It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: quintessentone

Do I?

Isn't it obvious?

You ask everyone else to answer your questions but you don't have to answer anyone else's questions, is that your stance?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

See above.

Now, back to my two points?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

"Isn't it strange that everyone uses poll results and swears by them?"

Not according to the epic Poll failures in your own source.

A certain NZ chap actually swore about them.

There are no failures in my sources, only some people's inability to understand how poll methodology works.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Not even the ones I quoted, from your source?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You?

I condemn Hamas and all other terrorist groups. I also condemn Israel's retaliation strikes killing civilians. I condemn the continuing mindset of war handling all our political problems.

If we are to judge each other using your way, then I'd have to say you are pro genocide.
edit on q000000491130America/Chicago4747America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Not even the ones I quoted, from your source?

They are not flawed in my source, they follow opinion based simple A v. B questioning using a wide polling demographic and that is the type of poll that renders the most accurate result.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The fact that they don't share their formulas should tell you everything about it. Funny how people like you want exact details on everything except when it helps your confirmation bias

I literally know absolutely zero people that use and rely on poll information. So not sure how you can say everyone, exaggerations much

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

"If we are to judge each other using your way, then I'd have to say you are pro genocide."

Say what you like.

I will give it all due possible respect.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
OMG.

Polls.

"Torture numbers long enough and they'll give you any answer you want."
-Internet quote

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So you say that the many people who don't support the war and see the war crimes committed by Israel are Jew Haters? Do you think the State of Israel represent all Jews?!

There are so many of them who have heavily criticised the Israeli Government for its war crimes and actions. From Rabbis to ordinary citizens. Are they Jew Haters too?

There is something very wrong in your reasoning as it seems. Unless you want to provide some explanations.

Start with the Jews who say that the Israeli State doesn't represent them.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Almost like targeted demographics means they want answers from the people who will tell them exactly what they want to hear.......oops

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

The fact that they don't share their formulas should tell you everything about it. Funny how people like you want exact details on everything except when it helps your confirmation bias

I literally know absolutely zero people that use and rely on poll information. So not sure how you can say everyone, exaggerations much

True, they explain everything else and that the poll uses a specific type of method with specific calculations.

Both poll sources used the same methodology thereby getting results within close range of each other, that being more than half of Britons are pro ceasefire. So why diss the results because you don't like it?

What are you talking about? All your political elections and the people here on ATS always use polling results. It's on the news regularly.
edit on q000000031130America/Chicago3030America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q000000041130America/Chicago0808America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

No. Didn't say that.

Putting words in other posters mouths, again?

Start with the hundred of thousands of Jews serving in the IDF and the very many Jews who support Israel's right to defend itself.

Do you claim the majority of Israelis are against that?

Why am I even bothering to try to discuss with you?

Triumph of hope over experience, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
OMG.

Polls.

-Internet quote

Isn't that for statistics? A whole other mathematical animal.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

OMG.

Polls.

-Internet quote

What do you think polls use?

lol

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"Lies, damn lies and statistics".

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I didn't say you had it, now did I? Either way, you want exact answers, numbers, details, evidence to support our claims but you follow this blindly without any sort of answer as to what kind of calculations they do

You only have one source that gives a number for how many people were polled, how can you say with certainty that both sources used the same calculations?

Elections are different than polls. Elections use the actual number of votes not some weird formula that nobody will ever know but them...derp derpity derp derp

ATS polling also uses the exact number of votes....derp derp derp derp

What happened to denying ignorance?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

OMG.

Polls.

-Internet quote

What do you think polls use?

lol

Depends, with some polls chance can be factored in and not adjusted for, whereas statistical data can be totally factual.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

"If we are to judge each other using your way, then I'd have to say you are pro genocide."

Say what you like.

I will give it all due possible respect.

That's how you are judging anyone here that is for a ceasefire, calling them pro Hamas supporters and apologists, and that's not fair and you know it.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join