It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Health Secretary to ban transwomen from female hospital wards

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yes, but you are only speaking from your own experience and posting, like, true stuff?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Daughter2

They would be immediately arrested by our woke Police, charged with hate crime and imprisoned without trial.

Obviously?

You make fun of it?
You never know what could happen especially if you're living in one of the most woke countries in the planet.

if the UK is one of the most woke on the planet, may I ask which country you consider at the other end of the spectrum of wokeness, so which country is least woke, and would that be a country you admire due to its lack of wokeness?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Is there a formal complaint process in UK hospitals?

Yes.

You can complain in writing, by email or by speaking to someone in the organisation. You should make your complaint within 12 months of the incident or within 12 months of the matter coming to your attention. This time limit can sometimes be extended as long as it is still possible to investigate your complaint.
www.england.nhs.uk...

And?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

originally posted by: Muldar

They would be immediately arrested by our woke Police, charged with hate crime and imprisoned without trial.

Obviously?

You make fun of it?
You never know what could happen especially if you're living in one of the most woke countries in the planet.

if the UK is one of the most woke on the planet, may I ask which country you consider at the other end of the spectrum of wokeness, so which country is least woke, and would that be a country you admire due to its lack of wokeness?

That's an off topic conversation.

Let's stay on topic

So, do you agree with the Health Secretary who took this decision? You seem to be avoiding the very important discussions.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

"You never know what could happen especially if you're living in one of the most woke countries in the planet."

Off topic?

That was your claim.

So, you make a claim, some one responds, and you cry about the response being off topic?

Wow.

edit on 9-10-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

"You never know what could happen especially if you're living in one of the most woke countries in the planet."

Off topic?

That was your claim.

So, you make a claim, some one responds, and you cry about the response being off topic?

Wow.

Someone else wants to open a conversation about this. I don't as I only made the statement as part of a longer reply and earlier replies.

You need to pay attention.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A dude with a new hot pocket has no business in a female ward.

Not female. Can’t have female problems.

A mental institution would be better for him.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2

Nope.

It’s a majority issue created by a minority.

Nope , it's a majority issue created by those who don't understand why everyone isn't like them , I work in the NHS and have heard no problems caused by trans patients in my area.

Do we cater to every body dysphoric issue in the name of inclusivity?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuffx2

Nope.

Nope , it's a majority issue created by those who don't understand why everyone isn't like them , I work in the NHS and have heard no problems caused by trans patients in my area.

I don't know whether the word dysphoria can be used in this case. Not everyone who is trans has gender dysphoria, a mental condition the trans lobby tries to rely on.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
For me personally, this thread is an example of just how far ATS has fallen scientifically.

We used to have really advanced threads on here regarding space, science, technology, medicine, chemistry etc. And this thread now exemplifies the current standard of scientific knowledge on here.

It's pretty disappointing, but oh well. As they say... Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Is it scientific to say that a fully transitioned woman will see a gynecologist?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

in England Wales transexuals can not commit rape as a rape by law can only happen with a penis.

thus there are voids where hospitals and police record rapes (with said appendage) by males highlight an actual issue

either the trans movement casts its net so large ie putting the various sexual appetites and fetishes it draws in the predators or like the churches its deliberately or inadvertently allowing predators to piggy back the movement to access victims as the pedo's did to the gay rights movement in the 70s and 80s

the foi data from various hospitals and trusts highlight this glaring issue that's made the gov act, many hospitals those records show the not males raping far more than those they record as males.

the secondary issue is that given hospital security/cctv etc they have conviction rates far lower than any other setting..

so this move is would have happened regardless of which party was in office..
edit on 10-10-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Nope.

In the NHS yes , pretty much.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

and why as an org they are happy to put convicted paedophiles treatment within sight of children's treatment units.. in a process claimed to be like treating alcoholics in a brewery..

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Nope.

In the NHS yes , pretty much.

By placing men in women's hospital wards?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

"Someone else wants to open a conversation about this. I don't as I only made the statement as part of a longer reply and earlier replies.

You need to pay attention."

No, you said this:

"You make fun of it?
You never know what could happen especially if you're living in one of the most woke countries in the planet."

In your reply, to me.

edit on 10-10-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I just got to get used to you not answering any question, your posting style is very much you tell others how to think but do not divulge what you think when asked, it kind of makes for little chance of conversation

you make statments, i enquire about said statment you then proceed to evade and claim thread drift

perhaps as your new to ATS (less than a month) you will find its better for us all if we have 2 way conversation

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Remind me again in which country do School Boards of Governors refuse to consult with students parents about the curriculum being taught in their schools including things like CRT and gender identities?
Remind me again in which country can a transgender male head a government body?
Remind me again in which country can a male transgender teacher with grotesquely oversize false tits, ridiculously short skirts teach children?
Remind me again in which country are children as young as six allowed to be addressed by whatever pronoun they choose and identify with any one of a myriad of genders and identities without informing their parents?

It certainly isn't the UK.

I could go on but I really hope there's no need to.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I just got to get used to you not answering any question, your posting style is very much you tell others how to think but do not divulge what you think when asked, it kind of makes for little chance of conversation

you make statments, i enquire about said statment you then proceed to evade and claim thread drift

perhaps as your new to ATS (less than a month) you will find its better for us all if we have 2 way conversation

peace

What questions I haven't answered?

You will find the drift and off topic conversations very common among those who support the gender ideology and the radical left values.

The most questions have been answered when another member claimed men and women are physiologically the same. And a number of other members replied that's not true but absolute rubbish. Related to the woke culture apparently.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Is it relevant?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Remind me again in which country do School Boards of Governors refuse to consult with students parents about the curriculum being taught in their schools including things like CRT and gender identities?
Remind me again in which country can a transgender male head a government body?
Remind me again in which country can a male transgender teacher with grotesquely oversize false tits, ridiculously short skirts teach children?
Remind me again in which country are children as young as six allowed to be addressed by whatever pronoun they choose and identify with any one of a myriad of genders and identities without informing their parents?

It certainly isn't the UK.

I could go on but I really hope there's no need to.

The problems with the transgender ideology have been discussed in various threads and good that you acknowledge them. Some other members from your side of the ideological spectrum (left and radical left) prefer to drift.

The topic of this thread is the ban of transwomen from female hospital wards. And rightfully so. Great! Well done to England!

If you want to make comparisons be my guest and make a thread.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join