It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe Is About To Blow Up

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Well toy better build that wall. Keep them Mexicans out.

I'm Mexican and I support the wall!

If you think it's "Mexicans" we're trying to keep out, you'd be wrong.
edit on 31-10-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: some_stupid_name

This is more fear mongering.

The violence isn't being 'let in' its being immoral fed by blackmarket demand from mostly one side of the border.

link   
a reply to: strongfp

Well, being that my grandkids have dual citizenship with US/Mexico, you are once again, dead #ing WRONG.

Trade with Mexico?

Did you know there is a fast pass lane at all border crossings between Mexico and the US? Back and forth, every day, people going BOTH ways.

Medical care is a BIG industry in Mexico. Thousands of people go across for treatment, medicines and procedures like dental implants and lazik surgery at a third or less the cost on the other side.

There are dual citizens like my grands that can live cheaper in Mexico and go to school or work in the US.

So the fast pass lane proves we have open trade with Mexico.

What I want is all this to be vetted and secure. I don't want the fentanyl coming in to kill our children. I don't want people from all over the world with hatred and nefarious reasons to kill the Great Satan coming in.

But you cant conceive of that without a backhand attempt to call me a racist.

Your complete ignorance of these matters, of me, what I know, my life story, that you fail to even start to acknowledge, is just astounding.

Willfull ignorance is even worse.
edit on 10/31/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Do you live in Mexico?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Europe is coming apart at the seems right now. If you like what you see there by all means go see which one of them welcomes you in with open arms no question asked. I like America as it is, I'm for capitalism. The US is the only place that is what it is and I can't get this anywhere else in the world.
edit on 31-10-2023 by some_stupid_name because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Pinche wey

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Do you live in Mexico?

I do not. I'm also American. I'm pointing out that it is NOT racist to want a wall.

Or, am I racist against myself?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

When the barbarians flooded into Rome, Im sure it was demand for fentanyl those Roman junkies had that caused that.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I am sorry, I must insist, read this book*: archive.org...

[...] For a time the Athenians remained deistic; then their most developed cultural stratum became rationalistic. By the end of the fifth century, however, the old customs had disappeared, the sexual opportunity of both sexes being extended. There was no compulsory continence; sexual desires could be satisfied in a direct manner. Divorce became easy and common; paederasty appeared; the men possessed mistresses as well as wives; the women broke bounds, consoling themselves with both wine and clandestine love-affairs. The energy of the Athenians declined. Three generations later the once vigorous city, torn by dissension, was subject to a foreign master.

Emphasis mine. Now is the third generation post-WW2.

* The author, J. D. Unwin, paid its publication with his life: www.nature.com...
A must read.
edit on 31-10-2023 by Sheshbaz7ar because: Quotation etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Mexican is a race?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I love the Rome analogies. funny the parallels between the fall of Rome and the US empire are extremely uncannily similar.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: some_stupid_name

It's stuck in the middle of a few conflicts, but its far from crumbling down to ruins. Europe is old, and will survive. It's seen much worse.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheshbaz7ar

History shows the folly the US and Europe is experiencing from within.

I have said one day, that Im glad my grands have dual citizenship. They have a place to go should things fall apart in the US, and Mexico would be far more resilient in any crash on the local level. There are family rancho's that can and will self support. My DIL family has a place far south on the coast. Fishiing and farming works. People that are accustomed to living in poverty will fare far better than people accustomed to life in the 1st world.

Not saying it would be easy. But I'm happy they will have the option of open migration to Mexico, as they already are citizens. They might actually be able to take their old gramma?

edit on 10/31/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Mexican is a race?

You're the one making it a race issue.

It's as much a race as African

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I sarcastically said keep the Mexicans out, literal Mexican citizens.

You're making it about race.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I would say that Mexicans are a distinct blend of people. Genetically as well as culturally.

Where are 'racial' and 'ethnic' lines drawn? Many people in the 'new world' are mutts at this point, I admit so readily.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Its baked into the formula. Humans gonna human. Rich humans gonna party.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You backhandedly called me a racist with that comment.

Admit it.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

You backhandedly called me a racist with that comment.

Admit it.

That's exactly what he was doing. He's now back pedaling, "Mexican is a race?". 🙄

Nice gaslight.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Lmao OK... I'll take this as my que to leave this thread. Pulling the racist card out. I see where you want this to go.

I'll leave you with my mantra, I'd rather make a radical analysis of a situation than a liberal complaint.

Keep your emotional tunnel vision up. Oh and build that wall!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join