It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe Is About To Blow Up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: NorthOS

Illegal alien are in control... Is that what happens when you mix xenophobia with lizzid people conspiracy?

How could they be at fault? Sorry to disappoint you, the US political system is as outdated as ATS system,which makes it vulnerable to be exploited. unfortunately it doesn't look like the migrants are the ones doing the exploiting either.
Why blame a minority of people that have no power to change anything? Why deny the own responsibility for the country one lives in?

The finger pointing is easier, effortless, almost as if there were invisible strings moving it...

It's not the cows' fault that they wander into the neighbor's field because the neighbor's fence was outdated and was vulnerable to easy entry. The cows were just heading to a better source of food, etc.
It's not the cows' fault, but they still need to be gathered up and led back to their own field. The neighbor already has a bunch of his own cows, and with all the new ones from the other field, they would all just starve to death.

edit on E10am10000000America/ChicagoMonday102023 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I know this is just a meme, but you can't deny the truth of it.

We-ell, I would guess the difference is, the 10k ruskies crossing into Ukraine are for the sole purpose of invading and conquoring.

I don't think thats the same reason for the 2mill crossing into the US. While I'm sure an argument could be made negatively towards the results of their immigration, their reasons aren't for conquoring the US.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: chr0naut

What?

You get called out acting like you know something and this is the word salad you respond with?

Just admit you don't have a clue about what you were talking, and call it a night, or a day or whatever?

OK, since subtlety eludes you, it is an arbitrary border that divides a single continent where the friendly and non-competing governments on either side could easily cooperate for the greater good, and fears of ethnic differences are unjustified on the grounds that they have co-mingled, massively, since before the border was defined.

This is classic hippy - navel gazing stuff.

Countries are countries, not oozing undulating blobs.

There is no big continental commune or kibbutz.

We’re supposed to be working to fix the problems in individual countries. Not make one country suck up all the scared, poor, pitiful people.

If not, why the hell should the UN, WHO, EU, WEF even exist ? They don’t do squat except come up with more money / power schemes, for those already in the power seats.
edit on 30-10-2023 by blindmellojello because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoOneButMeAgain

originally posted by: DAVID64
I know this is just a meme, but you can't deny the truth of it.

We-ell, I would guess the difference is, the 10k ruskies crossing into Ukraine are for the sole purpose of invading and conquoring.

I don't think thats the same reason for the 2mill crossing into the US. While I'm sure an argument could be made negatively towards the results of their immigration, their reasons aren't for conquoring the US.

And the US’ reason for existing is not to be a free hotel and free money program for whoever needs / wants it from anywhere on earth.
Damn, that’s a simple concept.
We already had a hellaciously generous immigration system. It didn’t need to be changed, to idiotic extremes that make no sense whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Illegal alien are in control... Is that what happens when you mix xenophobia with lizzid people conspiracy?

How could they be at fault? Sorry to disappoint you, the US political system is as outdated as ATS system,which makes it vulnerable to be exploited. unfortunately it doesn't look like the migrants are the ones doing the exploiting either.
Why blame a minority of people that have no power to change anything? Why deny the own responsibility for the country one lives in?

The finger pointing is easier, effortless, almost as if there were invisible strings moving it...

It's not the cows' fault that they wander into the neighbor's field because the neighbor's fence was outdated and was vulnerable to easy entry. The cows were just heading to a better source of food, etc.
It's not the cows' fault, but they still need to be gathered up and led back to their own field. The neighbor already has a bunch of his own cows, and with all the new ones from the other field, they would all just starve to death.

Well.the same “loving people” would always rather see wild animals grow out of control and starve, than let anybody hunt them. So there’s that little 12 year old outlook …..

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Even in small out of the way towns foreigners are turning up and causing hovock , Then will come the pushback the government wants but they will be in for a shock when they discover the people are not as disarmed as they were thinking

Real real easy to get a firearm on the streets these days , one phone call easy

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Wait... so it IS about white vrs non white?
And I thought your lot cling onto the idea that it doesn't matter what your ancestors did. Which begs the question, did european and american colonialism / imperialism help cause this issue?

