It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe Is About To Blow Up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: chr0naut

What?

You get called out acting like you know something and this is the word salad you respond with?

Just admit you don't have a clue about what you were talking, and call it a night, or a day or whatever?

OK, since subtlety eludes you, it is an arbitrary border that divides a single continent where the friendly and non-competing governments on either side could easily cooperate for the greater good, and fears of ethnic differences are unjustified on the grounds that they have co-mingled, massively, since before the border was defined.

Such a ridiculous sentiment. No nation in this world feels this way. Every single nation has borders. You think only the US should not? Stupid. Absolutely ignorant on all levels.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: gortex

I know this is just a meme, but you can't deny the truth of it. The U.S. has had 3.8 million illegals pour across our border in the last 3 years, most of them fighting age males. Many of them claim to be fleeing a culture of violence, but they bring that same culture with them. Terrorists on a FBI watch list have been captured coming across and that only the ones they caught.
Europe is suffering the same problems.

This is not migration, this is an invasion.

In Congress the other day Senator Kennedy threw out the number of 8 million since Biden took office. Said it equated to 4 Nebraska’s in population. Those are the ones we know about so it’s probably closer to 10 million easy. We had 260,000+ cross over in September. This administration is so f’d, they do absolutely nothing about the problem and they couldn’t care less about this country. We can kiss our sovereignty goodbye thx to Brandon and his puppeteers.
edit on 29-10-2023 by NeonKnights because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I know this is just a meme, but you can't deny the truth of it. The U.S. has had 3.8 million illegals pour across our border in the last 3 years, most of them fighting age males. Many of them claim to be fleeing a culture of violence, but they bring that same culture with them. Terrorists on a FBI watch list have been captured coming across and that only the ones they caught.
Europe is suffering the same problems.

This is not migration, this is an invasion.

Because if Americans move from America, into America, then I suppose it's not an invasion of people who are, to put it bluntly, native.

And if American GI's move from America down into America, and clear out the crime cartels , druggers, and murderers that also isnt an invasion. I follow you now. I like the way you put that. It just may make Mexico great again. Thanks for your comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   

edit on -18000amp0620233058 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

My dad was a brilliant military mind.

When we lived in Europe we talked about the politics there a lot. Migrants were just starting to be an issue.
We lived there back and forth in the 70s, 80s, 90’s and 00’s.

It was his opinion that Europe deserves everything it gets. He said for too long they bullied their way into too
Many countries forcing their ways… Now the same is happening to them and it doesn’t feel nice.

Sins of the father if you will……

Don’t worry, as an American I’m sure the same can be said about us.

An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   

What?

You get called out acting like you know something and this is the word salad you respond with?

Just admit you don't have a clue about what you were talking, and call it a night, or a day or whatever?

OK, since subtlety eludes you, it is an arbitrary border that divides a single continent where the friendly and non-competing governments on either side could easily cooperate for the greater good, and fears of ethnic differences are unjustified on the grounds that they have co-mingled, massively, since before the border was defined.

Yeah, and "cooperating for the greater good" means everyone cling to Whitey and suck dry the lifeblood of what generations of our ancestors have built until its a dried husk.

Everywhere south of the border will remain 90%+ Latino.

The cooperation will solely be a one way thing. (oh but we get *authentic street tacos!! omg! as well as authentic street gangs working for the cartels yay!*)

We have to let ourselves be ethnically cleansed otherwise that means we "fear ethnic differences".

Meanwhile every other race/nation jealously clings to its 90%+ racial purity of its populations.

They're alowed to "fear ethnic differences".

We aren't.

Nevermind that there already were plenty of ethnic differences back in the 1960s when America was 90%+ White.

The White Race is comprised of several different ethnicities.

When people talk about diversity, what they mean is non-White ethnicity.

They will crow on about how some African nation is such a diverse place (all brown people) but then they look at a place with several different White ethnicities and be disgusted by the so called "lack of diversity".
edit on 10/30/2023 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/30/2023 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: Terpene

The topic is Europe.

