It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000 School Districts Hide Kids Trans Identities From Parents

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

originally posted by: JinMI
However, tread with care because eventually you broach the definition of insanity!:

I'm sure I can find a doctor that will feed my delusions.

I will give you a recommendation to DB.

The voices are real Beer, they, are...real!

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sure keep telling that to yourself, what's happening in these thread is certainly not a debate nor a conversation.

No facts are ever presented just interpretations of what someone said at a press conference, never an actual article that has some legal value to prove any of the trans critique claims

Concentrated effort to deny ignorance with some real research into hospitals and clinic policies to make a real diffrence. The stuff you do when your oh so concerned about something, you want to raise awareness about... Spewing hate filled psychological diagnosis on every occasion, I'm amazed at all the doctors in kackology

Just propaganda, gobble up and

edit on 21-8-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Hows that information coming ... you know ... that proves that the homes of the majority of TRANS students are unsafe? Where is the violence and/or abuse stats? Or are you going to admit what you said is untrue AGAIN?

Even then, it's just used as a sort of emotional blackmail.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-21-2023 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Sure keep telling that to yourself, what's happening in these thread is certainly not a debate nor a conversation.

I disagree.

No facts are ever presented just interpretations of what someone said at a press conference, never an actual article that has some legal value to prove any of the trans critique claims

Factually incorrect. A few have been shared here, and in many other similar threads. They may not meet your expectations though. Have you posted any?

Concentrated effort to deny ignorance with some real research into hospitals and clinic policies to make a real diffrence. The stuff you do when your oh so concerned about something, you want to rause awareness...

Yes, their profits are clearly worth a conversation...right........right?

Yet they don't want to talk about detransitioners. They simply "dont' have room" for that.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Again - PAGE TWO

originally posted by: Annee
History shows LGBTQ* kids need a safe haven — often from their own parents.

That’s a majority history — not a selected rare occurrence.

AGAIN - YOU said a majority of TRANS homes are unsafe. Unsafe means abusive or violent. Provide credible studies that show a majority of trans parents are violent or abusive. Otherwise this is just you voicing your OPINION again and not having any facts to back it up

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks. Grandson then, in future.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

originally posted by: Annee
Mine is the “foundation of support”.

Based on a foundation of lies.

But we've been through this.

So just keep doing you, I guess.

Just know "my thing" doesn't come from a place of winning internet arguments (with you or anyone), it comes from genuine concern.

You have your thing. I acknowledged that.

It is NOT my thing.

And it’s never going to be.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Now I'm questioning if you really do... more assumptions about me, and what I meant in that post.

I don't think you understand me, I need to be literally, literal and walk on egg shells on ATS because otherwise people will pick apart every aspect of your post and bam, one second you sutbly agree with someone and the next you're defending Mao or something crazy like that.

Thank you for showing me how insecure you are tho to have a regular conversation on an OPEN forum (hint, I'm not just replying to you, I try to add to the conversation / thread as a whole) you self centered dick.
edit on 21-8-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I Actaully totally share your concerns. It's absolutely irresponsible to advocate irreversible treatments as something worth a try, and to minors none the less.

I still don't belive any clinic can circumvent parental consent for such treatments. Now homeless kids on the other hand... They're caregiver might, and who knows what he gets paid...

Like I said youtube videos, paywall (thats a new to me), and anecdotal accounts...

As said before protect minors but more importantly put the leash back on Capitalism or suck it up.

Your live or that of your kids is worth nothing, in the face of profit.
If something should be clear by now, is that pharma and mainstream media are one entity.
Give those impressionable kids access to screens and your few hours at home after working means squat when it comes to their education.

Money money money, who doesn't love Capitalism raise his hand....

HE'S A COMMUNIST

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Concentrated effort to deny ignorance with some real research into hospitals and clinic policies to make a real diffrence. The stuff you do when your oh so concerned about something, you want to raise awareness about... Spewing hate filled psychological diagnosis on every occasion, I'm amazed at all the doctors in kackology

Just propaganda, gobble up and
You know I'm tired of leftoids pushing their views on everyone, expecting everyone to confirm or else! THE STATE is guilty about this in the first place so don't see this as an attack.
Let's just do this. The country is divided and should be divided for that reason. On the left the lefties and their states stick to 100% lefty garbage and don't push it on others.
On the right the same , but with obviously right-wing/conservatives and right-wing policies.

We can't agree ever, it's pointless with the endless debates.
Off course the problem is that the government has been overrun by Marxists, so there's no real 'right' wing anymore , just marxism, and eventually all states will be complying because of Agenda2030.

If I could leave the planet, believe me I would , and all my loved ones as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Oh no, why leave now? you worked so hard and invested so much, and now that things get funny you want to bail?