I see a lot of references to Rome, the "barbarians" weren't random nomadic brutes who just happened to sack Rome, they were organized armies that spent decades battling Roman money laundering war schemes in their homelands.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Because youre being invaded.... How old are you? The racist rethorics are the same every decade or so the ethnicity changes...

Maybe they know something you don't, the fact that its not theie fault but yours remain... Its your country your vote, your work and effort for the last decaade.
man up you let it slide into what it is and what brought it right here right now... The finger-pointing to the foreigners only makes people look like racist bigots....

I'm out of the xénophobe circle jerk... No need really, youve been invaded already and as no one reports we have won the war against you, we'll just excachsnge you slowly and silently... That's what you affraid of? Those are childish fears mostly steaming from eugenics propaganda...

I’m an immigrant from the UK to Canada. It took my dad over 3 years to get all the hoops circumvented and paperwork done. And that’s UK to a Commonwealth Country.

My wife is an immigrant from China. Second generation. Her father had even more hoops to jump through.

Legal immigrants hate this new free for all. They feel insulted that all of their efforts are belittled by these illegal gate crashers.

At the same time as disqualifying myself I am a big proponent of elected leader being natural born.

Mayor of a city? Should be born in that city.
Premier of a Province? Should be born in that Province.
Prime Minister? Should be born in the country.

But keep going with the name calling. Seems like your coming from a poorly thought out position.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

so there is no farmer's complot? what a relief....

Maybe farmer nr2 just needs some new genetics... Pure race breeds always devolve after 3 generations....

the farmers are besties, so why are the cows of farmer 1 suffering and those from farmer 2 not,,, would it suck to see that farmer nr1 sells his grain and fresh herb to farmer nr2, every one follows their own resources...
only taking the resources without the rest is only going to work so long, then the cow will follow... deportation is just another word for failed to integrate.
In the long run the farmer that keeps breeding the strongest cows from all around will take the cake,,, USA has had a good run, the melting pot made it possible, so now they think they are the superior alloy and as we know that's basically the beginning of the end...

wave and smile, don't let the door hit you on the way out....

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Eugenics and Communism in a tight little bundle.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
NVM, folks are scared enough... that will solve the problem sooner than later

edit on 30-10-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: chr0naut

What?

You get called out acting like you know something and this is the word salad you respond with?

Just admit you don't have a clue about what you were talking, and call it a night, or a day or whatever?

OK, since subtlety eludes you, it is an arbitrary border that divides a single continent where the friendly and non-competing governments on either side could easily cooperate for the greater good, and fears of ethnic differences are unjustified on the grounds that they have co-mingled, massively, since before the border was defined.

Yeah, and "cooperating for the greater good" means everyone cling to Whitey and suck dry the lifeblood of what generations of our ancestors have built until its a dried husk.

Everywhere south of the border will remain 90%+ Latino.

The cooperation will solely be a one way thing. (oh but we get *authentic street tacos!! omg! as well as authentic street gangs working for the cartels yay!*)

We have to let ourselves be ethnically cleansed otherwise that means we "fear ethnic differences".

Meanwhile every other race/nation jealously clings to its 90%+ racial purity of its populations.

They're alowed to "fear ethnic differences".

We aren't.

Nevermind that there already were plenty of ethnic differences back in the 1960s when America was 90%+ White.

The White Race is comprised of several different ethnicities.

When people talk about diversity, what they mean is non-White ethnicity.

They will crow on about how some African nation is such a diverse place (all brown people) but then they look at a place with several different White ethnicities and be disgusted by the so called "lack of diversity".

You are describing apartheid.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

In the case of Canada almost all immigrants are legal.

In the instances at the America southern border, 1.8 - 2m illegals crossing yearly has always been the norm since the 90s, and most either were caught, sent back, or fizzled out into society at a stilled pace and then caught and sent back, it's just that within the last few years since since Trump enacted article 42 during covid people were willingly turning themselves in, getting sent back and then returning because there wasn't any punishment other than saying stay out unless you're a citizen whose vaccinated.

