It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I have never failed to answer your questions. The fact that you don't like the truth when I answer your questions is your issue. You would rather go with MSM and whatever your "unbiased" sources say. Here is a hint, MSM is all biased on this subject.

Saying that Palestine does not actually exist is not gaslighting, it is reality. But we all know that reality is not your expertise.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: SprocketUK

You are cherry picking again.

Let's discuss Palestinian protesters specifically, because this is the thread topic and you appear to have major issues with them protesting, is this not the case?

If you dont want CND's murky pro soviet history brought up, dont include them in your lists of the great and the good who support a ceasefire, it's simple.

Of course I shouldn't be surprised at your ignorance, you havbe displayed little else in the various threads I have seen you pontificating about how its all the Jews' fault.

edit on thpFri, 10 Nov 2023 09:10:06 -060020232023-11-10T09:10:06-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: typing

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion

If the protestors are soooooo concerned about the ‘palestinians’ then where were they before October 7th?

Palestinian women and children weren't being blown apart before Oct. 7th, now it's being seen as genocide. Good enough for you?

Jewish women and children have constantly been blown apart by palestinian suicide bombers for decades.
Where are the protestors?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

I have never failed to answer your questions. The fact that you don't like the truth when I answer your questions is your issue. You would rather go with MSM and whatever your "unbiased" sources say. Here is a hint, MSM is all biased on this subject.

Saying that Palestine does not actually exist is not gaslighting, it is reality. But we all know that reality is not your expertise.

Gaslighting again, you didn't answer the other member's question either.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Let's discuss Palestinian protesters specifically, because this is the thread topic and you appear to have major issues with them protesting, is this not the case?

If you dont want CND's murky pro soviet history brought up, dont include them in your lists of the great and the good who support a ceasefire, it's simple.

Of course I shouldn't be surprised at your ignorance, you havbe displayed little else in the various threads I have seen you pontificating about how its all the Jews' fault.

CND was one of six groups mentioned in a source, which you cherry picked for a certain narrative.

Still don't want to discuss the thread topic? Anti-war protesting offends you somehow?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

If the protestors are soooooo concerned about the ‘palestinians’ then where were they before October 7th?

Palestinian women and children weren't being blown apart before Oct. 7th, now it's being seen as genocide. Good enough for you?

No, it's not.

Why is the line drawn at being blown apart? Why wasn't the fact that these woman and children were being forced to live in squalor in the largest open air prison in the world enough to motivate this level of world protest?

Makes the whole thing look like a fad for most in attendance and gives those who disagree with the protesting a reason to ignore it.

Prediction: When Israel stops their campaign, these protesters will go back to brunching with their avocado toast until they are triggered for the next protest party. Their will be no protests to see the Israeli government brought to justice for blowing apart Palestinian women and children.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Jewish women and children have constantly been blown apart by palestinian suicide bombers for decades.

This Israeli attack is unprecedented, don't you watch the news?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

No, it's not.

Why is the line drawn at being blown apart? Why wasn't the fact that these woman and children were being forced to live in squalor in the largest open air prison in the world enough to motivate this level of world protest?

Makes the whole thing look like a fad for most in attendance and gives those who disagree with the protesting a reason to ignore it.

Prediction: When Israel stops their campaign, these protesters will go back to brunching with their avocado toast until they are triggered for the next protest party. Their will be no protests to see the Israeli government brought to justice for blowing apart Palestinian women and children.

The line drawn is an unprecedented revenge attack that mostly kills women and children civilians, that's where the line ends. Not good enough for you?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

How am I gaslighting? Please explain for me oh great one

You are not that member, I have answered all of your questions. Keep trying to make me look like the bad guy, never works out for you

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

CND was one of six groups mentioned in a source, which you cherry picked for a certain narrative.

Still don't want to discuss the thread topic? Anti-war protesting offends you somehow?

cherry picked? bit weird that, I am sure if I put a list of groups up thet were opposed to the ceasefire you would be quick to point out if the Front Nationale was amongst them or the BNP or Britain First, right?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

I have already answered that, HAMAS needs to lay down their arms. Plain and simple

That is the only way, that I see, this will end without an entire people being wiped from the face of the Earth.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

cherry picked? bit weird that, I am sure if I put a list of groups up thet were opposed to the ceasefire you would be quick to point out if the Front Nationale was amongst them or the BNP or Britain First, right?

So you are not interested in discussing the thread topic? The pro-Palestinian and anti-war marches this coming Saturday?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It’s really not. It’s war.

What is in fact unprecedented was the palestinian massacre of innocent Israeli women and children on October 7.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

How am I gaslighting? Please explain for me oh great one

You are not that member, I have answered all of your questions. Keep trying to make me look like the bad guy, never works out for you

I liked your other idea, to not interact with me, the best one you ever had so far.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So you are not interested in discussing the thread topic? The pro-Palestinian and anti-war marches this coming Saturday?

I am interested in pointing out your lies, your inaccuracies and your muddleheaded inclusion of groups historically opposed to the security of this country.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

It’s really not. It’s war.

What is in fact unprecedented was the palestinian massacre of innocent Israeli women and children on October 7.

I don't call it a war when it's been going on forever, it's a whole other monster that has escalated beyond what most people consider war.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Because I am not gaslighting, and yet again you can't answer a simple question.

Not interacting if it's one sided, which most of the time is. I'd have a better chance of getting a decent convo out of Biden

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I am interested in pointing out your lies, your inaccuracies and your muddleheaded inclusion of groups historically opposed to the security of this country.

The groups are interested in a ceasefire and stopping war, which has everything to do with the security of all countries and the Earth as in nuclear disarmament. Are you against that too?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Because I am not gaslighting, and yet again you can't answer a simple question.

Not interacting if it's one sided, which most of the time is. I'd have a better chance of getting a decent convo out of Biden

Go for it.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

No, it's not.

The line drawn is an unprecedented revenge attack that mostly kills women and children civilians, that's where the line ends. Not good enough for you?

I just said no its not.

Makes most of the protestors look like they are out for some rebellious fun.... where's the Trump babby balloon?

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join