It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFEND THIS - 65 Year Old Jewish man killed by Palestinian Protestor....In LA!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

just was over at my mothers this afternoon, she was watching Neil Cavuto and they were talking about Paul Kessler. and had a witness on who was saying he saw it and says he saw the guy hit him with the megaphone, demonstrating a big arching swing. then the report switched over to a video clip. while talking about the suspect.

while the video was running they said the suspect cooperated and showed a guy sitting next to the gas station sign with a megaphone sitting on the signs base talking to cops. while he was talking to the female cop this guy was also demonstrating a big arching swing.

i'm thinking that fox maybe implying this is the guy, he looks he could be 50 yrs old bald and fat.

i tried to find the video fox had and tried to find it on fox apparently it's not up yet. i've found a couple that are close but not the same one. then while looking for it the five had come on and and they showed the same video and the news source is RMG News. still haven't found the same one at RMG.

not saying this is the suspect just trying to show what i saw on fox news, so here is the best screen shot i can get,

and the video i got this screen shot from

video wouldn't post right got one of those funky double triple numbers after the equal sign here's the page link

www.youtube.com... tart_radio=1

edit on 7-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sure did get quiet in here all’a sudden… I’m sure it’s only because all the murder apologists are working on apologies of their own for being so damn stupid and falling on the wrong side of everything always…

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Every one has a right to voice their opinion.
But, only a moron would disrupt a protest to
counter-protest. That is inciting+ intentionally
meant to stir-up trouble.
A law needs to be invoked to distance any and all
counter-protesters who ever they may be.
No matter who . . . Obviously when people get
in each others faces, sh@t like this is bound to happen.

Physical attacks, threats are disgusting.
Especially when the little Muslim kid that was stabbed,
that was extremely disgusting being that the Child was
murdered in his own home. *sick*

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Thanks.

I saw that also but from what I heard the man was describing how the guy got hit. There was an older man and an older woman who both said the same thing. Guy lost teeth when he was hit.

I also liked how the media made sure to have the woman with the Free Palestine shirt walk over out of all the others....

Propaganda at it's finest.

Bottom line though. A man was hit and subsequently killed for holding a flag. Nothing can excuse that. I do not care who is carrying it either. You have the right to protest but this is what causes more division.
edit on Novpm30pmf0000002023-11-07T19:51:00-06:000700 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

Freedom of speech is free of speech.

It’s not a race to see who gets the podium first.

If someone can’t stand being rebutted that’s on them.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: ToneD

Freedom of speech is free of speech.

It’s not a race to see who gets the podium first.

If someone can’t stand being rebutted that’s on them.

Counter-protests are fine as long as it's Antifa thugs or Palestinians doing it to kill Jews.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yup and apparently freedom of speech is all good if it’s agreeable.

Agreeable speech doesn’t need protecting though.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

hey i think i found it,

screen shot with cop talking to the man and megaphone on ground.

New York Post Link with the video,

Jewish man Paul Kessler, who died during Calif. clash with pro-Palestinian protesters, was struck in mouth with megaphone: rabbi

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I wonder if the murderer of the Jewish man will use the excuse that he has been oppressed for decades.

Seems the growing trend.

Then he can hide in a hospital or school.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

or it was two old near blind jews who attacked each other because they were so scared of the crazies across the street....watch Maddow run with that one.
edit on Novpm30pmf0000002023-11-07T20:14:43-06:000843 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oh great.

Now they're killing Jews in America.

We have Nazis running our government… it was inevitable…

Yes the Gestapo is in charge in what used to be the Good ole USA.
We have an Idiot in the White House who can't speak and make any sense.
Next in line is a Total Idiot elected because She is of Color and a Woman.
now the Court has Many Many Jesters.
it's a Total Clown World and many People unable to Reason for themselves have
Totally Bought it without any Reason what so ever.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

or it was two old near blind jews who attacked each other because they were so scared of the crazies across the street....watch Maddow run with that one.

As soon as they get their talking points, they'll flood ATS with them soon enough.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

i got the impression listening to the sheriff that the guy that is the suspect was one of the 911 callers.
and if this guy is who i think might be the suspect, he doesn't fit what i'd call a typical woketard palli sympathizer seeing how he called 911 and hung around to talk to the cops.

i think a woketard palli sympathizer would have broke and run then when caught found hiding in a hospital or school like the cowards they are, would have said he was oppressed for decades, and was striking back a the jew oppressors.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

i got the impression listening to the sheriff that the guy that is the suspect was one of the 911 callers.
and if this guy is who i think might be the suspect, he doesn't fit what i'd call a typical woketard palli sympathizer seeing how he called 911 and hung around to talk to the cops.

i think a woketard palli sympathizer would have broke and run then when caught found hiding in a hospital or school like the cowards they are, would have said he was oppressed for decades, and was striking back a the jew oppressors.

He had just killed an elderly Jewish guy during a protest where the issue stemmed from killing Jewish innocents.

Not going to get much sympathy from me.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

i'm not sympathizing with him, just saying he don't fit the mold of what we see with most of the protestors.
i think he should pay the price for the crime, and if found to be a hate crime the sentence that comes with that.

just strikes me as strange that he doen't match all the other freaks they show protesting that one would think would do something like that.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

i'm not sympathizing with him, just saying he don't fit the mold of what we see with most of the protestors.
i think he should pay the price for the crime, and if found to be a hate crime the sentence that comes with that.

just strikes me as strange that he doen't match all the other freaks they show protesting that one would think would do something like that.

Stupid comes in all shapes and sizes.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Stupid comes in all shapes and sizes.

yeah it does and i guess some can hide it better than others.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If it is a jew on jew crime, is it still
considered a hate crime ?
Could be why they were easy on him.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
If it is a jew on jew crime, is it still
considered a hate crime ?
Could be why they were easy on him.

Is that the trope the evil left is going to use?

Asking for a propagandist.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

speaking of stupid have you heard about this one. she thought she was running into a jewish school. it turns out to be a self hating black hebrew israelite group. the report i saw on tv said she saw the sign on the door and thought it was the Star of David.

“Although a Jewish facility was not targeted, solely due to ironic misidentification, this is yet another reminder to maintain security protocols, remain vigilant of suspicious activity and to report same promptly to the appropriate authorities,” the council said in a statement.
Woman arrested after driving car into Indianapolis building she thought was `Israel school'

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join