Biden kept article 42 in place up until a few months ago, which meant that a huge build up of migrants at the border from Trumps strict border policies plus the article 42 being prolonged, ontop of Bidens promise to Venezuelans, ontop of Mexico wanting more open borders for trade = a crisis at the border. It also didn't help that red states were gathering up illegals and bussing them en mass to Democrat run cities exaggerating the issue all over the nation and not just at the border.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Also this was a problem well before 2015 except it wasn’t recognized as a “problem” because the German people still felt some sense of control. Now that the German population is old and there are too many non German looking faces, it’s a problem.

Now that the German population is old and there are too many non German looking faces, it’s a problem.

No, that's not the problem. Let me educate you:

Germany needs at least over 400k immigrants a year. The problem is we need immigrants with education and social skills. Not lazy people with no skills, not even able to read and just sucking out our money.

That's the problem and it wasn't one before, it was in 2015 when Merkel opened up the borders, just like the Dems in the US. Then it became a problem. But not before.

You are entitled to your wrong opinion, though.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This needs to happen as per: archive.org...

Highly recommended, if too late.
edit on 30-10-2023 by Sheshbaz7ar because: Amazon reviewers do not justice to this book. On purpose.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Mostly as a result of US foreign politics.

Umm, no.

Europeans make a sport of blaming everything they don't like on the USA. But there are a few things wrong with this comment.

Let's start with that political entity called the EU. You know, the one in which Merkel wielded tremendous influence? Yeah, that one. For decades, the EU had a completely unrealistic security policy, and it has continued until very recently. The idea was, "we have no enemies around us", which was plainly ignorant of events that were building in N Africa, the Middle East, and ... Russia (the latter was a peculiarly blind spot of Germany's so-called 'elites' who like to believe they "know how to handle the Russians").

So don't blame that one on the USA. That was European-born and -bred arrogance, coupled with willful disconnection from reality. And then -- point number two:

It was a German chancellor practicing extremist politics who, in a sudden, arbitrary decision, invited over a million migrants from Africa and the Middle East on the asinine notion that the only way to extend aid to those who really needed it was by inviting them into Germany, and then ... wait for it ... without having practiced any coordination or diplomacy beforehand ... demanding other EU states take their "share" of those migrants.

The most polite way to describe these events is to state that Angela was out of her mind. As the German chancellor, she certainly had a lot to say about Europe and the EU ... but she had no right to make such sudden, arbitrary decisions that affected the entire continent of Europe and then demand that other EU states partake in policy guaranteed to spawn multiple security nightmares ... not to mention setting up all of Europe for incredible societal disruption for not only decades, but likely centuries.

None of those decisions were on the USA. The Europeans may complain that American actions in Libya etc. led to such migration, but again, one wonders why EU security policy was so willfully unrealistic ... and why, if they didn't want the Americans mucking around in places in Libya ... EU countries themselves didn't take any action of their own (oh yeah, that was difficult to do when they were in a race to see could disarm the fastest after the Cold War ended-- excuse me, but again, stupid-plus on the part of Europe's 'elites'.

The lessons are clear: 1) national leaders in the EU are *not* part of the EU leadership and their influence should be commensurately limited. 2) The European public needs to become a LOT more demanding of their own governments, and, critically, their national *media*, to ensure they are both well informed AND have a say in the policies being formed. Because, as much as Europeans may believe they already have that, the ugly truth is that they don't. Europeans are coached by both their governments and media to point fingers at the USA while entirely forgetting that their own governments are, eh, 'pieces of work' who provide very little representation of the interests of their own people ... and when a European government DOES show interest in the issues of its own people, it is immediately decried as 'populist' by the political classes in Brussels, Paris, and Berlin. 3) The EU needs to finally grasp that European heritage *is* a perishable item if it is not protected and cherished. Part of that protection is realistic border control and getting EU countries OUT of the business of running sea taxis for migrants from Africa to Europe (something that Germany seems to be proud of, for some godforsaken reason) -- again, another bit of idiocy that the USA did NOT force upon the EU or Germany, or any other European country.

