It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversy After Teachers Union Tells Educators to Destroy Evidence Regarding Gender Identity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I really do not understand why parents that care for the wellbeing of their children will send them to a place like that.

Schools are becoming deceiving places where children has been abused psychologically by groomers.

Because they can't afford private school, and they have to work so they can't home school.

It's pretty obvious answer really; they just don't have a choice.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: continuousThunder
Oh, I don't know, maybe because there HAVE been teachers, telling young kids it is ok NOT to tell your parents you want to be the opposite sex??

so what? think it through. Like, actually THINK, don't just fall into the blind red haze of hatred that is the ATS default the moment the word TRANS is mentioned.
If your child is happy and healthy and trusts you - if they've had a decent upbringing - why would they NOT tell their parents? The only reason, in my experience, to hide something from a parent, is if that parent has proven themselves to be hostile or abusive or controlling. That was why i hid things from my parents, and that's why we don't have a relationship now. All the kids i went to school with who were able to be more open with their parents about their needs and desires had, and still have, much healthier relationships.

Seems fairly cut and dried to me, but then, my heart rate doesn't get dangerously high when i see the word TRANS so what would i know

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Your barking up the wrong tree with me, for trans. You don't know me.

And I get there are some kids that can't tell their parents. But first of all, this really isn't something elementary kids should even be worrying about.

And as for the statement of mine you quoted, I am meaning there are kids who ARE NOT thinking about it, until certain teachers INFORM them, they could have a choice.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I'm working on a more comprehensive thread (that may or may not come to full fruition) to show that there is a larger agenda at play here. Its aim will be to break it down into it's various angles and methods, and explain them thoroughly. This isn't right vs left or blind hatred towards people who identify as transgender.

People, human beings, should understand what's actually going on. Of course, it is my opinion, and again, it's not based on knee jerk reactions, ahtred or phobia, or some sort of moral panic. I feel any objective look and honest consideration will shed light into a dark corner.

edit on 9-6-2023 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

Oh, I don't know, maybe because there HAVE been teachers, telling young kids it is ok NOT to tell your parents you want to be the opposite sex??

Seems fairly cut and dried to me, but then, my heart rate doesn't get dangerously high when i see the word TRANS so what would i know

Some have selective short memory.

This “school is your sanctuary” came about because of how parents reacted negatively when gay students came out.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

There already has been a huge exit from public school. When are the calls to defund them going to start?

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: RazorV66

There already has been a huge exit from public school. When are the calls to defund them going to start?

My kids high school got an additional 100 kids they didn’t plan for.

That’s “right now” reality.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah, you've seen those new millions of immigrants across the border? Someone gotta teach them English....

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yeah, you've seen those new millions of immigrants across the border? Someone gotta teach them English....

Oh yeah — the immigrant excuse.

How shocking you’d immediately go there.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

put tiny audio recorders on your kids. problem solved

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I grew up 25 miles from the border.... Baby I was BORN there.

our schools 60years ago didn't spend the resources teaching English. they put them in grade equivalent. which meant we had nearly grown teens in elementary classes standing in the back because the desks were too small for them. As they learned English they would promote up. The motivation to be in their own age group help them learn English muy pronto.

its not surprising the cluelessness I've encountered either.
edit on 9/6/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

So, what’s the explanation for your 100 new kids ?
At least have a credible explanation if you’re going to pretend someone else’s beliefs are always wrong.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

so what? think it through. Like, actually THINK, don't just fall into the blind red haze of hatred that is the ATS default the moment the word TRANS is mentioned.
If your child is happy and healthy and trusts you - if they've had a decent upbringing - why would they NOT tell their parents? The only reason, in my experience, to hide something from a parent, is if that parent has proven themselves to be hostile or abusive or controlling. That was why i hid things from my parents, and that's why we don't have a relationship now. All the kids i went to school with who were able to be more open with their parents about their needs and desires had, and still have, much healthier relationships.

Kids have been shunning their parents for being old fashioned for 1000 years. Telling their secrets to the cool teachers and cool older kids.who now preach the 100 genders that one needs to be cool.
It’s nice that you assume it’s all because of evil conservative parents though.
Your lecture on logic isn’t as strong as you think, as you make big assumptions to bolster your agendas.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: Annee

So, what’s the explanation for your 100 new kids ?
At least have a credible explanation if you’re going to pretend someone else’s beliefs are always wrong.

Location.

I’m in an unincorporated area of San Bernardino — only a couple hours from LA/Hollywood.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It does when there is a thread on ATS mentioning that term. Just as this thread is about a teachers union telling school officials to destroy evidence of their pandering. You don't have a thing to say about that oddly enough.

[SNIP]
edit on 9.6.2023 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So you live in the #hole part of California...Hemet?
Schools in California started to fail when illegal immigration flooded the school system with non English speakers. They cater to the illegals and DONT teach the other kids anything anymore except crazed gender ideology

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OdinsPath
So you live in the #hole part of California...Hemet?
Schools in California started to fail when illegal immigration flooded the school system with non English speakers. They cater to the illegals and DONT teach the other kids anything anymore except crazed gender ideology

Never said I lived in Hemet.

There are areas where film industry people have homes, built homes, are building.

I can have goats, horses, chickens, etc.

It’s an escape from the city.

But continue on with your negativity doom and gloom.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: marg6043
I really do not understand why parents that care for the wellbeing of their children will send them to a place like that.

Schools are becoming deceiving places where children has been abused psychologically by groomers.

Because they can't afford private school, and they have to work so they can't home school.

It's pretty obvious answer really; they just don't have a choice.

That's one of the problems, non affordable tuition fees.

But see my other thread.
Elon Musk sent his son in a private school paying $50K per year but they have managed to turn his boy into a trans-daughter having infected him with radical left wing nonsense and turned him against those who have money and prestige, so turned the boy against his father.

That's a great private school!!
Woke as hell but Elon is still responsible for sending his boy into that place.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
What an absolutely f'd up thing to say to someone you'd likely not have the balls to say to her face. You should apologize and show some respect.

continuousThunder -
PM sent

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The only reason, in my experience, to hide something from a parent, is if that parent has proven themselves to be hostile or abusive or controlling.

What a load of hogwash.

Kids hide stuff from their parents all the time, even good parents. It's well within a childs nature to rebel and challenge limits.

No one cares what adults do.

This is about schools usurping parents rights to their children in favor of the state.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join