It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFEND THIS - 65 Year Old Jewish man killed by Palestinian Protestor....In LA!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: matafuchs

It took less than a month for a US citizen on US soil to be killed by a terrorist.

What do you call this

It technically took place earlier and the assailant shouted "death to all Arabs". How is that not the same thing?

I'm not trying to ignore this poor man's death. I'd just like some consistency from you all here once in a while. Damn echo chamber around here anymore...

Exactly, I was going to post that to make a point but thought 'why bother' - echochamber is echoing to the point of being deafening.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You, I, and everyone else already knows what happened. We all see the facts that have been given, the witness statements made to news outlets, and the fact that we have a dead 64 year old man that was ruled a homicide by the coroner.

The only thing we are waiting for at this point is the guy to get arrested and tried for a hate crime and murder in cold blood.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

you sir a re a liar who doesnt even wait for charges...

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Another_Nut

False.

That is all.

To be continued after police tell us what really happened....that is all.

What I do is look for the facts and not knee jerk reactions like most here and if that puts people's noses out of joint, so be it.

let me point you to the first reply in this thread....www.abovetopsecret.com...

sure doesnt seem like you are waiting for much evidence there... just need one teen to throw an accusation....

With the 16 year old virgin girl still in high school being groomed by a 30 something celebrity...see the difference? Preponderance of the evidence in this case.

edit on pm1120233012America/ChicagoTue, 07 Nov 2023 12:50:46 -0600_11000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

That really sticks in your craw, I wonder why?

It's not the same situation as this case and if you can't see that they there is no helping you.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

You, I, and everyone else already knows what happened. We all see the facts that have been given, the witness statements made to news outlets, and the fact that we have a dead 64 year old man that was ruled a homicide by the coroner.

The only thing we are waiting for at this point is the guy to get arrested and tried for a hate crime and murder in cold blood.

The police say there are conflicting witness accounts, why are you ignoring that?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So then double standards are only okay when you say they are?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
in both you are a liar.

edit on pm1120233012America/ChicagoTue, 07 Nov 2023 12:52:03 -0600_11000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I am not ignoring anything, I am looking at the bigger picture.

When there are several eye witness accounts that match up and the few that don't, taking the ones that line up with everything else is the way to go.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So then double standards are only okay when you say they are?

Not a double standard, not the same case.

In the other case:

Preponderance of the evidence: Preponderance of the evidence is one type of evidentiary standard used in a burden of proof analysis. Under the preponderance standard, the burden of proof is met when the party with the burden convinces the fact finder that there is a greater than 50% chance that the claim is true.

So all of you think that 100% the 16 year old high school virgin was manipulating a rich 30 something male celebrity who confesses to have been sexual promiscuous?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
in both you are a liar.

In both lie the truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I am not ignoring anything, I am looking at the bigger picture.

When there are several eye witness accounts that match up and the few that don't, taking the ones that line up with everything else is the way to go.

You can't line up anything without actual video footage to see what happened.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The police say there are conflicting witness accounts, why are you ignoring that?

So the pro-palestinian crowd, that eyewitness say was 'extremely aggressive' and yelling at the cops trying to instigate trouble, are going to lie to protect their murdering comrade. No surprise there.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Only if the lines through your own sh it goggles are too blurry to see....

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Preponderance of the evidence simply means to prove that something is more likely than not.

You want these to be two separate things so badly you can't even get things straight in your own mind.

Whether Brand did what they say he did or not, you are willing to convict him over 1 persons say so. But in this case, you won't convict until the "police investigation is complete".

That says a lot about your moral compass

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: FlyersFan

But Wernher Von Braun had a place in the USA, a very cushy influential place.

We all reap what we sow...
None of us support Nazis, so don't go there. If you support/defend this then you are just as evil. You will reap what you sow indeed.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Only if the lines through your own sh it goggles are too blurry to see....

I was repeating what the police said in the video, so it must be their sh it goggles or ...wait...whose goggles are sh it stained and therefore too blurry?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Who's is going to defend this?

It's no different than the kid that was murdered for being Muslim.

There is always one or two .. as already evidenced in this thread.

Well, I'm as consevative as they come, but technically he's right . I don't know which case of murder he was referring to though, so maybe he's dead wrong. Either way the divide has to stop. The 1% want us divided and fighting each other instead of focusing on the evil behind their plans to destroy the west, to destroy anything decent that's keeping society stable really.

link   
A thread that cries for death of one 65yo man whilst thousands of Palestinian children that have not tasted life die from white phosphorus burning out their eyes. There is no love in anyone that kills another. But there is no taking sides in this dispute. The killing of children must stop.

edit on 7-11-2023 by watcheroo because: (no reason given)

link   

Preponderance of the evidence simply means to prove that something is more likely than not.

You want these to be two separate things so badly you can't even get things straight in your own mind.

Whether Brand did what they say he did or not, you are willing to convict him over 1 persons say so. But in this case, you won't convict until the "police investigation is complete".

In this case we have conflicting witness statements and no video evidence as to how the altercation began and what happened.

In the other we have he said/she said evidence and if anyone knows how grooming a child is done it is the one holding all the power, who held all the power?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

In this case we have conflicting witness statements and no video evidence as to how the altercation began and what happened.

In the other we have he said/she said evidence and if anyone knows how grooming a child is done it is the one holding all the power, who held all the power?

If anyone wants to discuss this Brand grooming a child thing, then dredge up that thread and let's hash it out.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join