It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse Where is He Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I agree with you. I'm a gun owner myself. With it comes responsibility. If I shot at every person who pulled in my driveway, or kid who rang my doorbell or got mad over a parking spot, I would be in prison.

I also do not put myself in any sketchy situations. My kids do not put themselves in any sketchy situations. Although the weekly protests here were peaceful, they didn't go, either to protest, or protect. Smart decision.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: chiefsmom

But he didn't. He wasn't protecting his dad's house or place of business. He wasn't protecting any place that even wanted protection.

Thats not factual.

There is a disagreement between who to believe....

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If we reelect Trump we can pay to erect a wall around his detractors and critics

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OmegaLogos

Explanation: You are clearly not a patriot and hence not his equal and you should STFU!!! ...

There is more patriotism in my pinky finger than ten of your lives. Also you might want to look up what patriotism actually means.

“Since you seem offended by him ‘milking’ the incident for all its worth, by writing a book, you’re a hypocrite for writing this thread and trying to milk stars and flags for all its worth. You are coasting and cruising on his coattails eh!!”

Nope, he is writing for profit, I’m not. Who gives a flip about stars and flags, if ATS didn’t have them it wouldn’t make one iota of a difference to me.
I’m writing for conversation, discussion, thought. Two totally different realms, but I also don’t expect narrow minded people to understand that.

edit on 27-11-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I agree with you. I'm a gun owner myself. With it comes responsibility. If I shot at every person who pulled in my driveway, or kid who rang my doorbell or got mad over a parking spot, I would be in prison.

I also do not put myself in any sketchy situations. My kids do not put themselves in any sketchy situations. Although the weekly protests here were peaceful, they didn't go, either to protest, or protect. Smart decision.

There are a lot of gun owners that know what he did was foolish, irresponsible and make all gun owners look bad.
I like your point about not putting yourself in sketchy situations. I also taught this to my kids and it’s something I follow myself.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Then why do him and his mama regret it?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

What are your thoughts on this lad that doesn’t seem to want to fade into the background.

I have some fantasy land thoughts, nothing doable though:

He should be forced to go through college, law school, bar exams, all at his own expense. With huge unpayable college debts, he should then be forced to be a federal prosecutor. Only paid for each successful prosecution of illegal underage interstate straw man purchases of fire arms.

Huge debt to pay as Incentive to succeed where others failed.

All just fantasy though unfortunately.

(post by OmegaLogos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone

One of the guys that tried to kill him while taking part in a riot had just been released from professional help...

that would have been the pedo nut job rosenbaum. who had just got out of the hospital after attempting suicide that day. the bag that he threw at rittenhouse had his tooth, brush tooth paste and his discharge and nut job certification papers from the hospital in it.

the man wasn't right in da head.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OmegaLogos

Personal Disclosure: You didn't answer my question on whether you're a gold digger, and that can now be assumed correctly that you ARE one and hence your morals are not worthy of consideration!

I shouldn’t have responded to your first nonsense and I question why I’m even responding to this.
No I’m not a gold digger. How that has anything to do with Kyle and this topic I don’t know.

Unfounded claims, nope, I provided links.
He’s broke.
He’s writing a book.
He defended a car dealer that didn’t want him there. (Not sure if I linked that but we all know that to be true)
He is not local to Kenosha

abc7chicago.com...
Click that link, do they call him a Kenosha Teen or an ANTIOCH Teen??????
You know why, He’s NOT FROM Kenosha!

This will be my last response to you as “arguing with a fool only proves there are two” 🤣

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

People who do nothing wrong don't hide from the authorities attempting to serve legal papers. That's just common sense.

If he really believes he did nothing wrong, man up, go to court and face these lawsuits. The thing is -- he doesn't have the money. Even with all the fame and all the fundraising off the killing, he still wouldn't be able to pay all the damages for the pain he's caused.

So, he's hiding.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Kid's a hero, what have you done? Just a shame he won't be able to afford eggs or black nutcruckers this year.

