It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe Is About To Blow Up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In this 12 minute video Bjorn Andreas Bull-Hansen expresses his fears and experiences of the uncontrolled migration Europe is experiencing , Bjorn is a Norwegian gentleman who's fears are no doubt echoed by many around Europe and his warning of trouble ahead well founded in my opinion.

Be prepared.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

My dad was a brilliant military mind.

When we lived in Europe we talked about the politics there a lot. Migrants were just starting to be an issue.
We lived there back and forth in the 70s, 80s, 90’s and 00’s.

It was his opinion that Europe deserves everything it gets. He said for too long they bullied their way into too
Many countries forcing their ways… Now the same is happening to them and it doesn’t feel nice.

Sins of the father if you will……

Don’t worry, as an American I’m sure the same can be said about us.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Germans biggest daily printed newspaper "BILD" just today posted a manifest about what Germany is and isn't. It's about the glee from the Hamas sympathizers in Germany, many came in 2015.

translated link

1. Article 1 of the Basic Law applies to everyone who lives in Germany: “Human dignity is inviolable”!

2. There are no unbelievers for us! Everyone can believe in whatever they want – including Santa Claus.
3. Anyone who considers our constitution and our legal system to be a collection of non-binding advice should leave Germany as quickly as possible.

4. If you want to live with us permanently, you have to learn German. Only if we speak the same language will we understand each other.

5. Anyone can peacefully demonstrate for their beliefs in Germany. Free speech does not include threatening or beating people, throwing stones, setting cars on fire, or celebrating murderers.

6. We don't mask up or cover ourselves up, we look at each other's faces (unless it's carnival or Corona).
7. Respect and charity sustain our free society.

8. Against the backdrop of the darkest chapter in our history, Israel's security is German raison d'être! This means that standing up for the security of the Jewish people is non-negotiable. Criticism of Israel's policies is of course permitted.

9. Please be kind: We say please and thank you.

10. We like to shake hands when greeting or saying goodbye.

11. We see the police as “friends and helpers”, not as a repressive apparatus or as an enemy, as an opponent.
12. Many Germans eat pork. By the way, there are almost 10 million vegetarians or vegans here. Freedom also comes through the stomach.

13. The state has a monopoly on violence. Except for the state-authorized bodies, no one has the right to exercise violence against people or property.

14. We accept that our freely elected Parliament sets the rules for our coexistence, which can be reviewed by independent courts.

15. Men are allowed to love men and women are allowed to love women. Anyone who has a problem with this is themselves the problem. Love and Let Love!
16. Even if someone feels neither a woman nor a man, he or she will not be persecuted or punished. With us, citizens are allowed to think outside the box and live queerly.

17. We do not see the social authorities as employers, but as an institution that helps people in financial need, people who cannot work. Not people who don't want to work.

18. We respect the judiciary because it judges without regard to persons.

19. Women wear bikinis or swimsuits in the swimming pool. And if you would like to swim naked in the Baltic Sea - that's okay too!
20. Women and men have equal rights in every respect.

21. Equality in terms of pay for work (we still have to catch up!)

22. We discuss controversially and passionately, but we do not insult those who think differently.

23. We are tolerant with tolerant people.

24. And have no tolerance for intolerance!
25. We only use firecrackers on New Year's Eve, i.e. when it is allowed.

26. We do not burn flags of states we dislike. This is a criminal offence!

27. We respect every religion, but we clearly separate religion from the state.

28. Women who cheat are not cast out and certainly not beaten or even stoned! In the event of a divorce, the children have joint custody. It doesn't matter who caused the marriage to fail.

29. You don't have to be a virgin to get married!
30. Anyone who seeks protection from political persecution or war will receive it. And even those who are not entitled to it are often allowed to stay. We do not expect gratitude for this, even if it would be appropriate. But what we demand is that our laws are strictly adhered to and that our values ​​and our way of life are respected.

31. We do not marry children. And neither do men with more than one wife.

32. Women - like men - decide for themselves how they dress, who they are friends with, who they love, whether they prefer to go to the disco or to church, who they vote for and what career they take up.

33. Germany is a country of barbecues. After a picnic in the park, we take our trash back with us.

34. Knives belong in the kitchen and not in our trouser pockets.
35. We pay taxes because we know that they are the foundation of the state.

36. When a woman says no to a man, it goes without saying. Anything else constitutes the criminal offense of sexual harassment or rape.

37. We expect everyone who can and is allowed to try to find work and pay for their own living - even if social assistance or citizen's benefit is initially higher than their wages.

38. In Germany there is compulsory schooling. We believe in the importance of education and learning.
39. We free up space on buses and trains for older people and people with disabilities.

40. Cheers, Germany! Beer and wine are part of the culture here. You should respect that, and if you don't want to drink, don't.

41. How long or short the skirt is is decided solely by the woman who wears it.
42. Anyone who cannot tolerate politicians, show stars, gods or prophets being caricatured is not right in Germany.

43. The media questions politicians, but we fundamentally trust that those elected make decisions truthfully and for the good of the people.

44. Honor does not mean the right of the strongest.
45. Respect and appreciation are just as natural on social networks as they are in the supermarket or in the office.

46. ​​We try to protect the environment and conserve resources. Sustainability is the future.