That left, right dichotomy is only in your mind, maybe living in the USA makes you think the whole world is like that it's not...

If Capitalism wasn't in bed with government your rage against government would have half a foot to stand on, but because we let it happen as it profited us too, now we're just doing ourselves over in favor of Capitalism with government helping... Maybe you didn't see it coming.

Now here is an idea coming from old times.... get Capitalism and by extent economy out of government as we keept religions out.

But hey, leave the earth if you must.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was going to say...if i'm scared off by most treatments and surgeries (my plans is to just get a mastectomy and maybe a hysterectomy), why would people put children through it?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm not left, or right.

Actually don't even know where I fall.

Never picked a side, I think the whole system is corrupt.

Never voted either. Except for a certain something to be made recreational.

Don't know if any of that is relevant to my opinions here, or makes them null.

Just thought I'd mention that I'm not coming from any team other than my own.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was going to say...if i'm scared off by most treatments and surgeries (my plans is to just get a mastectomy and maybe a hysterectomy), why would people put children through it?

You
Are
An
Adult

As an adult, I applaud your freedom to choose however you want to be.

It is your choice.

The epitome of freedom.

I would and do support you and any other adult 100%.

I would never mess with your kids. If you were my neighbor, I would never tell your kids to be one way or another. I would never tell your kids to believe in God one way or another.

I HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT.

What gives people the right to think they know better than me to teach my children something that I think is wrong?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

As a caregiver to a person with autism, I highly suspect the correlation between autism and gender identity is not really a correlation but has to do with data collection:

1. People with autism have difficulty with self-expression. For example, my brother says "my mother" instead of "our mother" when speaking with me. It would lead the door open for the person to be misunderstood.
2. Someone diagnosed is already in the system of mental health care - it's super easy to tag on a diagnosis.
3. For people who identify on the low end of the spectrum, autism is now a trendy diagnosis and so is transgender.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

As a caregiver to a person with autism, I highly suspect the correlation between autism and gender identity is not really a correlation but has to do with data collection:

1. People with autism have difficulty with self-expression. For example, my brother says "my mother" instead of "our mother" when speaking with me. It would lead the door open for the person to be misunderstood.
2. Someone diagnosed is already in the system of mental health care - it's super easy to tag on a diagnosis.
3. For people who identify on the low end of the spectrum, autism is now a trendy diagnosis and so is transgender.

My kid has no problem with self expression.

It’s called a spectrum for a reason.

All of them are mental dysfunctions from the ‘norm’.

‘Norm’ being a base measurement for scientific study.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: nugget1
I'm going to be surprised if there isn't a massive amount of parents opting out of the public school system in favor of other learning venues.

Not everyone can afford private schools.
Not everyone can afford to homeschool.
So the kids and families are stuck coming under attack in the public schools.

You are 100% correct. I worked night shifts in a factory when my kids were young, and I wouldn't have been able to get them to and from schools, let alone afford it.

In my area the school system gets over $9,000.00 for every student enrolled. Every student loss will hit the public school system in the pocket book.

I hope every parent who is able will pull their child out of the system.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

Also, I started 50+ years ago with ADHD — now included in the spectrum.

I’ve read and followed just about everything you can read and follow.

Mental (brain) dysfunction runs in families.

Mental (brain) damage is separate.
edit on 21-8-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I usually don't talk about myself, but I feel I should speak up here. Set the record straight for some teachers.

I teach high school theatre. I have more trans/gay/bi/? students in one year than most teachers ever see.

Some facts:
Fewer guys come out as trans than girls. I can't say why. Perhaps it's bullying, norms, or simply not as many. I can give other theories why, but it's not really relevant here. Gay boys, pretty much stay gay boys.

I have seen girls (multiple) who were identifying as boys, get boyfriends in their junior or senior year. It has been my experience that most will switch back to "cis," if left alone. I have also known a "them/they" girl who lamented the loss of her breasts because she wanted to wear a dress to prom.

I believe that most teachers would agree that the majority of gender swaps, are little more than a shout for attention. It is a shame that they are lacking that attention in their lives, but catering to what is mostly a phase isn't right.

I do not deny that there are some students who will keep their new identity throughout their lives. However, these are a minority in my experience. As I said, if left alone, most will revert back to a hetero life choice.

To clarify, "if left alone," means not encouraged or discouraged. Not ignored, but nothing special or different. Once they lose the "specialness" of their decision, it becomes time to find a new avenue of attention.

Never forget, these are children. They are not ready to make life altering decisions.

They should discover themselves in their own time.

School policy: if you want me to change your pronouns, I will contact your parents for their permission.

edit on 21-8-2023 by Dapaga because: I altered it to add altering

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join