It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFEND THIS - 65 Year Old Jewish man killed by Palestinian Protestor....In LA!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

I'm against self entitled idiots putting themselfs in harms way for their daily dose of virtue signaling.

I don't give a crap about the crap heads that leap onto the Warhawks bandwagon on either side of the conflict...

You do you...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Defending my property and an old man trying to take a megaphone from me are two different things. Which, that might not even be what happened, we don't know.

Several eye witness says the megaphone was either thrown and hit him or he was struck with it by the assailant. He didn't just fall on his own. A little bit of reading goes a long way bud

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You know what you were inferring with the comment, but sure play dumb.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: Terpene

Defending my property and an old man trying to take a megaphone from me are two different things. Which, that might not even be what happened, we don't know.

Several eye witness says the megaphone was either thrown and hit him or he was struck with it by the assailant. He didn't just fall on his own. A little bit of reading goes a long way bud

See what I mean, even the witnesses all have different versions of what happened.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The fact that he has not been charged yet does not mean he isn't guilty

The only bias is coming from those like you that condone someone beating, and killing, an old man. That is exactly what you are doing, coming up with any and every excuse to try and get this man out of being guilty. Pretty #ing pathetic if you ask me

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

2 different statements does not mean people don't know what happened.

But sure, keep trying. Maybe one of these days you will help a murderer get away with it. When that day comes I hope it is followed by someone wanting some answers as to why and I will make sure to send them right on to your door.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You know what you were inferring with the comment, but sure play dumb.

What I said: If anybody is holding any kind of flag hits another person with it then they should be arrested. What's not to undertand about that comment of mine?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The fact that he has not been charged yet does not mean he isn't guilty

The only bias is coming from those like you that condone someone beating, and killing, an old man. That is exactly what you are doing, coming up with any and every excuse to try and get this man out of being guilty. Pretty #ing pathetic if you ask me

I never said he wasn't guilty. You said he is guilty of murder without any evidence.

He may be guilty and he may be innocent, but nobody knows what happened. What don't you understand about that concept?
edit on q000000171130America/Chicago5555America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

There are violent people, good to know you're not one of them. Unfortunately you'll be taken advantage off and people will rob you blind...

Others aren't so pacifist and if you piss them off by trying to take what's theirs, you might get hurt...

Don't pick a fight you can't win... Another live lost due to the absence of common sense...
edit on 7-11-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

2 different statements does not mean people don't know what happened.

But sure, keep trying. Maybe one of these days you will help a murderer get away with it. When that day comes I hope it is followed by someone wanting some answers as to why and I will make sure to send them right on to your door.

2 conflicting witness statements and the police still state that they don't know what happened, but sure some people here know for sure what happened. Is that what you are saying?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

There is this thing called go for the ball not the player and ATS used to be fond of it.

You're attempts are dully noted, and it speaks for the absence of any argument pertaining to the topic...

Pretty lame... But pretty nevertheless, you put alot of effort in it, seems almost obsessed

edit on 7-11-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
After reading through this entire thread, which was a waste of time like most of the commentary it contains, I further prove my point to NOT have a side in something that can never be resolved.

The chances of an attack on US soil is so high, that it's practically guaranteed eventually the US will enter this fiasco and then you'll have the war most are licking their lips for.

All these cyclical arguments over who's more abysmal, blah blah blah... all the while these two countries are, and have been, a decades long threat to the stability of the planet.

F 'em both.

I don't hate many things, but these two fk ups are probably going to get me and my loved ones killed, so I'm fresh out of empathy for their unfixable situation.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Sure it was. The media. Our government. Social Media. All of them....

Surely you can provide an example then.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

At least 25 during the Floyd Riots alone. Both sides. Media downplayed them unless it was a BLM protestor who was hurt which was the minority. I think there were 3 instances only and the rest was BLM/Antifa.