Have you seen the media and the progressives clutch their pearls when any of the European authorities try and stop the boats or try and turn them back?

Why are they 90% young males?

Perhaps because "young males" are the most likely to survive the journey, be able to find jobs, and endure the harsh living conditions exiting at the lowest end of the economic scale they will encounter?

Wrong.
When a man goes to war,he leaves the women and children behind.
When a man flees war,he brings the women and children with him.
Naivety will be our end.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Because youre being invaded.... How old are you? The racist rethorics are the same every decade or so the ethnicity changes...

Maybe they know something you don't, the fact that its not theie fault but yours remain... Its your country your vote, your work and effort for the last decaade.
man up you let it slide into what it is and what brought it right here right now... The finger-pointing to the foreigners only makes people look like racist bigots....

I'm out of the xénophobe circle jerk... No need really, youve been invaded already and as no one reports we have won the war against you, we'll just excachsnge you slowly and silently... That's what you affraid of? Those are childish fears mostly steaming from eugenics propaganda...

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It was his opinion that Europe deserves everything it gets. He said for too long they bullied their way into too
Many countries forcing their ways…

So does North Africa and Eurasia?

It's a dangerous game of justification, how far do we go back? The rise of Christianity? The rise of Islam? The Punic wars? Maybe it was them damn Beakers and their pots that started it all.

Many countries forcing their ways… Now the same is happening to them and it doesn’t feel nice.

It's usually people though not nations. That's not to say there's no grand conspiracy behind migration because Atilla the Hun used people movements to do a bit of spying and the rest, it is an old technique. When it comes to that stuff I'm more interested in "further afield" nations. I can't discount the potential of an actual nation/s invading Europe but I can discount any semblance of success. A conquered Europe is a smoldering Europe which wouldn't bode well for the rest of Earth.

My point is which ones?

My dad isn't Greek... My king's was though.

I'm to be lumped with them lot so to speak. It wouldn't surprise me if in 150 years people will look back and think my nation's ways were backwards. Just like I see my own ancestors as a bit backwards especially when it comes to things like migration. Maybe I'm wrong and the new waves will bring a little more than a bit culture and food, maybe Moroccan dishes won't be added to the ever expanding menu of the great British takeaway. I have my doubts...

Nah I'd say you'd need foreigners in positions of power and even then in a first world nation you'll be contending with the power of the state. Immigrants didn't get free reign under COVID did they? How would they fare under a state of marshal law where the disagreeable are actively dealt with?

I don't see it. Maybe these invaders actually have a thing or two to teach us when it comes to that?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I'm out of the xénophobe circle jerk... No need really, youve been invaded already and as no one reports we have won the war against you, we'll just excachsnge you slowly and silently... That's what you affraid of? Those are childish fears mostly steaming from eugenics propaganda...

I say let future generations decide their own fate.

The only issue with that is strong opinions are often imprinted on children. Fear isn't much of a motivator at the end of the day.
edit on 30-10-2023 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

What?

The White Race is comprised of several different ethnicities.

When people talk about diversity, what they mean is non-White ethnicity.

They will crow on about how some African nation is such a diverse place (all brown people) but then they look at a place with several different White ethnicities and be disgusted by the so called "lack of diversity".

Not sure I have seen anyone put this so succcintly before, well done, now duck as all the antifa nutters pile on you.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I and many other posters on ATS have said this is going to happen but there are lots of people with their heads still in the sand and can't see it... instead they are out on the streets chanting 'Refugee's welcome here'.

Crime rates have shot up massively in the last 10 to 15 years in all major Cities in Europe, especially rape and its not hard to figure out why but as long as we have those people chanting 'Refugee's welcome here', the rates will continue to rise..

These past couiple weeks have seen demonstrations calling for murdering of Jews from those supporting Palestine and there's also been people abusing Muslims.... I guess this will continue for a while now...

