It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse Where is He Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Letting your underage child attend an event where you know violence is likely, armed with a gun, seems like pretty poor parenting.

(post by OmegaLogos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I guess it's a bad thing that some of us were raised correctly?

Some of us have no qualms when it comes to protecting our community against thugs/rioters/vandals/looters/etc.

He did the right thing, just happened to be at the wrong time and place for him that night. But, again, if those that were rioting and destroying a city would have left those there to protect it alone, they all would have went home that night.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Citizens of the community were all there to protect the city, it was not just him.

The only people in this situation that needed to learn their lesson were those that decided to try and assault an armed man.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

His dad and most of rest of his family lived there. He grew up there and still had many friends there.

His mom moved 20 minutes down the road to Illinois after they got divorced.

It's telling when people keep trying to push the leftist narrative years after the facts that refute it have already come out.

He didn’t live with his dad. If my grandma lives in Seattle does that make it my neighborhood.
Also I would feel a lot different if he was protecting his dads house, he wasn’t. He was supposedly protecting a car dealership that didn’t ask him to.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Some of us have no qualms when it comes to protecting our community against thugs/rioters/vandals/looters/etc.

He did the right thing, just happened to be at the wrong time and place for him that night. But, again, if those that were rioting and destroying a city would have left those there to protect it alone, they all would have went home that night.

That’s exactly right!

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

If this is how his parents raised him, #1 why weren’t they there also “protecting” their community?

Also: www.cbsnews.com...

Kyle Rittenhouse regrets going to Kenosha on night of 2020 protest, his mother says

If he had to do it all over again, he probably would not go down to Kenosha. Kyle's nature is to help people, Wendy Rittenhouse said.

Asked if he regrets going to the protest that night, Wendy Rittenhouse said, "Yeah, he does.

And this

www.forbes.com...

Kyle Rittenhouse’s Mother Says Her Son Shouldn’t Have Been In Kenosha

edit on 27-11-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The point was, no one asked this 17 year old to arm himself and go into a volatile situation to "protect" a place he wasn't even asked to. Heck maybe the owner thought it might be a good way to have an insurance claim. Who knows.

You would think he would have joined the military at 18, since he's such a defender of places. Instead of randomly watching people leave CVS and wishing he had his AR so he could shoot them.

Gives you a good idea of his mindset. The people were not shoplifters. They were just black.
edit on 27-11-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OmegaLogos

Explanation: He is a legend

He’s broke, scared and now has to “write” a book to milk this incident for all it’s worth.
I wouldn’t call that a legend.

You know who are really the legends, the people that champion peace. You don’t hear about them because they are at home really protecting their families.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

The point was, no one asked this 17 year old to arm himself and go into a volatile situation to "protect" a place he wasn't even asked to. Heck maybe the owner thought it might be a good way to have an insurance claim. Who knows.

You would think he would have joined the military at 18, since he's such a defender of places. Instead of randomly watching people leave CVS and wishing he had his AR so he could shoot them.

It’s refreshing to see that some people just get it.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Nobody knows, JAG. He's been hiding from lawyers and subpoenas for a while now.

Link

People have been trying to find him in multiple states to serve him legal documents. He's probably holed up with some Proud Boys somewhere. Probably discussing how being incel gives you power over women, or some other PB grand ideas.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wow, so some of you, knowing there is violence going on in one of your parents' neighborhoods, would not go there to help protect them?

Shame on you.

I certainly would.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Annee

Support. The right kind of support. Maybe professional counseling.

I think he's an idiot -- but he's being used. I don't like that.

"Heroes" sometimes commit suicide later in life because they can never duplicate that high they got from a random act.

(I'm not saying he's a hero -- it's just for reference to make the point)

We can never know his intentions that night but I agree with you, he needs psychological help, and not egging on by
Political parties.

I think his parents egg him on too.

From snippets I remember.

Don't use your kid.

How interesting....

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Wow, so some of you, knowing there is violence going on in one of your parents' neighborhoods, would not go there to help protect them?

Shame on you.

I certainly would.

Would I protect my parents at their house 100000000%
At a car dealer? NOPE 🤣

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

But he didn't. He wasn't protecting his dad's house or place of business. He wasn't protecting any place that even wanted protection.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: chiefsmom

But he didn't. He wasn't protecting his dad's house or place of business. He wasn't protecting any place that even wanted protection.

I think that is where a lot of this gets lost.
I’m 100% for guns and the ability to protect ones self. I also think that comes with a lot of responsibility.
At the bare minimum he should have been with a parent or guardian. They both failed him.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Shame on you.

I certainly would.

Would I protect my parents at their house 100000000%
At a car dealer? NOPE 🤣

Me too.

I have a Glock with a laser.

"Red dot hits target pull trigger"

(post by OmegaLogos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Ok, since this is also a conspiracy site….check this out and tell me if this isn’t accurate to a T……

I looked up Kyles birthday
January 3, 2003

YIKES….

In Chinese astrology he is Black Sheep Year

www.taipeitimes.com...

But the Good Samaritans also lack objectivity, and perform poorly under pressure. They are pessimistic and can lack direction. They make bad money managers and are too generous.

His birth adds up to 9 in numerology……also a YIKES
Some numerologist absolutely abhor nine life paths. Think dictators, evil, people that oppress,
9 also stands for endings 😳
But on the flip side, 9’s can also bring on massive positive change…..
edit on 27-11-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join