It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000 School Districts Hide Kids Trans Identities From Parents

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh Annee

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JinMI

Largest study to date confirms overlap between autism and gender diversity

Yes. Mental impairment.....

Mental simply means brain.

And impairment means weaker and less effective....

Your issue.

No, yours. Demonstrably and admittedly.
edit on 21-8-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Gender dysphoria is a legit medical term that needs to be diagnosed, not some teachers opinion...

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Thanks for these threads you're putting out.

After one of the previous threads you made, I thought I might make one looking at the trans movement as a whole, from multiple angles, and tie them together. My goal is to try and explain why I think there is a nefarious agenda and what it could be.

It's a dark rabbit hole, to be sure.

So posting these threads is helpful to me.

edit on 8-21-2023 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

But, of course, posters on ATS know more than me — who is actually experiencing it in real time.

Again .. just because you have an autistic kid does not make you an expert at all things LGBTQ or TRANS. Get over yourself.

No, it doesn’t. But, I am living it in real life as we speak.

What’s your personal experience?

Did you learn nothing from the previous thread?

(Don't worry I'm not going to repeat it all to you here)

It's just concerning to see you at it again.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I think a Hegelian perspective can shine a light on what's going on, but that's a little too much... or you get it.

Yes I get it, I get the two things you tried to say in that sentence, I really did.

To digress a bit, I know a trans man, who only remembered they were a woman or a girl when people reminded him, he was, a biological girl, all her life she thought she was a boy stuck in a girl's body.
Now that they simply identify as a male, they only remember they are trans when others bring it up, and it tends to be negative unless it's with people they know or during pride events.

I believe you. I should be more selective in my wordings when I use terms like transgender. I did this for a long time but at some point, people either remember my opinion and stance or not. I won't restart from 0 with everyone on the matter, because it's really tiring.

It is not all transgender or whatever, I solely talk about those that push for indoctrinating and supporting mutilation of children.

The topic confuses people, and it's unknown to the critics what gender identity means, so they make blanket judgements and statements and always start with the absolute worst, and then whittle down to the benign (that's the Hegelian perspective)

Ah, you thought I am so dumb that I won't get your snarky remark above, so you thought you had to explain Hegel to me before ending your post. 🙄

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Glad I'm not the only one noticing there are no cogent arguments once you dissect their statements...

And the interaction, with inputs that question the narrative presented by the trans critique, is everything but honest.

the rest of thise threads is circle jerk and bashing those that don't ride the hate train, no actual discussion either, no research into those clinics that treat minors without parental consent, Nothing, zilch, just youtube, and pundit WHY?

When you have to reject scientific studies done, just to rely on pundit news and Twitter to feel confirmed something doesn't add up, in many cases I tend to give the benefit of the doubt and assume some personal traumas to invoke unreflected posts...but who knows, what's really behind...

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

But, of course, posters on ATS know more than me — who is actually experiencing it in real time.

Again .. just because you have an autistic kid does not make you an expert at all things LGBTQ or TRANS. Get over yourself.

I'm sorry to be the one to inform you, but she doesn't absorb anything against her predisposed narrative.

The best that you can do, and IMHO have done, is to put the argument out there for others to see.

The more she talks, the more irrational her position becomes and the worse it makes her look to readers going forward.

Unfortunately, for a myriad of reasons, that is the state of conversation and debate currently.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I have to be very specific when I mention Hegel or other philosophers alike around here, it's nothing against you (you don't need to assume I'm attacking you, I'm not)

But here's some evidence to support my vigilant stance:

WakeUpBeer:

Thanks for these threads you're putting out.

After one of the previous threads you made, I thought I might make one looking at the trans movement as a whole, from multiple angles, and tie them together. My goal is to try and explain why I think there is a nefarious agenda and what it could be.

It's a dark rabbit hole, to be sure.

So posting these threads is helpful to me.

See what I mean?

link   
You understood nothing from my post.

Read it again. This time, think about a world where the school system isn't in your favor ideology. Picture a school system that has a zero tolerance against transgenders. You live in this world now. Your grandson is in school. He says he want's to be normal, the teachers help him. In secrecy they not only help, they also may conspire if your grandson is safe at your place.

You could be a hateful transgender and we should protect your grandson from you.

This is what you support, just in the different direction.

link   

I’m going to say this to you.

I don’t research or follow Autism adults either.

Even though I have an adult child that was not diagnosed because it was not yet recognized.

Your thing is your thing.

Mine is the “foundation of support”.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The best that you can do, and IMHO have done, is to put the argument out there for others to see.

The more she talks, the more irrational her position becomes and the worse it makes her look to readers going forward.

Agreed.

But a man can dream right? Patience of a Saint after all... Lol!

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Irrelevant. And your autism experience is irrelevant as well.
This thread is about 1000 school districts hiding when kids are being TRANS in school.
You have ZERO experience with any of that.

Hows that information coming ... you know ... that proves that the homes of the majority of TRANS students are unsafe? Where is the violence and/or abuse stats? Or are you going to admit what you said is untrue AGAIN?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Agreed.

But a man can dream right? Patience of a Saint after all... Lol!

Indeed.

However, tread with care because eventually you broach the definition of insanity!

link   

I'm sorry to be the one to inform you, but she doesn't absorb anything against her predisposed narrative.

It’s my real everyday life.

What’s your excuse.

link   

Dude, don't # around with me. You're right, I don't need to assume. We both know why you worded it the way you worded it, because you thought I have no idea what you talk about and you hinted on me probably not being able to understand.

Then you tripple down by finally feeling the urge to explain in brackets what Hegel was about.

Please don't insult my intelligence further.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Mine is the “foundation of support”.

Based on a foundation of lies.

But we've been through this.

So just keep doing you, I guess.

Just know "my thing" doesn't come from a place of winning internet arguments (with you or anyone), it comes from genuine concern.

edit on 8-21-2023 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

The trans movement and "fourth" eave femenism, gender identity is a rabbit hole I've been going down lately, and it's a very complicated subject, most, not some, I don't agree o I can pick apart. But then for example, the question what is gender opens up a whole historical can of worms, that goes back thousands of years. It's not as cut and dry as people think.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

However, tread with care because eventually you broach the definition of insanity!:

I'm sure I can find a doctor that will feed my delusions.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It’s my real everyday life.

What’s your excuse.

3 generations at this point, right Annee? All victims? That's your everyday life and your "hangups" have affected your children and grandchildren.

My experience? A "no" every now and again. A rational explanation to the unfair world around me and how it will always be my choice how I deal with it. Which I've passed down to my children.

A duty to man up to problems and consequences for actions.

Those are my experiences Annee.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join