It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: quintessentone

Why bother with Elections?

We could just go with some Poll results?

From a tiny, tiny sample of the population.

Do you post that same sentiment to the right wing posters here at ATS who present their special polls?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion
I’m trying to figure out where you’re truly coming from.
It helps when you answer a simple question.

You’re saying the palis have been treated by a doctor for something for decades.
You said they only protested because the Israeli response to being massacred on October 7.
You just said this “This is an ongoing forever conflict with it's own particular problems.”

If all those things you claim are true then I’ll ask you again……

Where were the protestors before October 7?

I answered your simple question, the answer is not simple you need to do the research I advised, that being the Gabor Mate thread. Ask me again after you understand what you are asking.

link   

Me neither, it's an experiment to see how people react to historic facts when they jump at them in the open.

It goes a long way to show you how deeply involved some people seem to be, if they really believe turning Hamas into the Nazis for propaganda reasons would help their cause.

link   

Yep.

I don't put much faith in Polls.

Now, how about answering my question?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The only people genociding Palestinians are Hamas, they are the ones holding them there and destroying Gaza. Humanity is being misinformed on who the real bad guy is here, so most of them are going to side with the people that are not Israel.

Again, Palestine does not exist, it is a place holder for an area that Palestinians have taken over. That does not make it theirs.

Again, Israel inhabited it before your "arabic speakers" It was theirs to begin with. They have the right to the land. Are they going to take it back? Who knows

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

You can't say that 76% of UK citizens want a ceasefire when you only poll .001% of the population....derp

That would be like me asking 324 people on ATS if they think you should be hung, and if 165 say yes then that means that the majority of ATS thinks you should be hung. How fair does that sound to you? Especially if you don't spread out your polling and only do it in a centralized area.

Again, your second source does not say how many people were polled. Was it 5? 5,000? 5,000,000?

Is it really this hard for you to understand the concept of this?

All your questions asked. Feel free to answer the ones I have asked you now

If you really cared you would have dug deep to disprove those numbers but all you can do is say they are flawed without proof. Provide the proof that they are incorrect.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yep.

I don't put much faith in Polls.

Now, how about answering my question?

What about my question, why aren't you on right wingers poll threads posting the same sentiment?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

What numbers do I need to disprove? The number where it says it polled 2685 people and call that a majority of the UK? The UK population is 67.33 million, there disproved.

Your second source has no number of how many people were polled. Nothing to disprove there.

And again, not answering the questions I asked in my response. But I will give you a second chance to answer them, go ahead. I will wait

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

Me neither, it's an experiment to see how people react to historic facts when they jump at them in the open.

It goes a long way to show you how deeply involved some people seem to be, if they really believe turning Hamas into the Nazis for propaganda reasons would help their cause.

All I see them doing is following the propaganda to dehumanize the perceived enemy, to make them subhuman, they deserve what they get, ... it's disgusting to me... all the while ignoring the historical realities and how political this really is. Sheep to the slaughter.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Hamas have a bit in common with Nazis:

1. Genocide of Jews.
2. A brutal regime.
3. Acts of extreme terror.
4. Extreme ideology.

And so on.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The only people genociding Palestinians are Hamas, they are the ones holding them there and destroying Gaza. Humanity is being misinformed on who the real bad guy is here, so most of them are going to side with the people that are not Israel.

Again, Palestine does not exist, it is a place holder for an area that Palestinians have taken over. That does not make it theirs.

Again, Israel inhabited it before your "arabic speakers" It was theirs to begin with. They have the right to the land. Are they going to take it back? Who knows

I'll pull a porkchop here...you are not answering my questions and I label you this and that. derp

Did I get it right?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

What numbers do I need to disprove? The number where it says it polled 2685 people and call that a majority of the UK? The UK population is 67.33 million, there disproved.

Your second source has no number of how many people were polled. Nothing to disprove there.

And again, not answering the questions I asked in my response. But I will give you a second chance to answer them, go ahead. I will wait

That's what polls are for, to show a glimpse of the whole. If you don't agree with the percentages derived then disprove it. Talk is cheap.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I answered every one of your questions, too bad you can't seem to understand the reality that is placed in the answers.

link   

You know, there is a World of difference between putting forward arguments and discussing them and just being argumentative?

link   

.001% is FAR from a "glimpse of the whole"

Still didn't answer my questions, typical

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I answered every one of your questions, too bad you can't seem to understand the reality that is placed in the answers.

I believe it's called circle jerk and gaslighting and pulling a porkchop.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Which threads?

Do I have to post on all of them?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You know, there is a World of difference between putting forward arguments and discussing them and just being argumentative?

And there is a world of difference holding an opinion or sentiment and putting it forward for only a select group that fits one's narrative.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I believe that's called playing the man, not the ball.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

.001% is FAR from a "glimpse of the whole"

Still didn't answer my questions, typical

That is how polls work and if you can't understand that this is beyond hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join