It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe Is About To Blow Up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: IsAnyoneThere

Thanks for the lesson, seems like screaming at the wall...

What am I supposed to get?

Educated.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Illegal alien are in control... Is that what happens when you mix xenophobia with lizzid people conspiracy?

How could they be at fault? Sorry to disappoint you, the US political system is as outdated as ATS system,which makes it vulnerable to be exploited. unfortunately it doesn't look like the migrants are the ones doing the exploiting either.
Why blame a minority of people that have no power to change anything? Why deny the own responsibility for the country one lives in?

The finger pointing is easier, effortless, almost as if there were invisible strings moving it...

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

The topic is Europe.

Have you seen the media and the progressives clutch their pearls when any of the European authorities try and stop the boats or try and turn them back?

Why are they 90% young males?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

The topic is Europe.

Have you seen the media and the progressives clutch their pearls when any of the European authorities try and stop the boats or try and turn them back?

Why are they 90% young males?

Perhaps because "young males" are the most likely to survive the journey, be able to find jobs, and endure the harsh living conditions exiting at the lowest end of the economic scale they will encounter?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsAnyoneThere

a reply to: IsAnyoneThere

Thanks for the lesson, seems like screaming at the wall...

What am I supposed to get?

Educated.

You're trying to talk to a wall (he admitted it himself). To thick to get through.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

LOL the boats and trains are absolutely packed with males.

No room for women and children.

Do we really want people in our society that would abandon the weak?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

LOL the boats and trains are absolutely packed with males.

No room for women and children.

Do we really want people in our society that would abandon the weak?

"Abandon"?

Is that what you call it when the lifeboats are reserved for women and children?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

No idea what your point is.

The boats and trains are packed with men.
Trains don’t have lifeboats.

Obviously they left women and children at home in their horrible homeland.

Either abandoned or left while they go to war. Can’t think of any other reason.
edit on 29-10-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

apnews.com...#:~:text=Many%20first%20came%20to%20West ,production%20and%20the%20auto%20industry.

Many first came to West Germany more than 60 years ago, when they were recruited as “guest workers” to help the country advance economically. The first generation of Muslim immigrants were mostly employed in coal mining, steel production and the auto industry.

I like the term “guest worker”… AKA slave wage workers. We have them too.

Also this was a problem well before 2015 except it wasn’t recognized as a “problem” because the German people still felt some sense of control. Now that the German population is old and there are too many non German looking faces, it’s a problem.
What did they think was going to happen with all those guest workers? I know this is not a modern problem because I remember them when I lived there. It probably isn’t politically correct but we called them all gypsies, (not meant to offend, this is what I remember all Americans calling them at the time) pretty much anyone that didn’t look German was put under that umbrella, and there were a lot of them then.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Not a boogeyman at all, it's a simple fact. We can't absorb people at this rate, who expect to be housed, clothed, fed and given medical care, all on the taxpayer dime. At some point, the system will collapse. New York is so desperate they are offering one way plane tickets to anywhere they want to go. Chicago, D.C., El Paso and Massachusetts, just to name a few, are over run and crying for Federal help. California has spent over a billion dollars just to house recent immigrants.

We're pretty much screwed. There's no turning back and there's no fixing this.

If NY and Chicago were smart, they wouldn’t do anything and just wait till winter, the migrants, refugees, illegals or whatever anyone wants to call them, will find a way South.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

No, your elected officials kicked and screamed to alow them in now you get to deal with it.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: gortex

I know this is just a meme, but you can't deny the truth of it. The U.S. has had 3.8 million illegals pour across our border in the last 3 years, most of them fighting age males. Many of them claim to be fleeing a culture of violence, but they bring that same culture with them. Terrorists on a FBI watch list have been captured coming across and that only the ones they caught.
Europe is suffering the same problems.

This is not migration, this is an invasion.

Because if Americans move from America, into America, then I suppose it's not an invasion of people who are, to put it bluntly, native.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What people are native to North America that aren't in North America?

The people that are native to Latin America WERE In Latin America but aren't now, many many millions of them are HERE in North America where they have no claim at all.

I've lived in this land my entire life. I was born here, my mother was, and her mother and her mothers father was Choctaw. So I think that gives me claim to this land. Because this is my native land, I learned the history in school.

This land once belonged to NA and Mestizo people of Mexico, yes. And when most of the SW was purchased from Mexico because they were broke from their war with Texas (which was an independent country), the natives here were given a choice to remain and become Americans or go further south and settle if they want to remain Mexicans. Most just stayed. The border shifted, they stayed on ancestrial land. My first husband's family had a Spanish landgrant and the new border of the US and Mexico ran right thru the grant. So his Great Grandma was in Juarez Mexico, and his Grandparents and Mom and Dad were Americans in the US.

Are you sure you know the history of the American SW as well as you think you do?
edit on 10/29/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

What people are native to North America that aren't in North America?

The people that are native to Latin America WERE In Latin America but aren't now, many many millions of them are HERE in North America where they have no claim at all.

I've lived in this land my entire life. I was born here, my mother was, and her mother and her mothers father was Choctaw. So I think that gives me claim to this land. Because this is my native land, I learned the history in school.

This land once belonged to NA and Mestizo people of Mexico, yes. And when most of the SW was purchased from Mexico because they were broke from their war with Texas (which was an independent country), the natives here were given a choice to remain and become Americans or go further south and settle if they want to remain Mexicans. Most just stayed. The border shifted, they stayed on ancestrial land. My first husband's family had a Spanish landgrant and the new border of the US and Mexico ran right thru the grant. So his Great Grandma was in Juarez Mexico, and his Grandparents and Mom and Dad were Americans in the US.

Are you sure you know the history of the American SW as well as you think you do?

All those Eastsiders invading the Westside.

The StormFront in a teacup.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

What?

You get called out acting like you know something and this is the word salad you respond with?

Just admit you don't have a clue about what you were talking, and call it a night, or a day or whatever?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

What?

You get called out acting like you know something and this is the word salad you respond with?

Just admit you don't have a clue about what you were talking, and call it a night, or a day or whatever?

OK, since subtlety eludes you, it is an arbitrary border that divides a single continent where the friendly and non-competing governments on either side could easily cooperate for the greater good, and fears of ethnic differences are unjustified on the grounds that they have co-mingled, massively, since before the border was defined.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

Here we go with our favorite domestic bogeymens, the migrants. Every generation gets their own...

And even if it was an invasion, the fact that no one reports it as such tells me you've already lost...

Cool meme with double negative error and all...

It is an invasion. I am in the Dallas area and we are having a major MAJOR issue with Venezuelan special security forces under Maduro who crossed illegally. They have flooded Dallas and are causing major crime and killings all over. This is just a small sample of what is happening in this country because of our open borders. Cartels and criminal enterprises from across the globe are sending their WORST here on purpose.

You are free to close your eyes and sing "lalalalalalalalalala" all you want. But that does not change the reality of truth.

I shall Deny]/b] your Ignorance on the subject.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join