It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: FlyersFan
anti-Semitic useful idiots for Hamas.

So you claim that hundreds of thousands of people who demonstrated in London and millions in the UK who are against the war are antisemitic. Do you have any evidence for this? Or is it just your opinion and you have been emotionally charged again making the usual flawed claims.

There has been a lot of hate spewed towards Jews in these demo's! I wouldn't say all who protest are against Jews but there are a lot

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, we can be a bit peeved, and sometimes even mutter under our breath.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Being part of a large group at a rally doesnt make your cause right or just, as millions of Germans who attended the Nuremburg rallies found out

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Too true.

They are both poisonous.

Don't you dare do the Dianne Abbott thing or I'll send you my therapists bills. Again.....

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Freeborn

Too true.

They are both poisonous.

Don't you dare do the Dianne Abbott thing or I'll send you my therapists bills. Again.....

Just try not to think of her and Corbyn making the beast with two backs!

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Thanks. You've set my therapy back by years.

I'll send you the bill for my mind bleach!

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

a reply to: SprocketUK

Thanks. You've set my therapy back by years.

I'll send you the bill for my mind bleach!

well I told you NOT to think of it, hardly my fault if you ignored such sage advice now is it old man?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

But are pro-Palestinian protesters.....

Actually "just Hamas"?

Would that make conservatives in a liberal-governed country, therefore....just liberals?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Do you have any evidence for your claims of IDF war crimes, you know, by any independent investigation by independent experts who, according to you, need to be "on the ground"?

You have asked me before and I have given you the same answer. If you imply somehow there is no evidence of war crimes committed by both sides then your statement is completely disingenuous just as most of them are in these conversations.

reliefweb.int...

Damning evidence of war crimes as Israeli attacks wipe out entire families in Gaza [

As Israeli forces continue to intensify their cataclysmic assault on the occupied Gaza Strip, Amnesty International has documented unlawful Israeli attacks, including indiscriminate attacks, which caused mass civilian casualties and must be investigated as war crimes.

In addition you don't need an investigation 'on the ground' by independent experts when Israel has ordered millions of Palestinians to move South, i.e forced expulsion which is war crime. This is a fact.

Furthermore Israel has cut off electricity and water and this amounts to collective punishment which is a war crime. Again this is a fact.

You ask evidence for matters of fact?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Being part of a large group at a rally doesnt make your cause right or just, as millions of Germans who attended the Nuremburg rallies found out

The Nazi sympathiser argument is a false equivalency. It has been addressed earlier.

Unless you imply the millions of people who protest against the bombings of innocent civilians are somehow terrorist and Nazi sympathisers. Do you imply this?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The Nazi sympathiser argument is a false equivalency. It has been addressed earlier.

Unless you imply the millions of people who protest against the bombings of innocent civilians are somehow terrorist and Nazi sympathisers. Do you imply this?

Sensitive arent you?

Well, lets just say I wouldnt trust any of them to look after my kids for an evening.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You haven't answered my question.

Have the Palestinians stopped their bombings and returned all the hostages?

I didn't see the question.
But do you demand that I answer it?

It's Hamas that has taken hostages. Not the Palestinians as a Nation. As far as I know Hamas hasn't stopped using rockets.

Do you condemn the mass killings of thousands of innocent civilians by the IDF just as the protestors did in London or you think it's ok to respond to the events of the 7th of October by mass killings?

Are you saying Hamas are not Palestinians?

I
They have given you stars for this post? I am impressed but anyway. Let's re-run the show.

It's Hamas that has taken hostages. Not the Palestinians as a Nation. As far as I know Hamas hasn't stopped using rockets.

Do you condemn the mass killings of thousands of innocent civilians by the IDF just as the protestors did in London or you think it's ok to respond to the events of the 7th of October by mass killings?

And add on this.

Most Palestinians have nothing to do with Hamas. In fact most people in Gaza are kids and teenagers who have been subjected to continuous bombing campaigns by Israel.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

But are pro-Palestinian protesters.....

Actually "just Hamas"?

Where does the line of Hamas start and stop? If you raise your boys to be Hamas fighters what does that make you? If you cheer on Hamas and spit on a naked dead girl's body, but never pick up a gun what does that make you? If you think all Jews should be killed and in the action of supporting Hamas 100 different ways you die and you only see it as a fast pass to heaven, what does that make you? If you are in the streets of London cheering on Hamas hoping they kill all they can, what does that make you?

edit on x31Mon, 30 Oct 2023 16:52:32 -05002023302America/ChicagoMon, 30 Oct 2023 16:52:32 -05002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, we can be a bit peeved, and sometimes even mutter under our breath.

Whatever you do, don't (PLEASE DON'T) get slightly perturbed.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Sensitive arent you?

Well, lets just say I wouldnt trust any of them to look after my kids for an evening.

That's you. And do as you wish.

I see that the demonstration in London and elsewhere in the World have hot a few nerves. They prove that millions of people are opposing the war. And there are many more who don't go to demonstrations.

I ve heard that some of your left wing representatives are about to resign and it said that also some right wing representatives have expressed sympathies for the Palestinian people (not Hamas).

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You haven't answered my question.

Have the Palestinians stopped their bombings and returned all the hostages?

I didn't see the question.
But do you demand that I answer it?

Are you saying Hamas are not Palestinians?

I
They have given you stars for this post? I am impressed but anyway. Let's re-run the show.

And add on this.

Most Palestinians have nothing to do with Hamas. In fact most people in Gaza are kids and teenagers who have been subjected to continuous bombing campaigns by Israel.

So to compare, you'd be very angry with the Nazi's but would not want the bombing of Berlin because of Germans.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

"How do you keep these good statistics? Have you been to the demonstration in London?"

Have you?

Terrible argument.

Are the UN, Amnesty International or your Human Rights Lawyers "on the ground"?

If not, according to you, that doesn't count?

No?

No I haven't but I didn't make the claim that 99% of those who demonstrated are Muslim...

Learn to follow the conversations.

You don't pay attention at all.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

No. I just ask you to apply the same standards of proof that you demand of others.

Hamas started this.

You can't negotiate with the likes of them.

Me? Disengenuous?

Look in the mirror.

My friend.

Hate on.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

"No I haven't but I didn't make the claim that 99% of those who demonstrated are Muslim."

Neither did I.

Stop lying about what I post

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join