It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Allows Georgia Ban On Gender-Affirming Care for Minors

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

but you explain nothing, you cant even answer a simple question, instead you dance around it with ignorance

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

I gotta just say thanks.

It’s rare to get actual conversational exchanges here.

We can agree on some things and not others.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I gotta just say thanks.

Glad you get to see the points that everyone else sees who isn't absorbed in the gender ideology.

From a post earlier

Georgia and other States took very sensible decisions to protect children and I ve heard that if the Republicans win the next election then 'gender affirming care' will be outlawed nationally.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

I gotta just say thanks.

Glad you get to see the points that everyone else sees who isn't absorbed in the gender ideology.

From a post earlier

Georgia and other States took very sensible decisions to protect children and I ve heard that if the Republicans win the next election then 'gender affirming care' will be outlawed nationally.

There is nothing I agree with you on.

I do not support this ban in anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: tanstaafl

but you explain nothing, you cant even answer a simple question, instead you dance around it with ignorance

Says the person who believes that men can become women or vice versa...

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I gotta just say thanks.

From a post earlier

There is nothing I agree with you on.

I do not support this ban in anyway.

So you don't agree that men cannot become women and vice versa? That's a perfectly scientific position....

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I ve heard that if the Republicans win the next election then 'gender affirming care' will be outlawed nationally.

- Republicans are not going to win. Biden will 'win'. Not that he'll even be aware of it, he's so far gone.

- There can't be a national law against so called 'gender affirming care'. It's a states rights issue. For example, if California wants to mutilate children with gender bending surgery, it can. If Georgia wants to ban it, it can. States rights. We are the 'United States' and each state gets to say what it approves of and disapproves of. This is not a Constitutional Issue. There is nothing in the Constitution that allows or disallows gender bending "medicine".

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I wonder if gender affirmation would be needed as much if people just stopped the pushback and stigma for all LGBTQ2S+?

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
I wonder if gender affirmation would be needed as much if people just stopped the pushback and stigma for all LGBTQ2S+?

I wonder if all that would just stop if they didn’t try to jam it down everyone’s throats all the time?

Just live your damn life.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Can't live the life you want if you are being discriminated against on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I ve heard that if the Republicans win the next election then 'gender affirming care' will be outlawed nationally.

- Republicans are not going to win. Biden will 'win'. Not that he'll even be aware of it, he's so far gone.

- There can't be a national law against so called 'gender affirming care'. It's a states rights issue. For example, if California wants to mutilate children with gender bending surgery, it can. If Georgia wants to ban it, it can. States rights. We are the 'United States' and each state gets to say what it approves of and disapproves of. This is not a Constitutional Issue. There is nothing in the Constitution that allows or disallows gender bending "medicine".

I know well it's a state issue but it was Trump who wanted to bring national laws to outlaw 'gender affirming care' for minors.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

there is a big difference between discrimination and ridicule

everyone gets ridiculed for something, too short, too tall, too fat, multi colored hair, plumbers crack, flamboyant attitude, obvious disability. The greater the difference from what is considered a societal norm, the easier it is to ridicule, specially amongst kids...

I'm not saying that there isn't hate out there but there is a lot more tolerance than claims of being ridiculed can account for.
If you want to stick out like a sore thumb, or other appendage, then grow some thicker skin.
You will never be able to dictate other peoples opinions and the more you try the worse the issue will become

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: quintessentone

there is a big difference between discrimination and ridicule

everyone gets ridiculed for something, too short, too tall, too fat, multi colored hair, plumbers crack, flamboyant attitude, obvious disability. The greater the difference from what is considered a societal norm, the easier it is to ridicule, specially amongst kids...

I'm not saying that there isn't hate out there but there is a lot more tolerance than claims of being ridiculed can account for.
If you want to stick out like a sore thumb, or other appendage, then grow some thicker skin.
You will never be able to dictate other peoples opinions and the more you try the worse the issue will become

Imagine both; ridicule and discrimination together.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yeah think?

We could revert back to the 50’s when you hid everything.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yeah think?

We could revert back to the 50’s when you hid everything.

That's it, isn't it? Coming out of the closet upset the apple cart.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Most people don't give a damn about the BLT-double-Epsilon-Delta 3 quadrant + people.

Just leave children ALONE!

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

you mean when people kept their personal lives, "personal"?

What is the need for everyone to know an individuals personal feelings and sexual orientation?

Or I guess the proper question would be...

What is the need for individuals to tell everyone what their personal feelings or sexual orientation are?

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Most people don't give a damn about the BLT-double-Epsilon-Delta 3 quadrant + people.

It's unethical to leave suicidal or children in distress alone or in a vacuum with toxic parents, you know that.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Of course, born different.

Do not start counseling early so they and their family have a better understanding and the psychological tools to be mentally strong in the face of controversy.

Just let them run free and sort it out on their own.

Who needs self esteem when suicidal is the way out.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

you mean when people kept their personal lives, "personal"?

What is the need for everyone to know an individuals personal feelings and sexual orientation?

Is a man and woman walking down the street holding hands keeping their life private?

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join