JAGStorm, let's get back to more important stuff like how I can spend more time around old people in retrofitted shopping malls.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

People who do nothing wrong don't hide from the authorities attempting to serve legal papers. That's just common sense.

If he really believes he did nothing wrong, man up, go to court and face these lawsuits. The thing is -- he doesn't have the money. Even with all the fame and all the fundraising off the killing, he still wouldn't be able to pay all the damages for the pain he's caused.

So, he's hiding.

Not guilty on all counts.

The loonies continue to go after him despite this fact.

They will punish him with the judicial process.
It’s only one side in this country who does this with whoever they hate.
He’s still being sued by Mr exploding bicep for ‘emotional distress and humiliation’.
If I ever saw that dude in public I would point and laugh.
I wonder who is bankrolling his legal fees.
Hilarious!

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

JAGStorm, let's get back to more important stuff like how I can spend more time around old people in retrofitted shopping malls.

Although uncomfortable, discussion like these are important.
On here we can discuss them, without threat of violence (at least from some members that know how to discuss without reverting to swearing and such)
These topics won’t go away and I’m sure we are going to see more of them. The gun debate is a big topic for all political figures. Where they stand on it, what changes if any are needed.

I am 100% for guns. I do believe there are responsibilities that come with gun ownership and use. I think a lot of states have blurry lines. This was highlighted in Kyles case. Should he have had the gun in the first place at his age and in his non state. I don’t care where his dad lived, which state does he has a drivers license, what school did he go to, where did he live more. These are legal definitions of residence.

We need to stop shying away from difficult topics like this, abortion, drug legalization, social services, healthcare, etc..

When I say “we” I mean as a society, on here we are pretty free to discuss a lot of this that wouldn’t be politically correct to share our opinion.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Not guilty on all counts.

So was OJ.. remember what happened in Civil court though..

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Then why do him and his mama regret it?

lame question.

knowing you killed someone in self defense does not always mean your don't have any regrets for doing it. lots of people say they regret killing someone in self defense and have trouble dealing with the rest of their life. other say it doesn't bother them.

here is a lecture from one of leading one hand gun trainers who methods are /were taught by the U.S.Army

n this video, Ayoob defines both Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and post-shooting trauma, explaining that the reactions suffered by the survivor stem from how society treats one who uses deadly force to avoid being killed or crippled. He suggests coping strategies for dealing with the distress, explaining, “If you can understand the trauma and the symptoms, you can remedy it,” and adding that knowing in advance innoculates the student to some degree so their responses may be less intense.
Emotional and Psychological Aftermath of a Self-Defense Shooting

another link where many don't, some did and still do.

At the time the only thing that freaked me out was the fact I wasn’t freaking out. I kept thinking I was some kind of monster, yet was mostly indifferent towards it. A year later after I got on meds for my depression and it felt like it crashed on me pretty hard. Got heavily into drinking.
2 1 Men And Women Who Killed In Self Defense Share Exactly What Life Is Like Knowing They Killed Someone

edit on 27-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

a reply to: PorkChop96

Gives you a good idea of his mindset. The people were not shoplifters. They were just black.

So he shot black people or are you just making stuff up?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

a reply to: chiefsmom

But he didn't. He wasn't protecting his dad's house or place of business. He wasn't protecting any place that even wanted protection.

Thats not factual.

There is a disagreement between who to believe....

So you're saying the business owner perjured himself? The owner who by the way is not his father?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
As a parent I would never allow a minor child to have access to a firearm, let alone allow them to leave the house with one and no adult along to supervise. That's just begging for trouble; might as well buy your kid a half rack and give them the keys to your car. Just stupid, IMO.

I can't imagine him running for senator without some 'inside' help. Not many jobs can turn you into a multi-millionaire in ten short years where you only work for 2/3 of the year. I'm sure he's every bit as qualified to be in politics as AOC is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join