It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFEND THIS - 65 Year Old Jewish man killed by Palestinian Protestor....In LA!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It's okay, denial is an ugly thing to deal with. We are all here for you

The facts are there, anyone who doesn't want to see it for what it is, is just ignoring reality.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If you don't know then stop defending the killer?

Either way, self defense or cold blooded murder, he still killed a man and is guilty of that. No ifs ands or butts about it

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

It's okay, denial is an ugly thing to deal with. We are all here for you

The facts are there, anyone who doesn't want to see it for what it is, is just ignoring reality.

How is waiting for the results of the police investigation equate to denial? Denial is knowing the facts and denying those facts. There are no facts here, just speculation.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

If you don't know then stop defending the killer?

Either way, self defense or cold blooded murder, he still killed a man and is guilty of that. No ifs ands or butts about it

I am not defending anyone, I putting forth the fact that we don't know who did what during the initial physical altercation between these two men.
edit on q000000281130America/Chicago4343America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

"Kessler's autopsy at the Ventura County Medical Examiner's Office determined the cause of death to be blunt force head injury and the manner of death to be homicide, per the release."

updated from this source: www.foxnews.com...

Homicide, hmmm, that means he was killed by someone that might have beat him with a megaphone.....weird

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Defending yourself? You are openly defending someone whose actions led to the death of a 69 year old man. Why is it they never go after people who can fight back.

Amazing how with all of the protests and rallies i have been to no one came at me but at 6' 3" 245 people usually will not. No one ever tried to grab my MAGA hat in public...lol. They go after the old man or woman. The person who cannot defend themselves.

You sound like the person who pops in the Twitter thread asking for context when a white teenager gets beat up by 7 black kids. I bet you would be the first person to say 'what did the white kid say'...

it does not matter. it is violence and we did not have this in our country 15 years ago. We didn't.

If a person cannot feel safe carrying a flag down a street....this country is lost. Because if it was someone carrying a LGBTR2D2 flag I am sure your 'feels' would be different.
edit on Novam30amf0000002023-11-07T11:29:50-06:001150 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

"Kessler's autopsy at the Ventura County Medical Examiner's Office determined the cause of death to be blunt force head injury and the manner of death to be homicide, per the release."

updated from this source: www.foxnews.com...

Homicide, hmmm, that means he was killed by someone that might have beat him with a megaphone.....weird

HOMICIDE: A death is a homicide if it resulted from the “action of a human being killing another human being”.

The action must be non-accidental and originates from a person other than the deceased. A finding of homicide in the coroners system is a finding of fact and does not carry with it a determination of guilt. It is however, a serious finding and should be made only on clear and convincing evidence of a non-accidental action of a person that led to the death of another person.

nunavutcoroner.ca...

Does not imply guilt.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Defending yourself? You are openly defending someone whose actions led to the death of a 69 year old man. Why is it they never go after people who can fight back.

Amazing how with all of the protests and rallies i have been to no one came at me but at 6' 3" 245 people usually will not. No one ever tried to grab my MAGA hat in public...lol. They go after the old man or woman. The person who cannot defend themselves.

You sound like the person who pops in the Twitter thread asking for context when a white teenager gets beat up by 7 black kids. I bet you would be the first person to say 'what did the white kid say'...

it does not matter. it is violence and we did not have this in our country 15 years ago. We didn't.

If a person cannot feel safe carrying a flag down a street....this country is lost. Because if it was someone carrying a LGBTR2D2 flag I am sure your 'feels' would be different.

Nobody here knows the facts of what happened, not even the police know anything, yet.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Thanks you perfectly illustrated the doublestandards arising from personal bias...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it. You want this guy to be innocent so he can go and kill more people for having apposing views.

It was ruled death by homicide by the coroner, the witnesses know who the deceased was in an altercation with, we know the deceased was struck with a megaphone and fell to the ground causing him to hit his head and the result is he died from his injuries.

All could have been avoided if the Pro-Palestine guy wouldn't have decided he was a good target to assault.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Police press conference:

vimeo.com...

Looks like it happened 10 am pacific time.

edit on q000000021130America/Chicago5555America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Live right now

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it. You want this guy to be innocent so he can go and kill more people for having apposing views.

It was ruled death by homicide by the coroner, the witnesses know who the deceased was in an altercation with, we know the deceased was struck with a megaphone and fell to the ground causing him to hit his head and the result is he died from his injuries.

What I want is for everyone to unjerk their knees and wait for the police to find out what happened.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

You don't know who attacked whom, I've seen entitled idiots trying to grab a megaphone from an angry mob, it never ends well for those who try...

Like I said it takes a special kind of stupid.

Like mob mentality, it's another one of these special kind of stupid, put them together and the loners will always draw the short stick.

Embrace society it's our own doing

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Live right now

Maybe some dashcam videos will be submitted to the police.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

There are not alot of young people in that area. It's upper middleclass and very much a Jewish neighborhood.

The pro-terrorist protestors are taking it to THEM. Not the other way around.

I live in this county. I know the demographics.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

True colors of alot of folks are coming to light.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Just the personal biases showing trough, it's all good.

Humans after all...

I think the strategy you're applying is called deflection...

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty... Right?

edit on 7-11-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Another_Nut

False.

That is all.

To be continued after police tell us what really happened....that is all.

you sir are a liar.

What I do is look for the facts and not knee jerk reactions like most here and if that puts people's noses out of joint, so be it.

let me point you to the first reply in this thread....www.abovetopsecret.com...

sure doesnt seem like you are waiting for much evidence there... just need one teen to throw an accusation....

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

False.

That is all.

To be continued after police tell us what really happened....that is all.

you sir are a liar.

What I do is look for the facts and not knee jerk reactions like most here and if that puts people's noses out of joint, so be it.

let me point you to the first reply in this thread....www.abovetopsecret.com...

sure doesnt seem like you are waiting for much evidence there... just need one teen to throw an accusation....

Not the same thing at all.

Here I am waiting for facts from police.

With the 16 year old virgin girl still in high school being groomed by a 30 something celebrity...see the difference? Preponderance of the evidence in this case.
edit on q000000171130America/Chicago5555America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join