It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000 School Districts Hide Kids Trans Identities From Parents

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I support the right of the kids to have a Safe Haven.

What's a Safe Haven to you?
Free from the "potential" of a parent not being 100% in agreement with their child?
Safe from parent who does not believe in medical intervention for cosmetic issues?
Free from a parent who doesn't want a child behaving a certain way because of their religion?

A Safe Haven to you is a place where YOUR values are recognized.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

You want stats as to how many TRANS people take hormones, testosterone, and blockers?
Seriously? That's pretty standard TRANS 'gender affirming care'.

** I say 'gender affirming care' because that's the term often used, not that it's actually gender affirming.

Oh lookie ... Boston leads the way in mutilating children via surgery.

Boston Childrens Hospital Gender Surgery Program

The Center for Gender Surgery at Boston Children's Hospital offers gender affirmation surgery services to eligible adolescents and young adults who are ready to take this step in their journey.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The problem of transsexual school children didn't exist until this highly organized and funded mess started.
There is no gd grassroots startup of victim trannies out there.

As to your "beat the gay out" retarded comment?
-Complete intellectual dishonesty on display

Rents:"You are a boy Timmy."
School: "You can be a girl, if you want Timmy, we won't tell your parents, it'll be our little secret!"

It is perverse psychological abuse bordering on sexual abuse, leading to high suicide rates, extreme mental problems and a biological end of reproduction.
What are you even smoking?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Like this pediatrics study done in 2021?

fixed link transgender child abuse study
It's an easy read... Lets hear your opinion.

Either way you want to interpret that, because there are at least two. With childhood abuse it's like that, the younger the kid, the closer the family that does the abusing.

So anyway you try to turn this, home sweet home is statistically not a save spot for transgender kids.

Read your own links, adress the quotes i made, and tell me what they imply to you?

edit on 21-8-2023 by Terpene because: Fix link

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You gave us a hot link to gender corrective surgery for youth who have been diagnosed with gender dysphoria...

They arent like an abortion clinic where you just walk in and say cut my junk off doc my mom and dad said I could.

That's also not what i asked for, that's just a medical procedure the BCH offers, one of the best children's hospitals in the US by the looks of it too.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I don't read "gay/bi sources", so no idea if what you described is a thing. I am now reflecting, while I type, why that is but probably because I am confident with myself and not interested in things "gay or bi" typically do. I had to chuckle at that idea because it sound so ridiculous to me.

But of course I did and still do have sporadic contact with some old friends from my wild times in Berlin many of them are homo or bisexual. And of course there has been exchange of thoughts about (the same) things discussed here.

the gay/bi population is concerned that

I am not a spokesperson for either group, but I can tell you that many of us, who live their life silent without the need to flash it into others faces, despise the LGBTQ umbrella for their behavior. Many like me refuse to be thrown into that basket, because of that. The same is true for provoking behavior in public. I don't want to be connected to those, like many others, I just want to be left alone with that. I would never make up or kiss in public, for example, no matter if I date a man or woman.

This is normally how people get to know I am into women:
In January I got employed after being self employed but due to health reasons, had to change my life. The company had a fest for all employed and apprentice and others attached to the company after a few month. I brought my girlfriend.

No one really cared too much, some were surprised, if there were any bad looks, I filtered them out subconsciously. Nobody shunned us, nobody pointed at us, at least. I don't give a # about other's opinion about my partners or sexuality. When we stepped in there, my girlfriend was the one that was a bit anxious but not me.

Because I knew people know me without that extra detail and they either keep that respect or loose it. Those that loose it, loose my respect too, because who, how, why I love others, shall be not of their concern. It changes nothing about my knowledge, skills and professional behavior.

That's how I roll. I don't identify myself with my sexuality. I may write relative often about it here but only in the threads where it is topic. In real life, I don't know when I used words like "bisexual" the last time. I am able to feel deep love towards both men and women's souls and I feel sexually attracted by both.

I don't need to reduce myself down to a letter or term. And I refuse and fight to be thrown into that basket.
edit on 21.8.2023 by TDDAgain because: added something for clarification (the same)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

I support the right of the kids to have a Safe Haven.

What's a Safe Haven to you?
Free from the "potential" of a parent not being 100% in agreement with their child?
Safe from parent who does not believe in medical intervention for cosmetic issues?
Free from a parent who doesn't want a child behaving a certain way because of their religion?

A Safe Haven to you is a place where YOUR values are recognized.

I have an Autistic LGBTQ+ 15 year old ‘boy’ non-binary.

My values are integrity and accepting people as they are. “People are their Heart”.

He is not living my generation. He is living his own.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

The trans movements among youth started way back when I was in my early 20s, that's 13 - 15 or so years ago, I remember working with all sorts of teenagers who were part of wide arrays of the spectrum, it's just become more popular, accepted and understood what "gender" means to the society we live in now.

As for my comment, I was being abhorrent on purpose to get the point that conservatives are basically calling for that by not seeing it from the perspective of the kid who finds amnesty among their school teachers for being gay.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
Why should anyone take an article serious that already in the title uses unscientific terms like "cisgender"?

Cisgender is a term invented to normalize abnormal behavior, by making it appear, that 99% of worlds population need to use a special term to emphasize their perfectly natural and normal sexual attractions!

It's like every citizens that isn't criminal is suddenly called "ciscriminal" or any other lunatic term, to emphasize they are not criminals.

