It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFEND THIS - 65 Year Old Jewish man killed by Palestinian Protestor....In LA!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This was LA. This was not a US citizen targeted in Israel. If that was the case, in a foreign land, things can happen and if you put yourself into that situation you could die. It is a warzone.

But no one, especially a 69 year old man, should be killed because of his race in the United States. Holding a flag is a reason?

According to some posters logic it means any CIS gendered middle aged white male can hit a LGBT Tranny during a march and kill them for holding a flag...right?

A Proud Boy can strike Antifa for holding a flag and there is no issue.Right?

It is creating fear in Americans which is the definition of terrorism.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

That is not what they said and you know it

And for your hint, think back to who had them on in the avatar pick......

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This was LA. This was not a US citizen targeted in Israel. If that was the case, in a foreign land, things can happen and if you put yourself into that situation you could die. It is a warzone.

But no one, especially a 69 year old man, should be killed because of his race in the United States. Holding a flag is a reason?

According to some posters logic it means any CIS gendered middle aged white male can hit a LGBT Tranny during a march and kill them for holding a flag...right?

A Proud Boy can strike Antifa for holding a flag and there is no issue.Right?

It is creating fear in Americans which is the definition of terrorism.

Why didn't you put this in the rant forum?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Where is the video evidence for Brands case? Wait, there isn't any? Well, not guilty then. Glad you helped him out on that one

For the millionth time, we know what happened here. The deceased was legally in attendance of a protest, a verbal altercation took place between him and a Pro-Palestine protestor, the 2nd party physically assaulted the deceased causing him to fall down and resulting in his fatal injury.

Do I need to repeat it again so you are on the same page as everyone else?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It was ok when BLM killed.
It was ok when Antifa killed

No it wasn't. Who ever said that it was? What is their combined body count btw?

This is also not okay.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Because it is not a rant.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Guy was 65. No threat to anyone. He was killed in cold blood by the same people who are killing Jews in Israel. If this would have been a MAGA shooting the coverage would be different and so would your 'feels' on it.

We really don't know what happened before the physical altercation, and wasn't he holding a flag? I'll wait for a proper investigation by police.
I bet if he was holding a pride flag your reaction would be very different.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Sure it was. The media. Our government. Social Media. All of them....

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: watcheroo

Wait WHAT????

Got a source? (good source, not clickbait)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: watcheroo
using children as soldiers makes children soldiers. stop with the moral equivalency., a dead soldier is a dead soldier. when someone is pointing a gun you cant let them kill you because they happen to be young, old, man or woman...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Where is the video evidence for Brands case? Wait, there isn't any? Well, not guilty then. Glad you helped him out on that one

For the millionth time, we know what happened here. The deceased was legally in attendance of a protest, a verbal altercation took place between him and a Pro-Palestine protestor, the 2nd party physically assaulted the deceased causing him to fall down and resulting in his fatal injury.

Do I need to repeat it again so you are on the same page as everyone else?

Here's what the cops said: conflicting witness statements, physical altercation, no video, no evidence, homicide classification which does not mean guilt, nobody arrested, nobody charged

Here's what you say: don't believe pro-palestinian protester statements, verbal altercation, video not needed, evidence is clear this is murder

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Because it is not a rant.

Yes it is - an all encompassing rant.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: quintessentone

Guy was 65. No threat to anyone. He was killed in cold blood by the same people who are killing Jews in Israel. If this would have been a MAGA shooting the coverage would be different and so would your 'feels' on it.

We really don't know what happened before the physical altercation, and wasn't he holding a flag? I'll wait for a proper investigation by police.
I bet if he was holding a pride flag your reaction would be very different.

Not if the flag was used to assault someone else.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Don't go around making assumptions

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Never once did I say not to believe the statements given, but it's telling that's how you took what I said.

I never said the video was not needed, again very telling on your part

This is murder, anyone who says different is as blind as a bat.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

That is your opinion.I am discussing how a 69 year old US Citizen was killed during a protest by someone who did not like their flag.

If you do not like it, move on. No one is keeping you here. Not even sure anyone is asking for your opinion you just keep giving it at this point.

Here's what the cops said: conflicting witness statements, physical altercation, no video, no evidence, homicide classification which does not mean guilt, nobody arrested, nobody charged

Here's what you say: don't believe pro-palestinian protester statements, verbal altercation, video not needed, evidence is clear this is murder

What I have said, in the OP, is that someone was killed. FACT. The person killed was Jewish. FACT. Pro-HAMAS protestors did it.

They also know who did it and a search warrant was executed. Why do we not have his name yet?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

So you would just let somone steal your property without a fight?

I know I would, but I know others wouldn't and I see nothing wrong with defending their property...

if the one to steal is old and weak and falls in his failed attempt, hurting himself badly enough to die... Well... like I said a special kind of stupid...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Don't go around making assumptions

That wasn't an assumption it was a 'what if'. Totally different.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Never once did I say not to believe the statements given, but it's telling that's how you took what I said.

I never said the video was not needed, again very telling on your part

This is murder, anyone who says different is as blind as a bat.

Fact: Nobody is charged with murder. Shows how biased your stained goggles are.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

That is your opinion.I am discussing how a 69 year old US Citizen was killed during a protest by someone who did not like their flag.

If you do not like it, move on. No one is keeping you here. Not even sure anyone is asking for your opinion you just keep giving it at this point.

What I have said, in the OP, is that someone was killed. FACT. The person killed was Jewish. FACT. Pro-HAMAS protestors did it.

They also know who did it and a search warrant was executed. Why do we not have his name yet?

You are asking me.

Whatever your rants are very telling.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join