It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: quintessentone

If you say so.

Me? I just actually live here.

But do carry on telling us what we all think.

If actual citizens' answers there won't be accepted by you, then by all means continue with whatever you are telling yourself to be true.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What, a tiny,, tiny sample?

Care to address the little matter of those epic Poll fails I quoted from your very own source?

No.

Wouldn't suit your own narrative.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

What, a tiny,, tiny sample?

Care to address the little matter of those epic Poll fails I quoted from your very own source?

No.

Wouldn't suit your own narrative.

I posted how sample sizes of 1,000 create a 3% plus/minus error, the larger numbers 10,000 and more creates a 1% plus/minus error. Even with the 3% error that sample size still shows that more than half of Britons are pro ceasefire.

Is it any wonder Carp, with the massacre of mostly women and children? Really?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Great.

So care to address the epic Poll fails?

From your own source?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I have lived here for over six decades.

Been through many General Elections, Local Elections, Referendums all with lots of opinion Polls.

Did they all turn out to be accurate?

Not really.

That's why we actually vote across the whole country, in our millions to decide such things.

Let's see how the Armistice Day protests pan out.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

"Mostly women and children?

Source?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I have refuted them several times, you just can't seem to get it through that thick skull of yours.

You can't take .001% of the populations opinion and call it a "glimpse of the whole" you just can't. No matter how many wiki pages you want to source to show you as right.

And again, your second source shows no numbers of how many were polled.......derp derp derp

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Great.

So care to address the epic Poll fails?

From your own source?

Yes, now that I see how methodology plays a large part in questionable results. I ask you.

Take the Ramsudden poll, it was digital and telephoned certain target audiences with multiple questions, one reviewer on Quora reviewed it's flaws that if it wasn't able to reach a particular target audience, it went onto a different target audience, thereby not getting the previous target audience polling data, so the data may not represent all demographics.

The polls I used as sources. They asked real people on the street, 2500+ as to their target audience, all demographics?, I would assume so and asked one question, A v. B, which also provides a more accurate result.

So from how on before I submit any poll results, I will endeavour to research the methodology used, error rate, and reviews before posting, good enough?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

There is a match tomorrow in London where a lot of people will demonstrate against the war and the killings of thousands of innocent civilians.

Are you going to attend it?

It will be good for your soul because in this way you will be condemning the war crimes committed by Israel and you will be asking for peace and justice. Just as you did when you condemned Hamas.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Do what you like.

I'll just go with what I know from actually living here, if that's just OK with you?

I don't get my opinions from Polls and have little time for them.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Do what you like.

I'll just go with what I know from actually living here, if that's just OK with you?

Sure what other Brits feel and have to say on the matter is of no consequence. Go with that.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Do what you like.

Very unlikely England and the rest of the UK are in favour of war. There is no evidence on this anyway. Just some warmongers and the English Defense League (I think you mentioned this organisation before). As far as I remember some crackpots who think England is still an Empire...

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

I have refuted them several times, you just can't seem to get it through that thick skull of yours.

You can't take .001% of the populations opinion and call it a "glimpse of the whole" you just can't. No matter how many wiki pages you want to source to show you as right.

And again, your second source shows no numbers of how many were polled.......derp derp derp

That's not how poll methodology works. I posted how it works which you won't accept. But that's fine, your opinion or glimpse of the whole really does not matter in the scheme of things.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

No. Why would I?

I will be spending the weekend respecting our fallen for Armistice Weekend.

Might be good for your soul to go to the Cenotaph.

I will be attending our local Remembrance.

Will you?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

"Mostly women and children?

Source?

The news as Palestinian people are pulling bodies and people from out under the rubble.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Just the EDF, now, is it?!!!!

You really know nothing about England or the UK.

Or the EDF.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You still don't understand how flawed that "methodology" is do you?

Again, here is your "methodology" in play:

That would be like me asking 324 people on ATS (.001% of members) if they think you should be exiled, and if 165 say yes then that means that the majority of ATS thinks you should be exiled.

How fair does that sound to you?

That is how your "source" says polling works. It's pure poppycock

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

That's not a source.

Your claim, you back it up.

"Mostly women and children"

Evidence?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

You still don't understand how flawed that "methodology" is do you?

Again, here is your "methodology" in play:

That would be like me asking 324 people on ATS (.001% of members) if they think you should be exiled, and if 165 say yes then that means that the majority of ATS thinks you should be exiled.

How fair does that sound to you?

That is how your "source" says polling works. It's pure poppycock

The poll number has to be a certain number per total population and only a simple yes/no or A v. B question and the target audience needs to include all demographics, only that way can you get an overall picture of the whole, with an error rate of 3% plus/minus. This type of opinion poll seems to give the best results as to accuracy.

There is also complex forumlae and calculations involved which is how they do it and everyone continues to take polls and use polls as being reliable.
edit on q000000151130America/Chicago2929America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

A sample of 2500 Brits trumps my own knowledge of my own Country?

Still not really addressed those epic Poll fails of yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join