.
Nobody ever wants to kill anybody and I feel sorry that Kyle had to deal with this and still does.
These people still going after him should be ashamed of themselves.
If you or a loved one is still trying to vilify this young man, you should really take an honest personal inventory.
edit on 27-11-2023 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
As a parent I would never allow a minor child to have access to a firearm, let alone allow them to leave the house with one and no adult along to supervise. That's just begging for trouble; might as well buy your kid a half rack and give them the keys to your car. Just stupid, IMO.

I can't imagine him running for senator without some 'inside' help. Not many jobs can turn you into a multi-millionaire in ten short years where you only work for 2/3 of the year. I'm sure he's every bit as qualified to be in politics as AOC is.

You may not like AOC's politics -- but stating Kyle Rittenhouse is every bit as qualified in politics -- that's quite a stretch.

Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University with a BA in 2011. She majored in international relations and economics.

Kyle Rittenhouse high school drop out.

(post by OmegaLogos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

a reply to: chiefsmom

But he didn't. He wasn't protecting his dad's house or place of business. He wasn't protecting any place that even wanted protection.

Thats not factual.

There is a disagreement between who to believe....

So you're saying the business owner perjured himself? The owner who by the way is not his father?

Quite possibly given his tesitmony and liability.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You have proof of this, or just want it to be true?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Proof of his inconstent testimony? Its public.

Youd have us believe that Kyle and company had their pictures with the dealership brothers, had their phone numbers, showed up to the car lot, defended the car lot..

Yet, the brothers barely know Kyle and company and didnt request (nor decline) the protection?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

yep el monte slim was protecting his pocket book.

for those that don't know who El Monte Slim is,

warning language, el monte comes on at about 1:40 mark

edit on 27-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University with a BA in 2011. She majored in international relations and economic

Explain why she owed years of back taxes and was months behind on rent while earning six figures is she majored in economics.

My guess is she cheated on her exams, cause she's got to be one of the dumbest people around.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Proof of his inconstent testimony? Its public.

Youd have us believe that Kyle and company had their pictures with the dealership brothers, had their phone numbers, showed up to the car lot, defended the car lot..

Yet, the brothers barely know Kyle and company and didnt request (nor decline) the protection?

I did watch the testimony.
The dealership talked to Kyle earlier in the day about fundraising. They also explained they gave
Their number to the press and others since they were affected by the riots. Nothing to woo woo there.
They adamantly claimed they did not hire Rittenhouse.

edit on 27-11-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

He testified he did take a photo with the group when he saw them. His phone does show a message Kyle sent asking him if he needs any armed guards. Yet there was no text response or call to Kyle. He stated the damage had already been done to the shop previously, so they had no need for guards.

I mean it's cool if you feel Kyle is a hero. Not everyone agrees. I still think he should finish his education and get a job. Again, those that are pumping him up for a political career, will gladly toss him aside when the time is right. Again, look what they did to Hershel Walker. Is Trump still singing his praises and inviting him to MAL? Sure doesn't appear so.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

He testified he did take a photo with the group when he saw them. His phone does show a message Kyle sent asking him if he needs any armed guards. Yet there was no text response or call to Kyle. He stated the damage had already been done to the shop previously, so they had no need for guards.

I mean it's cool if you feel Kyle is a hero. Not everyone agrees. I still think he should finish his education and get a job. Again, those that are pumping him up for a political career, will gladly toss him aside when the time is right. Again, look what they did to Hershel Walker. Is Trump still singing his praises and inviting him to MAL? Sure doesn't appear so.

Yes and the testimony goes along with that. They talked about fundraising not protection.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

How did Kyle get his personal number again?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yet, Kyle and company showed up to their dealership specifically....

Believe what you want but to make factual statements that it wasnt his neighborhood or he wasnt invited is a looney as taking the rifle across state lines...

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The dealership gave it to him when he asked about fundraising.
The dealership said they gave it to many others like the press etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Annee

Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University with a BA in 2011. She majored in international relations and economic

Explain why she owed years of back taxes and was months behind on rent while earning six figures is she majored in economics.

My guess is she cheated on her exams, cause she's got to be one of the dumbest people around.

Yeah, that has nothing to do with your statement about Kyle being just as qualified.

I'm not going to go research what I don't care about -- you're most likely presenting a skewed RW version anyway.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The dealership gave it to him when he asked about fundraising.
The dealership said they gave it to many others like the press etc.

Proof?

The testimony is dubious so we can't rely on that.

What were they fundraising for a used car lot again? How were some kinds going to aid with that?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join