It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversy After Teachers Union Tells Educators to Destroy Evidence Regarding Gender Identity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: continuousThunder

The only reason, in my experience, to hide something from a parent, is if that parent has proven themselves to be hostile or abusive or controlling.

This is about schools usurping parents rights to their children in favor of the state.

The school sanctuary for students came about directly because of the behavior of parents during the time gay students were coming out.

The parents directly caused the school to enact a safe sanctuary for students.

Children that can talk to their parents do.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

We know of your subservience to the state. Many don't, nor does the gov't have the right.

Nor can you speak with any authority on this matter.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

We know of your subservience to the state. Many don't, nor does the gov't have the right.

Nor can you speak with any authority on this matter.

Has nothing to do with the state.

The parents are directly responsible.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Based on what exactly?

Words you don't like?

Parental practices you don't like?

Boo hoo.

Due process exists and is the next legal step in the instance the child is in danger.

soooory

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Based on what exactly?

Words you don't like?

Boo hoo.

Due process exists and is the next legal step in the instance the child is in danger.

soooory

Based on what?

I think you’ve been here long enough to have been in these conversations.

Deny all you want. Safe sanctuary at school happened in real time not too long ago.

It is a direct result of parental behavior.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Based on what exactly?

Words you don't like?

Boo hoo.

soooory

Based on what?

I think you’ve been here long enough to have been in these conversations.

Deny all you want. Safe sanctuary at school happened in real time not too long ago.

It is a direct result of parental behavior.

No. It's a direct result of sneaky troon groomers bullying school adminstration
edit on 6-9-2023 by Halfswede because: added groomers

link   

You're talking about immigrant studens?

Deny all you want.

I dont deny, I object, converse, argue, debate etc.

Don't lay your hangups on me like you've done for your kid and grandkid....

link   
The teachers didn't want to be caught grooming and indoctrinating children into their Cultural Marxist ideology.

The people that support this are obviously sad people who have nothing but their ideology and their devotion to the State.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The teachers didn't want to be caught grooming and indoctrinating children into their Cultural Marxist ideology.

The people that support this are obviously sad people who have nothing but their ideology and their devotion to the State.

trannies can't even tell girls from boys. To expect any kind of logic or sense to come out of them is just an exercise of futility.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Their circular logic, inane comparisons are baffling even when faced with ACTUAL science that refutes their claims.

Then they just say that it's "old science" like that solves everything.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The teachers union told them something else. An email from Jefferson County Education Association (JCEA) to teachers says, "if you do a questionnaire, please make it a paper and pencil activity - any digital records are more permanent and may be requested under federal law."

I don't care about gender identity or teachers teaching about gender identity in school. I understand others to take issue with the topic.

But as a parent, I certainly do care about unions telling my kids teachers to act in ways that may be illegal and how to cover it up from federal oversight. Today, it's over gender identity tomorrow it will be about something I do care about.

Sounds like the union is brushing up against engaging in organized crim. RICO caes are all the craze these days, someone might want to look into the Jefferson County Education Association.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I’m not the one in denial.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Another great quote....

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You ignore science woman!

You ignore logic for the sake of your ideology.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You ignore science woman!

You ignore logic for the sake of your ideology.

I don't think that's a necessarily fair statement.

Their ideology IS their science and vice versa.

Its....Turing complete!

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's subjective to them while science is strictly objective.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I know Moral Panic is not science.

And seriously doubt politicians are scientists.

edit on 6-9-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: continuousThunder

And as for the statement of mine you quoted, I am meaning there are kids who ARE NOT thinking about it, until certain teachers INFORM them, they could have a choice.

exactly, thank you for putting it that way! There are some kids who aren't thinking about gender stuff, then certain teachers inform them they could have a choice. How does this not seem overblown when that is the case AGAINST???
Like, are your kids brains really that fragile? That they will pop the moment someone says "hey did you know things don't HAVE to be this way"? the moment someone asks "hey, what do you want to choose?" Do you really think that little of your own children?

More, what does this say about your own relationship with gender? The assumption here underlying ALL the kickback in threads like this - that kids heads can be turned by SpOoKy GeNdEr MaGiC with like an optional survey or a catchphrase from a cool teacher or whatever - how fragile is your own relationship with gender to assume that?
See, me, my gender is an inherent, integral part of me, a crucial and inextricable part of understanding who i am and how i fit into the world and nothing can shake that, although many have tried.
I take it it's not the same for the rest of you?
Which is really odd when you consider that the general ATS position is that gender is supposedly immutable and inate.
Like....
If that's true, then how can kids be so easily convinced of the opposite?

Kinda set yourselves up a lil catch 22 there, haven't you?

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I really do not understand why parents that care for the wellbeing of their children will send them to a place like that.

