It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Health Secretary to ban transwomen from female hospital wards

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

But it's great of you when you recognise the problems with the gender ideology and trans activism.

Another member has even asked me and others what is the problem having a man in a female hospital ward....and then claimed men and women are the same and get the same diseases...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I thought the topic was:

UK Health Secretary to ban transwomen from female hospital wards

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

Actually, old fruit, men can get breast cancer:

www.nhs.uk...

"Breast cancer is often thought of as something that only affects women, but men can get it in rare cases. It grows in the small amount of breast tissue men have behind their nipples.

It usually happens in men over 60, but can very occasionally affect younger men."

Now, let's see if you are capable of admitting you are wrong about something, shall we?

edit on 10-10-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yes they can.

But why would a fully transitioned woman go to a gynecologist?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I just got to get used to you not answering any question, your posting style is very much you tell others how to think but do not divulge what you think when asked, it kind of makes for little chance of conversation

you make statments, i enquire about said statment you then proceed to evade and claim thread drift

perhaps as your new to ATS (less than a month) you will find its better for us all if we have 2 way conversation

peace

What questions I haven't answered?

You will find the drift and off topic conversations very common among those who support the gender ideology and the radical left values.

The most questions have been answered when another member claimed men and women are physiologically the same. And a number of other members replied that's not true but absolute rubbish. Related to the woke culture apparently.

if your in answering mood perhaps you could answer these, pretty much the only 2 questions i have asked of you, thanks in advance (if you do answer them that is)

if the UK is one of the most woke on the planet, may I ask which country you consider at the other end of the spectrum of wokeness, so which country is least woke, and would that be a country you admire due to its lack of wokeness?

Can we have your defintion of 'woke' you throw the word around in every thread, it would be helpful for someone like myself If i had a clue what you you mean by that catch all term.

cheers in advance

link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

No idea. Never suggested they might?

link   

I've never said they aren't valid topics to discuss, in fact I think its hugely important that we do.
And its equally important to discuss and consider the specific instances you have on occasion highlighted in light of the broader topic.....part of the bigger picture both here in the UK and globally.

Its not meant as an insult.
Its not a dick measuring competition.
I'd just like to put some of these issues in context.

Is that wrong?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Actually, old fruit, men can get breast cancer:

www.nhs.uk...

That's a lump in the chest.
Do men have breasts??

Men have small amounts of tissue behind their nipples. Sometimes there is a condition associated with men called gynaecomastia. That's all.

The choice of words is wrong here as men don't have breasts.

Just like the choice of words from your NHS that describes who gets menopause

Menopause means 'the last menstrual period'. It's not only those who identify as women who will experience menopause. Some transgender men, non-binary people and intersex people or people with variations in sex characteristics may also experience menopause.

Transgender men are women
Non binary who experience menopause are women
Intersex people who get menopause are still women with sex development disorders.

No wonder why you have so many issues with your health system. The misinformation in your country is something serious as I can see.
edit on 10-10-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

thanks for PM mate very interesting statistics, as a Man City fan i was amazed Arsenal beat us also but just 4 shots on goal, crazy

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

I just got to get used to you not answering any question, your posting style is very much you tell others how to think but do not divulge what you think when asked, it kind of makes for little chance of conversation

you make statments, i enquire about said statment you then proceed to evade and claim thread drift

perhaps as your new to ATS (less than a month) you will find its better for us all if we have 2 way conversation

peace

What questions I haven't answered?

You will find the drift and off topic conversations very common among those who support the gender ideology and the radical left values.

The most questions have been answered when another member claimed men and women are physiologically the same. And a number of other members replied that's not true but absolute rubbish. Related to the woke culture apparently.

if your in answering mood perhaps you could answer these, pretty much the only 2 questions i have asked of you, thanks in advance (if you do answer them that is)

if the UK is one of the most woke on the planet, may I ask which country you consider at the other end of the spectrum of wokeness, so which country is least woke, and would that be a country you admire due to its lack of wokeness?

Can we have your defintion of 'woke' you throw the word around in every thread, it would be helpful for someone like myself If i had a clue what you you mean by that catch all term.

cheers in advance

I have answered this.
If you want to find what woke is the a dictionary could be useful. But it's not relevant to this thread. I am sure you know so no need to drift the thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Never heard of "Man boobs"?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>