47. Germany has a heart for children. They are not beaten, but encouraged.

48. Cat calling, i.e. whistling or shouting at women, is harassment.

49. With us, boys and girls are allowed to go on school trips together, to sports and swimming lessons.

50. We love life and not death.

a reply to: JAGStorm
So you base your post on 20-50 year old knowledge yet the big part of migration that became the problem started in 2015. Mostly as a result of US foreign politics.

It was his opinion that Europe deserves everything it gets. He said for too long they bullied their way into too
Many countries forcing their ways… Now the same is happening to them and it doesn’t feel nice.

No offense but that's what the world thinks about the US government. I think your father got it wrong big time.

edit on 29.10.2023 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

edit on 29.10.2023 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I know this is just a meme, but you can't deny the truth of it. The U.S. has had 3.8 million illegals pour across our border in the last 3 years, most of them fighting age males. Many of them claim to be fleeing a culture of violence, but they bring that same culture with them. Terrorists on a FBI watch list have been captured coming across and that only the ones they caught.
Europe is suffering the same problems.

This is not migration, this is an invasion.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Here we go with our favorite domestic bogeymens, the migrants. Every generation gets their own...

And even if it was an invasion, the fact that no one reports it as such tells me you've already lost...

Cool meme with double negative error and all...

edit on 29-10-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

There isn't 3.8 million illegals flooding into the US and squatting ... whose counting and keeping track of them all of that's the case?

Maybe 3.8 million are freely working within the limits of NAFTA, and a percentage of them are illegals, but the number is extremely politically charged and probably not even real.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

8. Against the backdrop of the darkest chapter in our history, Israel's security is German raison d'être! This means that standing up for the security of the Jewish people is non-negotiable.

This is pathetic. All the more reason to expose the holohoax.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

There isn't 3.8 million illegals flooding into the US and squatting ... whose counting and keeping track of them all of that's the case?

Maybe 3.8 million are freely working within the limits of NAFTA, and a percentage of them are illegals, but the number is extremely politically charged and probably not even real.

I was referring to the illegal immigration’s in Europe which is the topic of this thread. But you’ll have to take my word for it as the post was removed.

Not the first invasion. The last one toppled Rome which I also mentioned.

The Migration Period was a period that lasted from AD 375 (possibly as early as 300) to 568, during which there were widespread invasions of peoples within or into Europe, during and after the decline of the Western Roman Empire, mostly into Roman territory, notably the Germanic tribes and the Huns. This period has also been seen as an English translation of the German term Völkerwanderung[1] It is also sometimes called, from the Roman and Greek perspective, the period of Barbarian Invasions.

The migrants comprised war bands or tribes of 10,000 to 20,000 people during and after the decline of the Western Roman Empire.

brewminate.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I've been warning of this for quite some time.

War is coming for us all.

edit on 29-10-2023 by loam because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Let me teach you a bit of US Civics:
1) An immigrant must show a good level of speaking and writing English.
2) An immigrant must take and pass a US Civics test.
3) An immigrant must pass a background check and screening.

Side Note: There is no refugee policy other than the above.
Otherwise , they are considered as illegal aliens.

Get it ?
Got it.
Good.
edit on 29-10-2023 by IsAnyoneThere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Not a boogeyman at all, it's a simple fact. We can't absorb people at this rate, who expect to be housed, clothed, fed and given medical care, all on the taxpayer dime. At some point, the system will collapse. New York is so desperate they are offering one way plane tickets to anywhere they want to go. Chicago, D.C., El Paso and Massachusetts, just to name a few, are over run and crying for Federal help. California has spent over a billion dollars just to house recent immigrants.

We're pretty much screwed. There's no turning back and there's no fixing this.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IsAnyoneThere

Thanks for the lesson, seems like screaming at the wall...

What am I supposed to get?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsAnyoneThere

Let me teach you a bit of US Civics:

They don't do that anymore.

And in truth, the most meaningful qualification now appears to be access to wire cutters or some rope.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Maybe they didn't get the cloth shot? Maybe they're just there to fill the hole...

Anyways it's all their fault...

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

My dad was a brilliant military mind.

When we lived in Europe we talked about the politics there a lot. Migrants were just starting to be an issue.
We lived there back and forth in the 70s, 80s, 90’s and 00’s.

Sins of the father if you will……

Don’t worry, as an American I’m sure the same can be said about us.

So because of the few that colonized (brought trade) centuries ago , those alive today need to pay? That makes sense.
And don't start about slaves unless you've read about the Barbary slaves.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I thought I was replying to DAVID64.

As for the migration issue in Europe, it doesn't help that Russia has been meddling in African nations funding coups and causing chaos and humanitarian issues.

Europe needs to get a little strict on their migration issues tho. I believe it's Sweden that has started cracking down on migrant workers now.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I heard all this mass migration was a plan put in place by the WEF or world economic forum. Biden over here in the US making our country become a conglomerate as per plans of the WEF. I do not agree with the plans the WEF has put in place. In my opinion, it will all blow up and most people will eventually die and at some point, no one will be following the plans the WEF has put into motion. I would like to just increase my savings to have enough to retire one day and live peacefully but it makes me wonder if I’m going to be living in a mad max world instead of getting to retire one day.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yes, hence the word “illegal”.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Hopefully not too late for Sweden!

Europe has a lot of points of entry that they need to get a handle on, not to mention the differing rules country to county’, and you are correct, this is happening by design.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join