It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Leviathan4
The whole premise of your argument is that we should accept their numbers because they are unbiased and independent...

Well you have to prove this claim.

Already did. You spamming that I didn't over and over doesn't change that fact.

Prove the massive conspiracy that you accused them of. You said they deflated the numbers on purpose. Prove it. And your false speculation that it somehow makes it easier for them to use fake numbers doesn't fly.

There is no conspiracy theory but I have my doubts when you claim the police are independent and unbiased and that's why the number given us true and accurate.

It's you who needs to prove this claim. I don't have to prove your assertion.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

"Well you have to prove this claim."

Actually, it is for YOU to prove the claim in the title of YOUR thread and the various claims made in your numerous posts, which you rather laughably now claim never to have said.

Which, as we can all see, is simply not true.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Actually, it is for YOU to prove the claim in the title of YOUR thread and the various claims made in your numerous posts, which you rather laughably now claim never to have said.

How can anyone prove the numbers when we don't have the math formula used to arrive at both numbers? Can we move on, please?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but that is just more double standards.

Your thread, your claims. You prove them. Or, rather, "assertions"?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I never said anything about the police.

Bullcrap alert. You claimed a massive conspiracy on their part to deflate the numbers because it would supposedly somehow be easier for them.

Page 25

The police has an interest in downplaying the event for reasons of safety and security as well as public order and for discouraging others from participating (it makes it much easier to police a smaller crowd).

and as it seems it's an underestimation for obvious reasons

[ The police has interest in downplaying these events.

Page 24

An estimation by the Police that has an interest in downplaying the event for reasons of safety and security as well as public order and for discouraging others from participating (it makes it much easier to police a smaller crowd).

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Well, maybe the OP should not have started a thread, made claims that he can't back up, then?

Yes, let's move on. It's like trying to nail jelly to the ceiling at the moment.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I wonder how many of the useful idiots in the march in london will join Iran to become suicide bombers to target US and Israel, like they are now recruiting for in Iran.

How peachy, the Iran/hama Jihad is in full gear and nato is applauding the jihad.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the one million Muslim supposed rally on 11 ,11 on armistice day and the promise to disrupt and harm old war veterans is going to be met with a back lash that will go down in the history books .

Their will be a new bloody Sunday entered in to that the equation

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I never said anything about the police.

Bullcrap alert. You claimed a massive conspiracy on their part to deflate the numbers because it would supposedly somehow be easier for them.

Page 25

The police has an interest in downplaying the event for reasons of safety and security as well as public order and for discouraging others from participating (it makes it much easier to police a smaller crowd).

Page 24

An estimation by the Police that has an interest in downplaying the event for reasons of safety and security as well as public order and for discouraging others from participating (it makes it much easier to police a smaller crowd).

I have strong doubts but I have never claimed the police is biased or not independent and there is a conspiracy theory.

The burden of proof is on you who has claimed the police are unbiased and independent so we have to accept their estimations.

It's absurd to ask you me to disprove your assertions.
edit on 4-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yes, let's move on. .

I don't think we should. That half million number is the whole premise of his thread.
It's obviously been proven WRONG and his 'sources' have been proven crap.
He's been caught making things up numerous times on this thread as well.
A person of integrity would issue a retraction, or at the very least a correction.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I have strong doubts but I have never claimed the police is biased or not independent and there is a conspiracy theory.

The burden of proof is on you who has claimed the police are unbiased and independent so we have to accept their estimations.

It's absurd to ask you me to disprove your assertions.

Actually the whole premise of your claim rely on these assertions.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

With all the calls for jihad and to looking for martyrs to die for for, the useful idiots will retreat into the hills to hide.

Next march will not be one at all.

link   

YES YOU DID. I just posted your quotes. Four of them. Pages 24 and 25. A massive conspiracy by the police to deflate the numbers in order to somehow make it easier on themselves. Your claim that you 'never said anything about the police' is blatantly false.

link   

This is getting tiresome.

You said, amongst other things about our Police:

"An estimation by the Police that has an interest in downplaying the event for reasons of safety and security as well as public order and for discouraging others from participating (it makes it much easier to police a smaller crowd)."

Clear as daylight.

Any comment on my own direct personal experience?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I have never made any claims that the police is biased or not independent or that there is a conspiracy theory.

I have very strong doubts when the other poster made repeated claims that we need to accept these numbers because the police are independent and unbiased.

Burden of proof on them...

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I have never made any claims that the police is biased or not independent or that there is a conspiracy theory.

YES YOU DID. For the second time I'm posting your quotes. They indicate a massive conspiracy on the part of the police to deflate the numbers to somehow make it easier on themselves.

Page 25

Page 24

edit on 11/4/2023 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

This is getting tiresome.

You said, amongst other things about our Police:

"An estimation by the Police that has an interest in downplaying the event for reasons of safety and security as well as public order and for discouraging others from participating (it makes it much easier to police a smaller crowd)."

Clear as daylight.

Any comment on my own direct personal experience?

I am explaining why I have doubts about the claim made when the other poster made repeated claims that we need to accept these numbers because the police are independent and unbiased.

The burden of proof is on them.
They made a claim and i answered.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

a reply to: quintessentone

Well, maybe the OP should not have started a thread, made claims that he can't back up, then?

Yes, let's move on. It's like trying to nail jelly to the ceiling at the moment.

So you don't want to see the crowd counting video I found? Also we can settle this once and for all if someone there in the U.K. can prove the Met police use drones to count crowds, because that method is highly accurate, while other forms of counting are less accurate. Then the videos I watched all threw in the government/police/activist political bias thingie too - from both sides.
edit on q000000431130America/Chicago0404America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I am explaining why I have doubts about the claim ...

You accused the UK Police of a massive conspiracy to deflate the numbers in order to somehow make it easier on them. You made up a conspiracy. That's not 'explaining doubts'. You failed to provide any proof of them purposely deflating numbers. And your claim that you 'didn't say anything about the police' is proven false.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

YES YOU DID. For the second time I'm posting your quotes. They indicate a massive conspiracy on the part of the police to deflate the numbers to somehow make it easier on themselves.

Page 25

Page 24

That's my answer to your claims!!

I am explaining why I have doubts when you have made repeated claims that we need to accept these numbers because the police are independent and unbiased.

The burden of proof is on you.
They made a claim and i answered why we can't take your assertion as fact.

You seem to be struggling with debates.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join