It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Allows Georgia Ban On Gender-Affirming Care for Minors

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

the thing is those they are capturing in this pot include the abused, difficult and different, gender affirming care is akin to victorian feminisation/petticoating punisments followed up with 50s chemical castration.. these appear a tool for parents to fix impressionable kids, the trans trope of bad boy to good girls serves very well in this example, a bulk of the fiction/wishes on that side of the line is forced feminisation, its no wonder many grow up to have only fans accounts, become sex workers as this is the path teachers/parents are setting them on so the risk of suicide becomes elevated as none of the underlying issues get treated just made weorse.

edit on 8-9-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'm sure the healthcare corporations love the idea.
They get a patient with complete dependence upon alot of expensive care (hormones and etc) for the duration of their lives.

Chhhaaaaa ching.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UtIntusSicForis

they''ll live in the region now of 120 to 150 years, need a huge pension pot if they are to pay for it into old age, but we know the poor will be pushed down a canadian style maid route, so completing the cycle.. as healthcare is paid to end their experiment. thus saving the state/others from ever answering questions or being held to account.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AdifferentOpinion

Yeah, they all say 'care', but none say exactly what that is.

I see carefully worded statements that reserve the right to hedge on the issue, without losing authoritative power.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UtIntusSicForis
I'm sure the healthcare corporations love the idea.
They get a patient with complete dependence upon alot of expensive care (hormones and etc) for the duration of their lives.

Chhhaaaaa ching.

The healthcare corporations are the same ones that told us all to wear masks and social distance.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I've heard rumors there's this website called Google where you can look things up and find a lot of other different websites that have answers.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdifferentOpinion

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I've heard rumors there's this website called Google where you can look things up and find a lot of other different websites that have answers.

That's correct.

But at the same time the word 'care' doesn't mean giving drugs and hormones to otherwise healthy children who may have a mental health illness. And equally important the word 'care' doesn't imply body part mutilations in the name of a very strange but debunked ideology.

Georgia and other States took very sensible decisions to protect children and I ve heard that if the Republicans win the next election then 'gender affirming care' will be outlawed nationally.
edit on 8-9-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: tanstaafl

OK smart guy, what are they?

What are... what? The differences? I have no clue.

List them, and show the correlation to a specific physical difference in the brain

No.

All that you need to know is that they believe they are something they are not. That is all you or anyone needs to know to understand that they are suffering from a brain disorder called gender dysphoria.

That is, those very very few who truly believe it. Most are just playing games and winning stupid prizes.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

so, the science that was being discussed that you so confidently replied to, completely escapes your grasp.

Good obfuscation and deflection though, not really....
The phenomenon of gender dysphoria is actually a symptom of what could be a brain disorder, not the disorder itself.
It could also be caused by precocious puberty which is also in some cases known to be caused by a brain disorder and in other case by physical trauma or chemical reaction (which would still be physical trauma).
The differences that were being discussed referred to actual, measurable physical differences of different regions of the brain. The cross section was of nearly equal parts of trans men, trans women, non trans men and non trans women.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

very few trans are transexual and have gender dysphoria otherwise the many who get euphoria being in the ladies wouldn't exist and we'd have far less issues than we do now, the euphoric erections are a give away to the real issue.

on the other side imagine you are female with gender dysphoria thus like an erection menstruating would be the key triggering event thus this drive to put feminine hygiene products in the gents makes the gents unsafe as there is then no escaping female needs..

when all is said and done the actual numbers of transexuals are minicule.. then what we have looks more like a social contagion as seen in many other eras all wrapped up in pseudoscience.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Why would I look it up when I read the statements right here, as they were so conveniently posted?

Silly rabbit.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The differences that were being discussed referred to actual, measurable physical differences of different regions of the brain. The cross section was of nearly equal parts of trans men, trans women, non trans men and non trans women.

Their brain scans showed differences, right? Which indicates brain disorders...right?

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
originally posted by: tanstaafl

Their brain scans showed differences, right?
right

Which indicates brain disorders...right?
wrong
edit on 08pm30100000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
wrong

Oh, no, I'm right... you just don't like it.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If you read the study, or simply kept up with conversation in regards to the study, or paid attention to my reply to you where I explained the first time you would have known that the study doesn't indicate any correlation between the differences in the brain and any disorder.

you are not right, if you still think you are right then please enlighten us all

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

you are not right, if you still think you are right then please enlighten us all

You are either enlightened, or not...

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

apparently, you are not

other wise you would realize that the study concluded there was a difference in the brain between non trans males and non trans females, so which one is the disorder, male or female?

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

apparently, you are not

other wise you would realize that the study concluded there was a difference in the brain between non trans males and non trans females, so which one is the disorder, male or female?

Isn’t it interesting that “they” fight so hard against any possible scientific evidence.

Intentional denial of possibility by choice.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I wont ever deny that some people bring a lack of "enlightenment" to the conversation.

I am on the side of truth in any case, wherever that truth may lead.
However, while I do see the value of this particular study, I still do not agree that it is cause enough to prescribe children experimental treatments.
If anything the ideas presented in the study, in regards to the constantly changing neurobiological phenotypes, lends to the idea that treating people at an early age with drugs and hormones could do more harm than good.
There is another thread currently where the topic is a study from 2005 that presents the idea of drugs introduced in utero being a cause for changes in gender perception.

I did point out the faults in the study as usual but also pointed out that it is possible there are people who are intentionally experimenting on our youth in utero with certain drugs. Unfortunately i hit a pay wall and cannot obtain the study to learn more.
edit on 08pm30200000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Obviously, the brains of those who believe they are in the wrong body are the ones with the fisorders.

I find it extraordinary that I have to explain that to you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join