It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: VermiIion
a reply to: quintessentone

If the protestors are soooooo concerned about the ‘palestinians’ then where were they before October 7th?

Palestinian women and children weren't being blown apart before Oct. 7th, now it's being seen as genocide. Good enough for you?

No, it's not.

Why is the line drawn at being blown apart? Why wasn't the fact that these woman and children were being forced to live in squalor in the largest open air prison in the world enough to motivate this level of world protest?

Makes the whole thing look like a fad for most in attendance and gives those who disagree with the protesting a reason to ignore it.

Prediction: When Israel stops their campaign, these protesters will go back to brunching with their avocado toast until they are triggered for the next protest party. Their will be no protests to see the Israeli government brought to justice for blowing apart Palestinian women and children.

The line drawn is an unprecedented revenge attack that mostly kills women and children civilians, that's where the line ends. Not good enough for you?

I just said no its not.

Makes most of the protestors look like they are out for some rebellious fun.... where's the Trump babby balloon?

The protesters some pro-Palestine, some Jewish 'Not in My Name', Anti-war, nuclear disarmament group etc. are rising up in London and worldwide because this is not just a war.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You think you're oh so smart, but yet when someone calls you out and gives fact and proves you wrong, you resort to calling it "gaslighting, cherry picking data, bias, narrative, echo chamber" or whatever other buzz word is on your lefty of the day calendar.

If you can answer questions as they are asked of you, maybe you can try to use some of that brain you think you have, but until then you are about as useful as a # flavored lollipop

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

a reply to: SprocketUK

You are cherry picking again.

Let's discuss Palestinian protesters specifically, because this is the thread topic and you appear to have major issues with them protesting, is this not the case?

If you dont want CND's murky pro soviet history brought up, dont include them in your lists of the great and the good who support a ceasefire, it's simple.

Of course I shouldn't be surprised at your ignorance, you havbe displayed little else in the various threads I have seen you pontificating about how its all the Jews' fault.

CND was one of six groups mentioned in a source, which you cherry picked for a certain narrative.

Still don't want to discuss the thread topic? Anti-war protesting offends you somehow?

cherry picked? bit weird that, I am sure if I put a list of groups up thet were opposed to the ceasefire you would be quick to point out if the Front Nationale was amongst them or the BNP or Britain First, right?

So you are not interested in discussing the thread topic? The pro-Palestinian and anti-war marches this coming Saturday?

I am interested in pointing out your lies, your inaccuracies and your muddleheaded inclusion of groups historically opposed to the security of this country.

The groups are interested in a ceasefire and stopping war, which has everything to do with the security of all countries and the Earth as in nuclear disarmament. Are you against that too?

and, as I expected that was one big whoosh

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

You think you're oh so smart, but yet when someone calls you out and gives fact and proves you wrong, you resort to calling it "gaslighting, cherry picking data, bias, narrative, echo chamber" or whatever other buzz word is on your lefty of the day calendar.

If you can answer questions as they are asked of you, maybe you can try to use some of that brain you think you have, but until then you are about as useful as a # flavored lollipop

It's what you do, you accuse members of not answering your questions when they give you an answer you don't like, then you respond with a gaslighting tactic or name calling or some other childish response. Your favourite as in this post of yours is 'lefty'. I am not a 'lefty' in the sense you mean it. See what I mean?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Let's discuss Palestinian protesters specifically, because this is the thread topic and you appear to have major issues with them protesting, is this not the case?

If you dont want CND's murky pro soviet history brought up, dont include them in your lists of the great and the good who support a ceasefire, it's simple.

Of course I shouldn't be surprised at your ignorance, you havbe displayed little else in the various threads I have seen you pontificating about how its all the Jews' fault.

CND was one of six groups mentioned in a source, which you cherry picked for a certain narrative.

Still don't want to discuss the thread topic? Anti-war protesting offends you somehow?

cherry picked? bit weird that, I am sure if I put a list of groups up thet were opposed to the ceasefire you would be quick to point out if the Front Nationale was amongst them or the BNP or Britain First, right?

So you are not interested in discussing the thread topic? The pro-Palestinian and anti-war marches this coming Saturday?

I am interested in pointing out your lies, your inaccuracies and your muddleheaded inclusion of groups historically opposed to the security of this country.

The groups are interested in a ceasefire and stopping war, which has everything to do with the security of all countries and the Earth as in nuclear disarmament. Are you against that too?

Answer my question. Are you pro-war?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You are claiming that these protesters are all from Palestine?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

I have already answered that, HAMAS needs to lay down their arms. Plain and simple

That is the only way, that I see, this will end without an entire people being wiped from the face of the Earth.

