It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000 School Districts Hide Kids Trans Identities From Parents

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

Question:

Is it not the kids driving the kids?

Every generation has “their thing”.

When I listen to my kid talking to friends, it’s like normal everyday conversation to them.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

There is actually a term for what you describe.

That being where someone who identifies as trans, if left to continue without pharma intervention let alone surgery, will "revert?" back.

I was doing a deep dive into it awhile ago for another thread but cannot remember the term used.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You're right. They have no problem calling someone by any pronoun they choose, or any fantasy they want to live.

I saw a girl, who identified as a guy, get hit by an accidental arm swing into her crotch. She said, "You almost hit my d***," and the others just accepted it and moved on. She also got a boyfriend at the end of her senior year.

You know, after the covid, there seemed to be a surge in trans girls. I didn't see as many this last year, and present year. It might possibly have peaked. It might be losing it's "specialness." It might be flipping, and I'll see more trans boys.

Who can say? Ask me again in a couple of years, and we'll see how it's changed.

Remember, though, these are children.

Their parents deserve a say in their lives.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dapaga

They don’t need to be shipped off to conversion therapy or kicked out of the house. Which is what happened to many gay kids a few years back.

I won’t support a repeat of that.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

They don’t need to be shipped off to conversion therapy...

The irony....

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The irony....

In your mind — which I choose not to visit.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I agree.

As a teacher, I am required by law to report abuse or suspected abuse. All of us are.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JinMI

The irony....

In your mind — which I choose not to visit.

Yes, your words,

My mind.

How many others as well? Think we'll get a quorum?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

They don’t need to be shipped off to conversion therapy or kicked out of the house. Which is what happened to many gay kids a few years back.

But there's already laws against kicking children out and counselors can't do conversion therapy.

So why hide from the parent?

My guess of these concerns are really just smoke screens from removing the parental influence.
And maybe if you are really, really honest, it's not even to prevent parental influence but to allow outside influence.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

But there's already laws against kicking children out and counselors can't do conversion therapy.

You honestly think private conversion type therapy couldn’t happen. Just name it something else.

You think parents can’t isolate their kids and browbeat them with an ideology?

I will not support a repeat of what gay kids went through.

My kid openly talks to his friends in our living room without fear. He knows he can discuss anything with me.

Why hide from parents indeed.

edit on 21-8-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Any thing except pray the gay away.
What if he converted.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Because they are gross and intend to damage the child.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I agree.

As a teacher, I am required by law to report abuse or suspected abuse. All of us are.

As a teacher, do you find DEI curriculum abusive? Since it maligns Caucasians essentially, do you feel your Caucasian students are being mentally abused? If not, why? If so, have you considered reporting it?

Just curious, thanks in advance for your response.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You honestly think private conversion type therapy couldn’t happen. Just name it something else.

Actually, I do believe it.

I also believe the State can do those things too!

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   
1000 school districts in desperate need of urgent restaffing. This is inexcusable.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

Actually, I do believe it.

I also believe the State can do those things too!

the state is a worst culprit as can scale the abuse and turn it into an unquestionable abuse factory, indeed as we have seen recently the state can label the abuse as for the greater good.. they pat themselves on the back that the lockdowns have damaged a whole generation f children but the harm was for the greater good..

the states use of the greater good to inflict harm to whole generations far outstrips that of any parent.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

As I previously stated — the history is there from when gay kids needed a Safe Haven.

You said a MAJORITY of LGBTQ parents are abusive.
POST A CREDIBLE STUDY proving your statement.

Stop manipulating what I post.

You make claims without any proof or evidence.. Only one manipulating is you. They asked for proof of your claims, you cannot give any. You post is invalid and far reaching

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Stop ignoring this.

Again - PAGE TWO

History shows LGBTQ* kids need a safe haven — often from their own parents.

That’s a majority history — not a selected rare occurrence.

AGAIN - YOU said a majority of TRANS homes are unsafe. Unsafe means abusive or violent. Provide credible studies that show a majority of trans parents are violent or abusive. Otherwise this is just you voicing your OPINION again and not having any facts to back it up

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The vast majority of children who say they are TRANS ... are not TRANS and change their minds. Yet those children are labeled TRANS when they claim it and are given new names in school and put in opposite gender sports ... pushing the child into TRANS when in fact most will just outgrow the notion if left alone.

Gender Transition Medications and Surgeries for Children in the USA

Only 12–27% of children with gender dysphoria—a condition where one’s perceived gender identity differs from their biological sex—carry it into adulthood, yet many children in the U.S. are still eligible for irreversible therapies and surgeries

edit on 8/22/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

thanks for making me aware of the broken link, I fixed it,I guess you missed that... here it is again, let's see why you don't consider this a credible study ?

transgender
child abuse study

Statistics clearly prove parents and by extent, home, is no save place for Kids. no matter their gender expression.

There is only one bunch of parents that want to control their kids the way you fantasize about, and it's exactly those that need a closer look at their domestic dynamics...

carry on with the garbage it just goes to prove some parents are not apt to procure a save place when it comes to trans topics, let's push it all the way, so they'll actually get the legal groundwork done, so they can take the kids from them... there are a couple of reasons the state can take kids from their parents, you know...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join