Well... I really don't know what can be done when we have Governments who welcomed them all and havn't stopped the illegal immigration.

What can be done before it gets worse??

The only solution I see, is to send most of them back to their Countries of origin. Its the only way or your hildren will be the ones who will be suffering...

edit on 30-10-2023 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: NorthOS

I thought I was replying to DAVID64.

As for the migration issue in Europe, it doesn't help that Russia has been meddling in African nations funding coups and causing chaos and humanitarian issues.

this is the sort of thing going on that most of us never hear about cuz our media is too busy promoting trans soys and bashing Trump.
any source on this? not that I don't believe you, I just wish I had more info on.
I guess Putin is doing Cold War II.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

The topic is Europe.

Have you seen the media and the progressives clutch their pearls when any of the European authorities try and stop the boats or try and turn them back?

Why are they 90% young males?

It is said that women and children stay at home because the journey, especially by sea, is dangerous. If I remember well, there were some cases of drowning. When the males settle down in Europe, they arrange to get their families to live with them.

Of course, you could say that leaving the family in the country torn by war is even more dangerous but the majority of these people are not war refugees. They are economic immigrants wanting to improve their living condition. They are running away from poverty rather than bloodshed. The welfare in Western Europe is what attracts them.

The irresponsible open arms immigration policy of the EU is something that contributed to the migration crisis. I'm not saying that there weren't other factors as well but the strict control of borders would definitely alleviate the problem and let give help to those who really need it without giving out tickets to paradise indiscriminately.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Let me make this perfectly clear. I am totally fed up with this "the Europeans deserve this because !!!!!!" Have non of you ever heard of the saying "I am not my brothers keeper", ie just for your clarification, I did not invade any country, I did not oppress any people, I did not champion slavery AND neither did any of my ordinary countrymen, past and present. Just like America it was down to the minority ruling classes (which we have no control over) So why should the vast majority of ordinary citizens be "apologetic" or "punished" or "they deserve everything they get" BS, BS, BS. Now tell me why the country Me and my descendants have worked and strived to make a decent civilization for anybody, tell me why I should roll over and give it to the "animals" that are bringing and promoting the hell holes that they came from. PLEASE TELL ME.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

Supporters of Niger's ruling junta hold a Russian flag at the start of a protest called to fight for the country's freedom and push back against foreign interference in Niamey, Niger, Thursday, Aug. 3, 2023. The march falls on the West African nation's independence day from its former colonial ruler, France, and as anti-French sentiment spikes, more than one week after mutinous soldiers ousted the country's democratically elected president

Seven coups in Africa in the last three years, and they all have the same markers and similar stories of how they started.

Where do you think all the refugees will want to go from the conflicts?

thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

More word salad to make an argument sound smart, but it's really just fluff.

What ethnic fear of differences are you talking about? You may not know this, but the vast majority of brown people and white people get along just fine here. Ethnic differences: my step grandma was full blood Mescalero Apache. My Grandpa Irish. I just yesterday out camping heard a mixed White/ Isleta Pueblo woman talk about how her Irish blood came to her when her poor Irish grandfather and his brother were abandoned orphans taken in on the rez.

Growing up, the tension was between traditional rednecks and hippies. They would get their long hair sheep sheared by the redneck farmer types. The Mexicans stood up for the white hippies. Before too long, country music found the ganga and it was a whole new dawn.

The most racial tension I saw here was Mexican fighting Blacks. And that wasn't a big problem where I grew up because there werent many blacks in my little town, where I, being white, was definately in the minority.

