It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

Deflection at it's finest

You mean the land that was theirs to begin with, dating back to the Iron Age?

Another tactic you use that always fails, talk about failed deflection.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Hard to fail when I call you out for being incorrect and my callout is always correct......but sure think what you want buddy

So you disagree that the land that people are calling "palestine" was never part of Israel?

Do some history research and get back to me
edit on 10-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

No, but I did respond that you glossed over.

Maybe take a look at it again bud, here I'll include it for you

Would be better if your sources actually gave a number of how many people voted instead of just a percentage of how they voted.

68% of 1,000,000 people is way different than 68% of 1,000 people

I would bet dollars to donuts that if HAMAS stopped trying to eradicate the Jewish people, Israel would leave them be.....but I guess we aren't allowed to think lie that huh?

The fact is you don't want to acknowledge more than half are pro ceasefire and that's really sad.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

HALF OF WAHT?!?!?!?!

How many people were polled?

Answer the simple question, wait you cant
edit on 10-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: SprocketUK

a reply to: SprocketUK

You don't have a clue what these people faced or are facing in their lives.

What about the other protesters, the people who want world peace, the Jewish people who say 'not in our name', it's many voices standing up for what they believe to be the good for all humanity.

like the students who didnt know hamas attacked Israel on 7th?

I didn't see that article so I don't know what you are talking about.

Cherry picking one article/video/event does not speak for the whole.

Course you don't chum, dumb of me to expect you to be even a little bit informed about all this isnt it?

I am very informed, just not about cherry picked biased sources that don't speak for the reality of a situation. Chum.

Its a bit rich for you to be banging on about cherry pickied sources when that is what you lot seem to do exclusively.
I also find it hard to believe that you have zero knowleddge of a video you were arguing with Carpy about on page 49 of this very thread.

I wasn't arguing about the video content it was on a different subject, nice try...well, not really.

and you get mad when people ignore your sources and testimonies? this kind of thing is why.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

So you disagree that the land that people are calling "palestine" was never part of Israel?

Do some history research and get back to me

This is about Israeli occupation and not honoring agreements between the two factions, you need to get the history right. As for the subject matter of this thread we are discussing marching/protesting for a ceasefire and an end to the genocide of civilians, mostly woman and children (4,000 children), which some of you here seem to think not worth discussing.

If the protesters chant 'Israel Israel what do you say? How many kids will you kill today?" do you think that is deserving of them being beaten to death as one poster here suggested?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

What about the other protesters, the people who want world peace, the Jewish people who say 'not in our name', it's many voices standing up for what they believe to be the good for all humanity.

Course you don't chum, dumb of me to expect you to be even a little bit informed about all this isnt it?

I am very informed, just not about cherry picked biased sources that don't speak for the reality of a situation. Chum.

Its a bit rich for you to be banging on about cherry pickied sources when that is what you lot seem to do exclusively.
I also find it hard to believe that you have zero knowleddge of a video you were arguing with Carpy about on page 49 of this very thread.

I wasn't arguing about the video content it was on a different subject, nice try...well, not really.

and you get mad when people ignore your sources and testimonies? this kind of thing is why.

Just like you are mad that I skipped over that biased source to discuss another issue with that member? Double standard much?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You will bring up anything and everything to avoid answering a simple question, the art of deflection mastered by you.

I have given you my thoughts on how a cease fire would go, you rejected the idea because you think you're right about everything.

When given facts on the matter you reject them and go to your "polls" that show numbers that don't matter without more context that you refuse to give because you can't.

I have never said kids deserve to be beaten to death so your last remark has no meaning in regards to our conversation.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Just like you are mad that I skipped over that biased source to discuss another issue with that member? Double standard much?

what biased source what member? what discussion?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

what biased source what member? what discussion?

Exactly, you don't know what you are talking about or what the other member and I were discussing.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You will bring up anything and everything to avoid answering a simple question, the art of deflection mastered by you.

I have given you my thoughts on how a cease fire would go, you rejected the idea because you think you're right about everything.

When given facts on the matter you reject them and go to your "polls" that show numbers that don't matter without more context that you refuse to give because you can't.

I have never said kids deserve to be beaten to death so your last remark has no meaning in regards to our conversation.

You do realise that if you can identify the reasons why a cease fire will fail you are part way to understanding what will make it succeed?

Go on, give it a go. I dare you

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

After reading the history between the two factions I am replying to my interpretation of it, just because you disagree with my interpretation does not make it wrong.

Your facts may appear cherry picked to me and that is why I always question the source and their political leaning/agenda.

I never said you said that I asked you a question which you refused to answer.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

You do realise that if you can identify the reasons why a cease fire will fail you are part way to understanding what will make it succeed?

Go on, give it a go. I dare you

Exactly, this common sense fact seems to evade most people here.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

I've already given my peace on it

If Israel put their arms down and try for a cease fire they would be wiped off the face of the Earth by HAMAS

If HAMAS put down their arms and try for a cease fire, Israel would be willing and all could be resolved.

HAMAS does not want a cease fire, they want Israel to cease to exist.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

I've already given my peace on it

If Israel put their arms down and try for a cease fire they would be wiped off the face of the Earth by HAMAS

If HAMAS put down their arms and try for a cease fire, Israel would be willing and all could be resolved.

HAMAS does not want a cease fire, they want Israel to cease to exist.

That is not the reality of the situation, nor has it ever been on the table.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Your claim that Palestinians want Israel to leave "their land" is wrong, the land has always been Israel's'.

That is called a bias my friend

No, but I always ask you questions and you either refuse to answer them by asking another question or you skip them completely.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Go back and look at the history books, when has Israel EVER been the antagonist in a situation like this?

Go on, I'll wait.

Oh, that's right, never.

Israel has only ever responded to these attacks, never been the first to attack.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Your claim that Palestinians want Israel to leave "their land" is wrong, the land has always been Israel's'.

That is called a bias my friend

No, but I always ask you questions and you either refuse to answer them by asking another question or you skip them completely.

You refuse to answer my questions too, so where does that get us?

The problem here is the occupation of Palestine, very simple to understand. What would you do if your home was under occupation or you were put in an open air prison and harassed and watched some of your family/neighbors killed by guards?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Go back and look at the history books, when has Israel EVER been the antagonist in a situation like this?

Go on, I'll wait.

Oh, that's right, never.

Israel has only ever responded to these attacks, never been the first to attack.

We obviously are reading the different historical accounts.
edit on q000000291130America/Chicago1818America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Yes, I am reading the true, factual ones. you are reading the ones you can find on MSM that tell you what you want to hear

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join