It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You say my argument is moot but when I use YOUR "methodology" against you it is incorrect?

Double standards much?

You are only seeing what you want and everything else is just "propaganda" right?
edit on 10-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

You say my argument is moot but when I use that same "methodology" against you it is incorrect?

Double standards much?

You are only seeing what you want and everything else is just "propaganda" right?

You don't understand the methodology then, simple.

Not everything else is propaganda, but don't think that nothing is propaganda. As for bias, it's everywhere and blinds us to the truth.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I used the same sample size that your source did, and you claim it's incorrect. Math isn't as hard as you try to put it out to be, I do it for a living

It is pretty simple, you ignore what you want and cherry pick the things you choose to believe

A+ for you buddy gold star stickers all around
edit on 10-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Leviathan4

Sorry, I don't hate Jews and I m not a Hamas supporter or apologist.

So you say that the many people who don't support the war and see the war crimes committed by Israel are Jew Haters? Do you think the State of Israel represent all Jews?!

There are so many of them who have heavily criticised the Israeli Government for its war crimes and actions. From Rabbis to ordinary citizens. Are they Jew Haters too?

There is something very wrong in your reasoning.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I used the same sample size that your source did, and you claim it's incorrect. Math isn't as hard as you try to put it out to be, I do it for a living

It is pretty simple, you ignore what you want and cherry pick the things you choose to believe

A+ for you buddy gold star stickers all around

It's not as simple as sample size there's more to it than that if you bother to read how poll methodology is used, but you can't be bothered.

A+ for your gaslighting.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

"Use your common sense instead. Look at the Gaza destructions and tell me how many people sheltering there would have survived? Simple math?"

People, yes.

"Mostly women and children"

Now it's "people"?

Shift those goalposts, man.

Go on, give me a source, any source.

Waiting.

edit on 10-11-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Leviathan4

Sorry, I don't hate Jews and I m not a Hamas supporter or apologist.

You just inferred that the people protesting in pro-Palestinian ceasefire groups are Hamas supporters and anyone here that is anti-war and for a ceasefire there as a Hamas apologists, did you not? Is that correct in how I am interpreting your post?
edit on q000000361130America/Chicago1111America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Nope.

I was inferring that about some on here.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Still using words you don't know the meaning of I see.

You are making this way harder than it needs to be. I did the same math they did and you refuse to acknowledge it.

If there is really more to it then they should have all of that information out there for us to see instead of just saying there is extra steps and keeping them hidden so that nobody knows how they really come up with the poll results they want you to see.

And before you go to your "dig deeper" bull#, it's not there you and I both know that.

But continue on with your targeted demographic numbers that showed skewed and biased data for the world to see

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

"Use your common sense instead. Look at the Gaza destructions and tell me how many people sheltering there would have survived? Simple math?"

People, yes.

"Mostly women and children"

Now it's "people"?

Shift those goalposts, man.

Go on, give me a source, any source.

Waiting.

If we can get a total people count in our minds, then maybe we can figure out how many women and children would be amongst the dead. For one man with a family, he would have one wife and how many children?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Nope.

I was inferring that about some on here.

So you are unclear. Are you saying anyone here on ATS that is for a ceasefire is a Hamas supporter and apologist?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Still using words you don't know the meaning of I see.

You are making this way harder than it needs to be. I did the same math they did and you refuse to acknowledge it.

If there is really more to it then they should have all of that information out there for us to see instead of just saying there is extra steps and keeping them hidden so that nobody knows how they really come up with the poll results they want you to see.

And before you go to your "dig deeper" bull#, it's not there you and I both know that.

But continue on with your targeted demographic numbers that showed skewed and biased data for the world to see

You are trying to simplify poll methodologies which are complex and it's clear you don't understand what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Course not.

Putting words in my mouth?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Course not.

Putting words in my mouth?

Then you need to explain what you mean by who you consider to be Hamas supporters and apologists on here, as you have stated, again, on here.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

And again after me asking you to explain it you can't because the "methodology" doesn't make sense.

You don't know how they do it, I don't know, nobody does, and yet you stand behind it.

You have no idea of anything besides what blurb you found in wiki, you can stop acting all high and mighty anytime buddy. You're not impressing anyone

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Now, instead of you deflections:

1. Those epic Poll failures?
2. "Mostly women and children".

Still waiting.

link   

And again after me asking you to explain it you can't because the "methodology" doesn't make sense.

You don't know how they do it, I don't know, nobody does, and yet you stand behind it.

You have no idea of anything besides what blurb you found in wiki, you can stop acting all high and mighty anytime buddy. You're not impressing anyone

If you bothered to read the wiki page on poll methodology you would have learned that they use complex formulae and calculations to arrive at their results; they didn't show their work.

Isn't it strange that everyone uses poll results and swears by them?

link   

Do I?

Isn't it obvious?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Now, instead of you deflections:

1. Those epic Poll failures?
2. "Mostly women and children".

Still waiting.

Answer the question. Who are Hamas supporters and apologists on here, ATS?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

"Isn't it strange that everyone uses poll results and swears by them?"

Not according to the epic Poll failures in your own source.

A certain NZ chap actually swore about them.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join