It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse Where is He Now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
purposely armed himself and put himself in a volatile situation. Ended up shooting 3 people. Found not guilty.

Shot 3 people in self defense. If those there to destroy the city had left those there to protect it alone, all involved would have been going home ALIVE that night.

stay under the radar.

The biggest thing that kept him on the radar, at the time, was MSM spreading misinformation about the situation. Stating that he shot 3 black people and that he was just going around shooting people for the fun of it.

Yeah, could he do better about keeping a low profile now, sure. But, somebody that has a high profile case like that will be a news article forever, no matter what he does or says the rest of his life.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: watchitburn
He didn’t live with his dad. If my grandma lives in Seattle does that make it my neighborhood.

As has been pointed out, he was raised there, and lived there with both parents until they gpot dovorced and him Mom moved 20 minutes away to Illinois.

I lived in Griffin Ga for 15 years as a kid. I haven't been back in 30 years or so, but still consider it my hometown.

Also I would feel a lot different if he was protecting his dads house, he wasn’t. He was supposedly protecting a car dealership that didn’t ask him to.

It wasn't some random business, it belonged to someone he knew and was friends with. Maybe the owner didn't ask him for help - or maybe he did and decided it looked bad and didn't want the liability so lied about that - but the fact is, Kyle knew him and was friendly with him.

Facts matter.
edit on 28-11-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Here's a thought from an everyday concealed carrier. ALL of us....understand this: if us law-abiding gun carriers saw him coming down the street with that gun?

Everyone of us would've had him in a dozen sights...the min he turned the corner.

Man w gun. Walking down street. No one knew at that moment anything about the facts...but I'd have sighted him, locked on...and waited...he was somebody shooting in the street.

I'd have dropped him ...no hesitation.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
As has been pointed out, he was raised there, and lived there with both parents until they gpot dovorced and him Mom moved 20 minutes away to Illinois.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I can't find this information, anywhere. Got anything to back it up?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Not entirely sure about the timeline of who moved where after the divorce, but, his dad was living in Kenosha at the time of the riots.

Also, this is to all of those saying he should not have been there, where were the three people that were killed in self defense from? One from Kenosha, one from Silver lake (30 minutes/20 miles away), and the other was from West Allis (50 minutes/40 miles away).

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: JAGStorm

Here's a thought from an everyday concealed carrier. ALL of us....understand this: if us law-abiding gun carriers saw him coming down the street with that gun?

Everyone of us would've had him in a dozen sights...the min he turned the corner.

Man w gun. Walking down street. No one knew at that moment anything about the facts...but I'd have sighted him, locked on...and waited...he was somebody shooting in the street.

I'd have dropped him ...no hesitation.

Now there's a realistic honest response.

He was really just being stupid.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Answer this for me, was he the only one being stupid that night? Or, would you say everyone there, regardless of the reason, was being stupid that night?

If you ask me, the real idiots in the scenario are the ones that decided to attack a man with a firearm, then wonder why they got shot.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Answer this for me, was he the only one being stupid that night?

And that matters why?

This thread is about him.

He's not the brightest bulb to begin with.

What he did was stupid.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

He was not the only one there that night. He was not the only one doing what he was there doing. Why is he the only being labeled as "stupid"?

He would not have had to use self defense if those that attacked him had not done what they did. They are more idiotic than he.

BTW, "this thread" is talking about him and what happened night. That encompasses everything that happened leading up to and after what he did.
edit on 28-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Notice I said: Carriers have an instant decision. No rules, judgments, delay. It's really hàrd...

Intent? Objective? There and in my line of fire...houses, cars, buildings, people....

I've always understood since my 1st permit in 1974 Miami...carry? We can be shot ourselves, don't draw unless you intend to aim, don't aim unless you intend to fire, don't fire unless sure of your target...and know you an take their life.

No one thinks about that w us EDC'rs. Like? I've been "in check", on my game, ready n willing...for 50 yrs.

Fifty yrs of carrying. Drawn 3 times in those years: hoping never to have to, but ready all these days..years...to drop a prowling gun toter.

BECAUSE it was out? All us law a biders...KNEW. This is not how to walk down a street...therefore....

Every reason to take him as a bad guy. Sorry..

I'm guessing..Id have dropped him. I'd go to jail of course...but anyone would understood his stance.

I might killed him, stopped him flat in the street. I'd be taken in for shooting...but...determined later on I was right or wrong/justified.

Still..Kyle would a been a blood puddle...then my EMTs...woulda carted him off to Trauma...and saved his ass.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Anne..may I add? As a 1st Responder...yes...I may have dropped a threat...but as an EMT...I'd also...go into lifesaving mode...even if I shot them.

There's no mixing that up..injured? Treated...like RIGHT NOW...even if it was me that shot him. He wouldn't be a threat-down...and down- he needs medical ASAP.

Neutralized. Treated. Transported. To save his life....

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

his dad was living in Kenosha at the time of the riots.

I know this, but I can find absolutely nothing about the repeated claim of Kyle being raised in Kenosha. I can find a few sources saying that he was born in Antioch.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

He was not "raised" in Kenosha, his dad moved there after their divorce. Meaning that there is a high probability that Kyle would stay with his dad and would have friends in the community, and be part of that community

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Anne..may I add? As a 1st Responder...yes...I may have dropped a threat...but as an EMT...I'd also...go into lifesaving mode...even if I shot them.

There's no mixing that up..injured? Treated...like RIGHT NOW...even if it was me that shot him. He wouldn't be a threat-down...and down- he needs medical ASAP.

Neutralized. Treated. Transported. To save his life....

I grew up with guns. You learn. Don't be a "wannabe".

I think logical and direct -- not emotional.

I get it.

Reason I get along with men so well

edit on am1111America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

What do you consider to be a "wannabe"?

Someone who was going through the steps to be in law enforcement? Someone who was willing to stand up for a community that the police wouldn't?

But again, you are condemning one person when there were several there doing the exact same thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What do you consider to be a "wannabe"?

Someone who was going through the steps to be in law enforcement? Someone who was willing to stand up for a community that the police wouldn't?

But again, you are condemning one person when there were several there doing the exact same thing.

You think because you repeat a question I’m going to give a different answer?

“Wannabe” open carries a rifle to a riot.

He’s damn lucky he’s not the one who’s dead.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

What question did I repeat to you that you answered the first time?

If they had not been rioting, he would not have had a need to protect himself now would he?

And if he had not been carrying said rifle, he would be. Would the ones who killed him be in jail or on trial for doing so? More than likely not.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What question did I repeat to you that you answered the first time?

If they had not been rioting, he would not have had a need to protect himself now would he?

And if he had not been carrying said rifle, he would be. Would the ones who killed him be in jail or on trial for doing so? More than likely not.

Really, “you all” need to stop making excuses and trying to justify stupid behavior.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I would say that destroying a town and rioting is pretty stupid behavior if you ask me.

But some of us have biases we have to show no matter what. Stupid stupid kid who defended himself against a group of rioters who decided to try and kill him. Shame shame shame

Good job dodging and avoiding my real questions though. A+ for effort

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: chr0naut

How so?

Did he originate the "harms way" for instance?

He travelled interstate with an intention to use a firearm "in self defense".

If someone jumps in front of a fast moving train, do you think are they originating the full circumstances that comprise the "harms way"?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join