CLOWN WORLD!
edit on 21.8.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Google is your friend.
Puberty blockers for transgender children
Changes the body from what was natural.
"Commonly prescribed".
LOTS MORE LINKs .. simple google used

Mayo Clinic - In Depth Pubertal Blockers

Puberty blockers can be used to delay the changes of puberty in transgender and gender-diverse youth who have started puberty. The medicines most often used for this purpose are called gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analogues. Here's a summary of their possible benefits, side effects and long-term effects. READ MORE AT LINK

Puberty blockers are only given to children who have started puberty. For a child who is assigned female at birth, Dr. Cartaya says puberty typically starts between the ages of 8 and 13. For a child who was assigned male at birth, the range is between 9 and 14.

National Institute of Health - puberty blockers for transgender children

Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogues are commonly prescribed to suppress endogenous puberty for transgender adolescents.

St. Louis Childrens Hospital

Using puberty blockers is like hitting a pause button. By blocking the sex hormones testosterone and estrogen, puberty blockers delay changes that can affect gender expression, including:

Breast growth
Facial hair growth
Periods
Voice deepening
Widening hips

Cedars Sinai - about puberty blockers

The average age of puberty has been falling for decades. It’s now around 10.5 years old for girls and 11.5 years old for boys, according to the Endocrine Society.

New York Times - Puberty Blockers Transgender Children - is there a cost?

Dutch doctors first offered puberty blockers to transgender adolescents three decades ago, typically following up with hormone treatment to help patients transition. Since then, the practice has spread to other countries, with varying protocols, little documentation of outcomes and no government approval of the drugs for that use, including by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

But there is emerging evidence of potential harm from using blockers, according to reviews of scientific papers and interviews with more than 50 doctors and academic experts around the world.

The drugs suppress estrogen and testosterone, hormones that help develop the reproductive system but also affect the bones, the brain and other parts of the body.

edit on 8/21/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Wasn't everyone suddenly gay when it became socially acceptable, it was a craze too and some saw the end of the human race if it was not stopped, this will normalize too. Get the pharma business in check and protect the minors. Honestly it's society that failed to adress all this preemptively. Wer nicht hören will...

That's what happens when you supress something and release the valve too suddenly.

It's much like young adults, that suddenly are alowed all the stuff they saw everyone doing. Want to try it all, as intense as posible, then you'll eventually find your center with what really suits you.

But yes loud idiots are just very annoying, and they are everywhere.
gay community had them too even before they switched to the broader trans umbrella.

This shall pass too.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

YOUR POST FROM PAGE 2

History shows LGBTQ* kids need a safe haven — often from their own parents.

That’s a majority history — not a selected rare occurrence.

AGAIN - provide credible studies that show a majority of trans parents are violent or abusive. Otherwise this is just you voicing your OPINION again and not having any facts to back it up

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Here is the best case scenario with this nonsense...
Meet cody...
twitlink[editby ]edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Terpene
Like this pediatrics study done in 2021?.

The link says site can't come up. Can't get it. Link didn't work

From the title I'd say NO, not like that at all.
She said the MAJORITY of trans parents were abusive or violent.
She gave no proof. There is none.

So anyway you try to turn this, home sweet home is statistically not a save spot for transgender kids.

Untrue.

link   

You're being assumptive. And no how am I supposed to know you're sexual preferences? It's none of mu business.

No, I used this to point out to you that the ones you defend are just the loudest lunatics. The majority of people that are homo or bisexual ARE NOT partaking in the current LGBTQwhatever craze.

That there are homo and bisexuals that think it is horrible what the LGBTQ demands to be able to do with children.

Yet, we have time again, and again, see such statements about the parents of LGBT+ kids chopping their kids genitals off like it's a huge issue, wth absolutely no sources to back it up.

Because, again, one is too much and going by your MO, we are all supposed to wait until major harm is done to children. And only then we are allowed to have a negative opinion about it.

I'm not defending the mutilation, you believe I am, you're talking to yourself on that point. Now, the link I provided shows a study about the abuse of kids within the LGBT+ community.

I can post a link to a picture search machine, about what awaits these kids when their parents and teachers marooned and betrayed them and destroyed their body integrity. Thing is, it would be deleted instantly, people would throw up in rows, be traumatized or worse and I would be banned.

- No one here denies that there are unfit parents on all sides.
- No one here ever said that kids deserve beatings over expressing thoughts about not being or wanting to be a boy or a girl

In fact, I am pretty sure most here would agree that no kid deserves beatings in first place. Your study is water under the bridge.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
Why should anyone take an article serious that already in the title uses unscientific terms like "cisgender"?

Yeah there is that, isn't there. "Cisgender". Pffft. Ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: Annee

YOUR POST FROM PAGE 2

AGAIN - provide credible studies that show a majority of trans parents are violent or abusive. Otherwise this is just you voicing your OPINION again and not having any facts to back it up

What?!?!

Nothing I posted relates to your attempt at twisting it.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

No, I used this to point out to you that the ones you defend are just the loudest lunatics. The majority of people that are homo or bisexual ARE NOT partaking in the current LGBTQwhatever craze.

That point is understood and appreciated here.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

What?!?!

Nothing was twisted.
You said it was unsafe in the majority of homes for TRANS kids.
Provide proof that it is violent or abusive for the majority of the children.
That is what makes a home unsafe. Violence or abuse.
Otherwise, you are just voicing your OPINION with nothing to back it up.

Again - PAGE TWO

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

What?!?!

Nothing was twisted. You said it was unsafe in the majority of homes for TRANS kids.
Provide proof that it is violent or abusive for the majority of the children.
That is what makes a home unsafe. Violence or abuse.
Otherwise, you are just voicing your OPINION with nothing to back it up.

Again - PAGE TWO

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

And this is not the first, or even second time you’ve tried to manipulate what I’ve said.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join