Schools are becoming deceiving places where children has been abused psychologically by groomers.

Parents of School Aged Children are being used as society guinea-pigs. Governors, Mayors, Teacher's Unions, Principles, Teachers are continuously probing to see what they can get away with...how radical they can be, before parents speak up.

And don't forget the FBI is on the side of these probing (evil) officials.

Parents labeled as Terrorists by the FBI: judiciary.house.gov...

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This is a very sensitive subject about a phenomenon that is starting to manifest in our culture.

There is no easy answer to this and there seems to be a fad of association where people are obessed with the transgender concept, especially children who may just be experiencing dysphoria as part of growing up and trying to understand themselves and the changes in the bodies they are in.

I don't know what's causing the wave of children to have these feelings, thoughts and obessions.

Some of it may be genuine, others may be from suggestion and them thinking about the issue and becoming confused about their orientation while trying to process what it means to be a "boy" or a "girl".

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the solution isn't always an immediate dump of chemicals and surgeries.

A lot of young people just need time to process their internal understandings of themselves and come to terms with the reality of their natural born bodies and learn to live in harmony with the cards they have been dealt.

I'm very angry at whomever is pushing this gender ideology to the masses, as it seems like some sort of sociological experiment to introduce such concepts to an increasingly suggestable generation of children.

Studies have shown that the majority of these new "transgender children" are also suffering from various conditions such as autism (who tend to internalize and overanalyze everything and can get obessed with certain concepts or ideas), children with other mental health issues that make them more likely to think that changing their gender will be the magical solution to all their problems because they think the opposite sex has it easier for some reason, and then there's the very real case of those who do actually benefit from hormone treatment.)

The problem is, is that for whatever reason, there is a phenomena of children who are experiencing this dysphoria.

It angers me as a psychologist, because I am very aware of how certain children will become obessed with new information and concepts introduced to them, especially children with underlying mental health issues.

I am well verse in the power of suggestibility and the marketing of ideas in order to stimulate certain parts of the populace to buy a certain brand, or engage in other consumer behavior, and there are so many case examples of children like this on the internet with other fads and consumer goods and mytholgies. They're obessive about such things and will adopt a new idea or fictional storyline and make it a huge part of their lives.

Case in point, how much money did JK Rowling make when Harry Potter hit the shelves and fans went ballistic over the books and started buying the merchendise en masse to make everything in their room align with their favorite House in Hogwarts, all the trinkets and toys and so forth.

But fads come and go, and it's rare to see anyone sporting a Hogwarts shirt anymore because of the recent contraversy over Ms Rowling opinion on transgenders. Everyone took their merchendise and threw it in the trash, to rid themselves of her influence.

But it's one thing to get obessed over a story or series and move on and divest yourself of those consumer trinkets.

Exposing these children to a new "trend" of believing you can change genders is going to leave a lot them chemically castrated, bearing lifelong scars, or dealing with the uncomfotable physical realities of bottom surgery should they go that far with their fantasy.

It makes me angry, because like I said, this smacks of an agenda targeting a new generation of kids with mental issues that make them more likely to internalize such concepts.

I've said it before and I'll say it again as someone who has experienced profound dysphoria twice in her life, you have to stop living in a fantasy world where drugs and surgeries and radical transformations will magically make everything ok.

Life isn't easy.

Being a man isn't easy. It has it's own unique challenges.

Being a woman isn't easy, it has it's own ordeals and realities.

You are who you are, the consciousness has no gender. The psyche is a balance of masculine and feminine forces and will wax and wane from day to day.

The solution is therapy, getting the child to learn how to live comfortably in the body they are born with and adapt to the natural changes in puberty with bravery, resillience, patience and perseverence. Coming to terms with reality.

There are legit transgenders out there who benefit from hormones, I see personal stories all the time of young people on tumblr showing off pics and telling their stories.

I also see a lot of people testifying to regreting their transitions and saying they were rushed through the process too quickly without enough time to discuss their dysphoria before chemical and surgical procedures were recommended.

At some point, we need to find a balance and compromise, and keeping parents ignorant of what their children are going through is a dangerous idea. It concerns me that so many kids out there feel they can't discuss this with their parents and feel they have to keep it a secret, or else hide it from their parents because they fear they will be told no and are stubborn and bullheaded about getting their way and instead go to these educators who simply reinforce their confusion and advocate transitioning.

I'm not saying every household is abusive, some children definitely need help if that's the case such as sexual abuse or physical abuse, but just wanting to use the system to play gender swap without parental knowledge is unheard of.

I believe we have laws on the books regarding providing kids with drugs, cigarettes or alcohol and it's called "contributing to the deliquency of a minor"...how is pushing pharmecutial hormones and chemical castration any different?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join