It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFEND THIS - 65 Year Old Jewish man killed by Palestinian Protestor....In LA!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: quintessentone
Conflicting eye witness accounts, what does that mean to you?

That the pro-hitler chanting violent pro-palestinian protestors are lying and protecting their own. He was clearly on the wrong side of the street. He admits he struck the man. Eyewitness confirm it and when the police arrived he was still on the wrong side of the street.

You really go out of your way to apologize for Hamas and their useful idiots.

That could very well be but nobody here has any proof of that, so I'll leave you all to your lynching rhetoric and I'll wait for actual proof from the police.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Man, you will stop at nothing to defend a murderer will you?

Eye witness say he crossed the street, when police got there he was still on that side of the sreet

Eye witness said he hit the guy in the head with the megaphone, the coroner said there was evidence of a head wound beyond the back of his head

Eye witness said he was the antagonist, all details WE ALL HAVE lead to this.....

What don't you understand here?

Do we need to make it a little simpler for you? Spell it out? Say it slower?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Did you know the accounts against the pro-Palestinian suspect don't even match?

Yes they do.

Pro-Hitler chanting crowd in a Jewish neighborhood.
Pro Israel crowd on their street corner.
Pro-Hitler Pro-Palestine idiot crosses the street.
Same idiot shoves megaphone into elderly Jewish mans ear.
Same idiot clobbers the elderly man, causing him to die.
When police arrive, same idiot is on the wrong side of the street.
AND when the police arrive, the pro-Hitler chanting crowd continue their antagonizing chants.

MURDER. And you try to make excuses for it.
Even with the eyewitness evidence.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Since when is admission of guilt not enough?

He literally told the cops he hit the guy, and was still standing there when they showed up. Doesn't take much for 2 and 2 to add up....

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FlyersFan

Jews should be very afraid in America right now.

An example needs to be made.

Do I have to say it?

". . . . . . Never again."

^^ That. And we have seen the deadly anti-semitic attitude even here.
Excusing murder. Believing Hamas propaganda even when proven wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

He literally told the cops he hit the guy, and was still standing there when they showed up. Doesn't take much for 2 and 2 to add up....

... standing there on the wrong side of the street ... chanting pro-Hitler slogans in a Jewish neighborhood ... admitting that he clobbered the man.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If that is all it took why isn't he arrested?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
When it comes to propaganda is no end to it, no matter if you slap the truth in the face of the propagandist it will no stop and will keep on going, like the energizer bunny, because is following an agenda.

I already realized the truth, the best way to do is not to feed the propaganda, stick to the facts and the truth always get revealed, like the gaza hospital attack by their own hamas terrorist.

In this time and age of digital world, cell phones and video taking, nothing goes hidden for long.

The poor man die because he was an America jew, this is what terrorist want, attacks on the American Jewish community in the nation, that has been in the US longer than the palestine migrants.

All visas should be stripped, and the migrants should be send back to gaza where they can be happy, we are filling the nation with terrorist cells.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The police said they are gathering the information to make sure they get the right charges. I read that yesterday. I don't remember which new site it was on.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Do you know for sure if he is or not?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Do you know for sure if he is or not?

Do you? I've seen no new news about it, have you?

link   

The police said they are gathering the information to make sure they get the right charges. I read that yesterday. I don't remember which new site it was on.

Good that's what should be happening.

link   

I am not the one saying he has or hasn't been arrested. That would be you

Did you forget what side you were on for a minute?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I am not the one saying he has or hasn't been arrested. That would be you

Did you forget what side you were on for a minute?

I am on the side of truth and justice, which side are you on?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

He refuses to admit that the pro-palestinian pro-hitler-chanting group are the aggressors. For gods sake ... they were doing that in a Jewish neighborhood. If that wasn't looking for trouble I don't know what is. And the murderer crossed the street to the side where the Jewish people were to put the megaphone in the elderly jewish mans ear. That's AGGRESSION.

Why it's so hard to just admit that is beyond belief.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Then why won't you admit the truth? The pro-palestinian crowd had no business chanting pro-Hitler chants in a jewish neighborhood. That's looking for trouble. The pro-palestinian pro-hitler chanting man had no business crossing the street to stick the megaphone in the elderly jewish mans ear. That's looking for trouble. The pro-palestinian pro-hitler chanting man had no business hitting the elderly Jewish man. That's assault.

If you are on the side of truth, then why won't you admit those things?

And you never answered my question. Why are you demanding video proof now when video proof of the terrorist rocket hitting the hospital parking lot have been shown to you and you rejected it. You only accept video proof if it agrees with your narrative.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Then why won't you admit the truth? The pro-palestinian crowd had no business chanting pro-Hitler chants in a jewish neighborhood. That's looking for trouble. The pro-palestinian pro-hitler chanting man had no business crossing the street to stick the megaphone in the elderly jewish mans ear. That's looking for trouble. The pro-palestinian pro-hitler chanting man had no business hitting the elderly Jewish man. That's assault.

If you are on the side of truth, then why won't you admit those things?

And you never answered my question. Why are you demanding video proof now when video proof of the terrorist rocket hitting the hospital parking lot have been shown to you and you rejected it. You only accept video proof if it agrees with your narrative.

I'll wait for the 'truth' from the police who are actually the best people to give us the reality after extensive investigation and not from people here who go off on bias and hate tangents to fit their narratives.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The one you claim to be on, you just fail to see the evidence and facts that have been laid out in front of you to try the hardest to make sure this guy stays innocent.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Just because we put out the truth of what happened does not mean it is a "bias" or "hate filled tangent narratives"

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean it's a bias or narrative.

But, I might as well tell that to the desk I'm sitting at. Have a better chance of it understanding that

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

People that are not from America and do not understand American's laws do not know that is a due process and is something called innocent until proven guilty, also due to the high profile of the case, meaning a palestinian in the US attacking and elderly Jewish Amercian when sentiments are at a high time, requires special handling in case more violence agains the Jewish community starts.

The government are idiots when it comes to handling this type of situations specially in states that are againts the police and under democrat rule.

I will not be surprised if the person that killed the elderly Jew disappear from the police, especially if it was in the country with expire visa or it was an illegal immigrant that came across the border.

I will not rule out links to factious anti-Israeli groups, all that will be kept quiet and away from the media.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join