There are only two ways this can ever end; either the jihadists who follow radical Islam eventually wipe out all other people who do not believe as they do, or they are wiped out.

Until then, it will be constant attacks, death and slavery thanks to a very twisted, cultish version of 'God'.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I am not pro war, I am pro Israel winning this one that was forced onto them though.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

I did not claim that.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I am not pro war, I am pro Israel winning this one that was forced onto them though.

We disagree on that, from reading their history they are both culpable.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Im pro-self defense. BAMN

Im also pro-responsibility and self reliance.

Too many people think freedom means being free from responsibility.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The thing is, you never answer the questions. You ask another question that is opposite of what I ask you and say that was your answer. Asking a question that has nothing to do with the question you were asked, as your response, is not an answer. It is a deflection and avoiding the question

Gaslighting, you keep using it but I don't thin it means what you think it does.

In what "sense" are you a lefty? From everything I have ever seen you post, you are a gun grabbing, pro Palestine, pro child grooming, men hating lefty. Pretty cut and dry to me

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You said they are all traumatized by seeing their friends and family blown up. Just now!

Here we go with the word games and spin again.

No time for it today Quint.

link   

We disagree on that, from reading their history they are both culpable.

well reading your posts was all Ineeded todo to see you were pro Hamas and anti Israeli.

link   

Im pro-self defense. BAMN

Im also pro-responsibility and self reliance.

Too many people think freedom means being free from responsibility.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

So the Palestinians in that occupied open air prison being harassed and killed don't have the same rights to self-defense?

"Rules for thee but not for me"

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I was inferring the pro-Palestinian protesters may, did you see that word 'may'?, be traumatized because family and friends were being blown apart and/or they may have experienced violence from IDF there.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

CND was historically influenced by the KGB and took money provided by them.
sauce

They were also, far more recently, infiltrated by CID officers who deceived members into having sexual relationships with them, even fathering children. Who can agree that was a waste of tax payers' money?

Did the CND break any laws in accepting financial donations from the "Soviets"? You know, like Anthony Blunt did. Did they exchange classified information for that funding, or did they just use that funding to do what they were going to do anyway? Is there any evidence, at all, that an an active member of the CND was in the employ and following the commands of the soviets?

Those deeply penetrative CID officers don't seem to have produced any evidence of real wrong doing. Their own extensive wrong-doing is however well-evidenced and even admitted.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The thing is, you never answer the questions. You ask another question that is opposite of what I ask you and say that was your answer. Asking a question that has nothing to do with the question you were asked, as your response, is not an answer. It is a deflection and avoiding the question

Gaslighting, you keep using it but I don't thin it means what you think it does.

In what "sense" are you a lefty? From everything I have ever seen you post, you are a gun grabbing, pro Palestine, pro child grooming, men hating lefty. Pretty cut and dry to me

Some questions you pose are only answerable by posing an opposing thought and that is the problem here, any opposing thought to a narrative is glossed over and dismissed. You have your narrative and I guess I offer the opposing stance which you also not only dismiss but don't answer. Get it?
edit on q000000431130America/Chicago0606America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion

If the protestors are soooooo concerned about the ‘palestinians’ then where were they before October 7th?

Palestinian women and children weren't being blown apart before Oct. 7th, now it's being seen as genocide. Good enough for you?

No, it's not.

Why is the line drawn at being blown apart? Why wasn't the fact that these woman and children were being forced to live in squalor in the largest open air prison in the world enough to motivate this level of world protest?

Makes the whole thing look like a fad for most in attendance and gives those who disagree with the protesting a reason to ignore it.

Prediction: When Israel stops their campaign, these protesters will go back to brunching with their avocado toast until they are triggered for the next protest party. Their will be no protests to see the Israeli government brought to justice for blowing apart Palestinian women and children.

The line drawn is an unprecedented revenge attack that mostly kills women and children civilians, that's where the line ends. Not good enough for you?

I just said no its not.

Makes most of the protestors look like they are out for some rebellious fun.... where's the Trump babby balloon?

The protesters some pro-Palestine, some Jewish 'Not in My Name', Anti-war, nuclear disarmament group etc. are rising up in London and worldwide because this is not just a war.

And next month they will sit back down again when they get board.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

They do. When Israel attacks them unprovoked, they are free to fight back. I believe they are!

But, they could have used the humanitarian aid sent to build infrastructure and fertilize farms. But no, they built and used rockets.

Israel withdrew a decade ago from some of the area in dispute. They left it with homes and farms. Free of charge. Just good faith, here, these are yours now.... honoring what had been negotiated.

What did Pallies do? They screamed yelled and burnt it all to the ground.

Who wants peace and harmony again?

WHy doesn't Palestine attack Egypt? They keep them out of Egypt too!

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join