It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFEND THIS - 65 Year Old Jewish man killed by Palestinian Protestor....In LA!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Nobody here knows what happened during what police term 'physical interaction' between these two men. He may have been the agitator then again he may not. I'd rather wait for the police investigation's final decree before crucifying anyone.

Yes we do know what happened.

The Pro-Palestine protester was shouting pro-Hitler chants with the others.

The Pro-Palestine protestor crossed the street to side where the Pro Israel protestors were.

The Pro-Palestine protestor put the megaphone in the ear of the Pro Israel protestor.

The Pro-Palestine protestor struck the pro Israel protestor, causing him to fall and hit his head and die.

The Pro-Palestine protestor was clearly the agitator.

The Pro-Palestine protestor MURDERED the elderly pro-Israel protestor

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Where is our president?

Sitting on Rehoboth beach in Delaware while his White House Spokeswoman dodges questions on anti-semitism and instead talks about imagined Islamaphobia.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Nobody here knows what happened during what police term 'physical interaction' between these two men. He may have been the agitator then again he may not. I'd rather wait for the police investigation's final decree before crucifying anyone.

Yes we do know what happened.

The Pro-Palestine protester was shouting pro-Hitler chants with the others.

The Pro-Palestine protestor crossed the street to side where the Pro Israel protestors were.

The Pro-Palestine protestor put the megaphone in the ear of the Pro Israel protestor.

The Pro-Palestine protestor struck the pro Israel protestor, causing him to fall and hit his head and die.

The Pro-Palestine protestor was clearly the agitator.

The Pro-Palestine protestor MURDERED the elderly pro-Israel protestor

Nobody has any video of it so nobody knows what happened including the police. The police are investigating, so hopefully dashcam video will surface to show all of us exactly what occurred.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Shouting into a megaphone placed near someone's ear has been ruled assault.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Nobody has any video of it so nobody knows what happened including the police.

Pics or it didn't happen, eh? NO. Eyewitness accounts are clear. The Pro-Palestine protestor should have stayed on his own side of the street where he could chant all the hateful pro-Hitler chants he wanted. Instead he got violent, crossed the street, stuck the megaphone in the poor elderly mans ear, and clobbered him causing him to die. It's MURDER.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Kind of like your narrative with red flag laws huh......

I have no narrative when it comes to random people killing innocent old men for no reason.

Witnesses have told what happened, plenty of them say the same thing, pretty easy to add up.

unless you are a re re that can't conclude something that goes against you ideology

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

What dashcam video. The police werent there.

A friend of the man that died said they had been to a prior counter protest and that one of the pro-terrorist gang brandished a gun at them. He reported it to the police, who did nothing.

I live not far from here. The area this happened is nearly a Jewish enclave of wealthy elderly Jews that made money in the movie industry thats commuting distance away.

The pro-terrorists protesters are going into these neighborhoods. Where there have been multiple shootings and terrorist acts in the past.

Is this ok?

edit on 11/9/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Shouting into a megaphone placed near someone's ear has been ruled assault.

If the Hitler chanting pro-Palestinian murderer had just stayed on his side of the street and kept his hands to himself, the elderly Jewish man would still be alive. But no. Perhaps all that pro-Hitler screaming got his blood lust on. He just couldn't keep to his own side of the street. He had to go stick his megaphone in the old mans ear and blast him, then clobber him. Die Jew Die! Hitler would be proud.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I havent read that any arrests have been made. Nothing since the press conference.

I watch a youtube interview with the dead man's friend that was at the scene.

He reported previous that one of the pro-terrorists protesters brandished a gun at them.

They were looking to kill a Jew or three. It's happened in the town before.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Nobody has any video of it so nobody knows what happened ....

You have been shown LivCam video of the terrorist rocket failing and falling into the hospital parking lot ... but you refuse to acknowledge it. Why are you now calling for video when you reject the other video?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What dashcam video. The police werent there.

A friend of the man that died said they had been to a prior counter protest and that one of the pro-terrorist gang brandished a gun at them. He reported it to the police, who did nothing.

I live not far from here. The area this happened is nearly a Jewish enclave of wealthy elderly Jews that made money in the movie industry thats commuting distance away.

The pro-terrorists protesters are going into these neighborhoods. Where there have been multiple shootings and terrorist acts in the past.

Is this ok?

Both protesters were said to be protesting on a corner of a very busy intersection, so chances are somebody's dashcam caught what happened.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The area this happened is nearly a Jewish enclave of wealthy elderly Jews ...

The pro-Hitler-chanting, pro-Palestinian agitators have no business going into them
unless they are purposely looking for trouble.

The murderer should be arrested. If it wasn't for him the elderly jewish
man would be alive. I wonder if justice will be served or not.

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Where is our president?

Pooping would be my guess.

link   

Unless the Pro-Palestine protestors were, you know, blocking the street.

Since protestors for some reason think they are allowed to do that without repercussions

link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Kind of like your narrative with red flag laws huh......

I have no narrative when it comes to random people killing innocent old men for no reason.

Witnesses have told what happened, plenty of them say the same thing, pretty easy to add up.

unless you are a re re that can't conclude something that goes against you ideology

Conflicting eye witness accounts, what does that mean to you?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

More accounts of him being beaten for no reason than not

What does that mean to you?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

More accounts of him being beaten for no reason than not

What does that mean to you?

More accounts don't necessarily mean correct accounts.

Did you know the accounts against the pro-Palestinian suspect don't even match?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Jews should be very afraid in America right now.

An example needs to be made.

Do I have to say it?

". . . . . . Never again."

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Conflicting eye witness accounts, what does that mean to you?

That the pro-hitler chanting violent pro-palestinian protestors are lying and protecting their own. He was clearly on the wrong side of the street. He admits he struck the man. Eyewitness confirm it and when the police arrived he was still on the wrong side of the street.

You really go out of your way to apologize for Hamas and their useful idiots.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The fake propaganda pay by terrorist countries to gain sympathy for the jihad against Israel, is the one causing all this, the terrorist cells in the US along with the useful idiots following terrorist like sick puppies are going to cause more tragedies if they are not stopped.

What I want to know is what the government is doing about it.

And yes I agree, the murderer needs to be brought to justice, sadly no hanging in the town square, but just old American court justice.

He will get a day in court, compare to the terrorist Palestinians hamas they do not believe in courts.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join