Same thing from 2015 to 2020 during Trump rallies. They had to cancel some but those people protesting were called heroes of Democracy by the press and elected US officials.

Social Media started banning ANYONE who was against BLM or Antifa including a former POTUS.

The media plays us every day like a fiddle and a few too many people buy into it and you have incidents like this.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
- The man who died was standing with the other Pro-Israel people on his side of the street.

- The pro-Palestine people crossed the street and engaged the pro-Israel people.

- The pro-Palestine attacker hit the man who died with a bullhorn in the mouth.

- From page one - "Eyewitness describe the pro-palestinian posters as "extremely aggressive" and said they were yelling at police and "trying to incite a reaction or response.".

It is clear that the pro-palestinian protestors were the aggressive ones and the ones who crossed the street looking for trouble. The pro-palestinian protestor is the one who hit the man who died. He went out of his way to cross the street and engage the pro-isreal protestor in an aggressive manner.

IT"S MURDER.

NY Post

The man hit Paul in the face with a megaphone. That 100% happened.

“He hit him right in the mouth and he went down,” Rabbi Mark Blazer claimed to The Post Tuesday, detailing the moments before Paul Kessler, 69, fell backwards and sustained serious head injuries Sunday afternoon.

Kessler was holding an Israeli flag and standing with other protestors when two pro-Palestinian supporters crossed the street in Thousands Oaks and “got in the faces” of the pro-Israel faction, Blazer claimed.

“Paul was still conscious when he went down. At first he thought he lost some of his teeth because he was hit so hard in the mouth, but once he went down, he hit his head on the pavement,” the rabbi added of the alleged confrontation.

Kessler – who had lived in Thousand Oaks with his wife, Cheryl, for about 20 years – was transported to hospital, where he died early Monday from skull fractures, brain swelling and bruising, officials said at a press conference Tuesday.

He also had injuries to his face that “could be consistent with a blow,” but the circumstances are still unclear and under review, Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Christopher Young explained.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Apologies, was busy with meetings today, have more Jews been murdered by peaceful palestinians in America yet?

I'd like to get caught up, thanks.

DB

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
“A 69-year-old Jewish man, Paul Kessler, was murdered Sunday when a pro-Hamas agitator attacked him during a demonstration in Thousand Oaks, California. According to an eyewitness who spoke to RedState on condition of anonymity due to fears for their family's safety, it appeared that Kessler was targeted by members of the pro-Hamas group who had protested at the same corner the Sunday prior, possibly because police were called at that time after one of the pro-Hamas agitators brandished a gun.“
redstate.com...

Interesting new evidence in this case.
From watching the videos it looks like the typical antifa tactics.
This area of SoCal is generally very quiet and peaceful. Expensive homes, celebrities, heads of industry and lots of older folks live here.
There’s a lot of local horsepower working currently to figure this out.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion
“A 69-year-old Jewish man, Paul Kessler, was murdered Sunday when a pro-Hamas agitator attacked him during a demonstration in Thousand Oaks, California. According to an eyewitness who spoke to RedState on condition of anonymity due to fears for their family's safety, it appeared that Kessler was targeted by members of the pro-Hamas group who had protested at the same corner the Sunday prior, possibly because police were called at that time after one of the pro-Hamas agitators brandished a gun.“
redstate.com...

Interesting new evidence in this case.
From watching the videos it looks like the typical antifa tactics.
This area of SoCal is generally very quiet and peaceful. Expensive homes, celebrities, heads of industry and lots of older folks live here.
There’s a lot of local horsepower working currently to figure this out.

I’m sure it was a mostly peaceful killing.

Hamas and their Palestinian support group are just misunderstood.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just think how awesome it'll be when the inevitable happens and we are inundated with refugees from this region.

joy.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Just think how awesome it'll be when the inevitable happens and we are inundated with refugees from this region.

joy.

You can't deny Palestinians the right to kill all Jews.

It'd be cultural appropriation or climate change.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join