And finally, because of Merkel's arbitrary and extreme decision of 2015, the right wing parties in Europe are enjoying a considerable boost in popularity ... with consequences impossible to predict.

Complain about the USA if you will, but don't forget the role of the German government in what went down and what continues to go down. The USA didn't make Merkel or her ministers do anything in regards to how this volatile fiasco with the migrants has been handled. But, for some reason, German government doubles down on its foolish decisions by awarding Merkel the highest honor of the German state. I guess we wouldn't want the little people wondering why she was allowed to remain as chancellor for a staggering *sixteen years*.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: blindmellojello
And I'm not sayng the US should be taken advantage of or give free handouts to people who don't deserve them or earn them. Ideally, the US state should serve the interests of its native citizens first and foremost, and then look to helping others.

I have exactly the same beef with my UK govt. It p*sses me off to no end that people can come into the UK and get free everything, while I, a legitimate citizen, always in full time employment, no criminal record - am taxed to death so that freeloaders can live off me. It's infuriating.

But, I was really pointing out that I don't think the russians invading Ukraine is on par with the immigrants entering the US illegaly.. Yes, it sucks, it isn't right and US citizens shouldn't be footing that bill. BUT... in regards to the meme posted, I wouldn't say its the same thing. that's all.

But I fully agree with you on the other points, 100%

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Europeans make a sport of blaming everything they don't like on the USA. But there are a few things wrong with this comment.

That's not what I am doing and you took what I wrote, ran with it and went down a tangent. The 2015 wave started with Syria and who was pouring oil into the fire back then by training rebels? What about the Arabic spring? These events are connected to the recent wave of immigration. Recent as in, the last decade. Don't get me started on training OBL either.

It was a German chancellor practicing extremist

[SIC: and the rest of the tangent you went along]

Yes I brought that up, go figure.

edit on 30.10.2023 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That's not what I am doing and you took what I wrote, ran with it and went down a tangent. The 2015 wave started with Syria and who was pouring oil into the fire back then by training rebels? What about the Arabic spring? These events are connected to the recent wave of immigration. Recent as in, the last decade. Don't get me started on training OBL either.

It was a German chancellor practicing extremist

[SIC: and the rest of the tangent you went along]

Yes I brought that up, go figure.

Yeah, and you threw out "mostly as a result" ... which is what I responded to.

My 'tangent' was merely a reminder of recent history in EU politics and Merkel's policies ... which as I mentioned, were European-driven. All of what I mentioned is essential to understand how the situation has become what it is today.

Yes, Duck, I grasp that many ordinary Europeans are uneasy with the situation involving migrants. But there has to discussion about what the home-grown politicians are doing. You say you weren't pointing fingers at the USA, but that *is* a beloved sport in Europe, which for the most part, then forgets to consider what the home-grown errors were and are.

I can also understand many Europeans dislike the USA throwing its weight around. But again: Europe is more than capable of fielding modern military forces (and other resources) to address, if nothing else, problems in the regions bordering Europe. All that takes money, which is why in the USA we now have such bad infrastructure: we paid for a massive military and neglected our society. In the EU, it was the opposite-- socialism for the masses while the military establishments were largely dismantled after 1995 or so.

The notion that scares me is that the USA may, sooner than later, grant the Europeans their wish of less American involvement ... but the EU won't be ready to fill the resulting power vacuum.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: strongfp

Hopefully not too late for Sweden!

Europe has a lot of points of entry that they need to get a handle on, not to mention the differing rules country to county’, and you are correct, this is happening by design.

What many European countries are finding out (or rediscovering) is that it does not require a particularly large discontented minority for societal problems to manifest in many different settings.

The other bit is a matter of turf. To an extent, the USA can handle a lot of migrants because the country has a lot of space (although that stat can be misleading). European countries, OTOH, are often the size of individual states in the USA ... meaning everyone is a lot physically closer to each other.

Cheers

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join