My first husband is half Irish, half Mexican, but his mother would be very upset if you didn't refer to her as Spanish. They don't like to admit to Mestizo. The native blood is shameful to them. Worse than the white people in the US that had some native blood. Spaniards still feel that way in Mexico. The poorest are the natives that often dont even speak Spanish well. I'd bet you don't even know that. People from Huahaca speak a tribal dialect. Makes things interesting when THEIR kids wind up in a school in the US trying to learn English, and teacher doesn't speak Huahacan. I have a family from that province live next door. Nicest people ever. The little girls that now speak beautiful English bring me flowers from the fields their father OWNS. That's right, OWNS. They arent migrant labors, but they are from Mexico. They employ migrants.

My son married a girl that has DACA status. My grandkids are both dual citizens with Mexico.

I'd bet you think the border patrol officers are a bunch of white rednecks, dont you? Nothing could be further from the truth. Mostly they are Latino. I just went thru 4 border patrol checkpoints while driving to Roswell NM from Southern CA to see the eclipse. Not one of the agents was white.

But the city I went to college, UNM, Albuquerque has the 4th largest crime rate in the US. It used to be first in the 50s. Heroin. And now meth and fentanyl.

Organized crime from Mexican drug cartels is one of those ethnic differences I should be afraid of maybe?

Ignorance. Sheer Ignorance about the American SW. But keep running your mouth, son.
edit on 10/30/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: JAGStorm

My dad was a brilliant military mind.

When we lived in Europe we talked about the politics there a lot. Migrants were just starting to be an issue.
We lived there back and forth in the 70s, 80s, 90’s and 00’s.

Don’t worry, as an American I’m sure the same can be said about us.

So because of the few that colonized (brought trade) centuries ago , those alive today need to pay? That makes sense.
And don't start about slaves unless you've read about the Barbary slaves.

I lived in Europe for over 6 years. The Europeans are very liberal and highly influence the liberal culture of the US.

The liberals feel strongly that you personally are responsible for all the wrongs and injustices of all your ancestors. IF you are low in the hormone/protein melanin - that makes you automatically responsible for everything your ancestors did going as far back as there are records in history about the things your ancestors did. They feel you personally must PAY for all the wrongs and injustices of all your ancestors.

Except: If your ancestors are from Africa and engaged in the slave trade of all levels of the hormone/protein melanin. As is documented as far back as written history is available. AND if your current day "cousins" are still legally engaged in slavery. Considering that in Africa there has NEVER been a time in history when they did not hold, sell, abuse slaves.

Except: If your ancestors are Native American, there is proof that Native American's held slaves, look it up.

Except: If your ancestors are Meso-American, there is proof that they held slaves, look it up.

Except: If you ancestors are Middle Eastern, there if proof they held slaves of every melanin level and some still hold slaves today.

I think if you think people are personally responsible for and must pay for the sins of their ancestors - that ALL of us would be paying each other and in jail for crimes committed by our ancestors up to thousands of years ago.

This attitude makes blowing up Europe and the US over the invasion of illegals from around the world much more likely.

This attitude of people being responsible for and must pay for what their ancestors did eventually causes rage over such an injustice of thought, and injustice of responsibility, and injustice toward those who are appalled at ancestral behavior and would never engage in it. This in turn causes rage, which in turn causes war, civil war, hatred, and an circle of generational hate on all sides. It actually purposely and with malice foments racism, purposely foments rage and hatred based on the amount of melanin in ones skin, and nothing else.

Europe is as liberal as they get and have strong liberal guilt and actively promote the idea that liberal guilt is necessary and must be atoned for if one is low in melanin.

edit on 10/30/2023 by TheSingleBillie because: addition

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Europe Is About To Blow Up

Yep .. wide open immigration and failure to assimilate. Europe is doomed.
Same with the USA. Wide open immigration and failure to assimilate.
Cultures that Europe and America have let in are backwards and murderous.
Note the anti-Jew protests the past few days.
Knuckledraggers are infecting the countries.
And the Middle East is blowing up. It's IRANs fault.
They fund all the hyper-muslim terror outfits there.

It's a stink'n mess.

edit on 10/30/2023 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I would bet the barbarians flooding into Rome were of the same demographic. Young, male, strong ....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join