It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000 School Districts Hide Kids Trans Identities From Parents

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

again a misrepresentation of the laws... parental consent is needed for surgeries no matter where, now the age of consent might vary.
are you going to tell parents they suddenly can't circumcise their babies, parents have the right to cut boy's foreskin with no medical necessity. that's a religiously motivated mutilation of babies...
nothing new under the sun when it comes to sick parents. all the more reasons to empower teachers...

You reap what you sow

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Your logic is flawed and you most likely have no children of your own.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

originally posted by: Annee

You honestly think private conversion type therapy couldn’t happen. Just name it something else.

You think parents can’t isolate their kids and browbeat them with an ideology?

Actually, I do believe it.

I also believe the State can do those things too!

Kid feels like they can’t talk to their parents.

So, punish the kid?

In no way will I support a repeat of what happened to gay kids.

I support a safe haven.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

It says there is more physical abuse and sexual abuse reported for TRANS. The alleged psychological abuse can be dismissed since we don't know if they count non acceptance of being TRANS as supposed psychological abuse (which it isn't). Again - having a higher level of physical and sexual abuse doesn't equate to a MAJORITY of TRANS homes being unsafe like ANNEE falsely claimed. It simply doesn't.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
again a misrepresentation of the laws

Nope.

... parental consent is needed for surgeries no matter where, now the age of consent might vary.
are you going to tell parents they suddenly can't circumcise their babies, parents have the right to cut boy's foreskin with no medical necessity. that's a religiously motivated mutilation of babies...

Not sure why you are bringing that up. Can't follow your thought process.

nothing new under the sun when it comes to sick parents. all the more reasons to empower teachers...

What is sick is pushing TRANS on children who, given time and space, will likely outgrow the notion. What is sick is excluding parents from their minor childrens lives and having teachers take over and act like the children are theirs WHEN THEY ARE NOT.

You reap what you sow

Yes, and what the public schools are sewing is twisted and sick.
Destroy the family. The state takes over raising the child.
Marxism.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Why is it the school's responsibility to get involved in the children's lives outside of school? Seems like the same people who want schools out of their children's personal lives are now complaining because the school is not getting involved in the student's family lives outside of school.

If a child has desires to be gender nonconforming, the parents can have a conversation with their child...

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I support a safe haven.

The public schools are not safe for children.
TRANS is pushed on them and they are labeled.
When the fact is, if left alone, they would most likely outgrow the notion.
I posted the facts and stats to back that up.

Stop ignoring this.

Again - PAGE TWO

History shows LGBTQ* kids need a safe haven — often from their own parents.

That’s a majority history — not a selected rare occurrence.

AGAIN - YOU said a majority of TRANS homes are unsafe. Unsafe means abusive or violent. Provide credible studies that show a majority of trans parents are violent or abusive. Otherwise this is just you voicing your OPINION again and not having any facts to back it up

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

it's just their MO, there is no organic discussion possible, it's either fear driven or plain propaganda, at least let's hope it's not some mental impairing that's at work that would really take the joy out of it...

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Seventy-three percent of TGAs reported psychological abuse

maybe you don't understand percentages either...73% is definitely a majority...

psychological abuse can be dismissed

if only you had any credentials to do so.
So you're going to dismiss a scientific study because you are the expert suddenly, because you consider parents should have the right to psychologically abuse their children's. way to go

nah, at this point you have zero credibility, it's you who is out of touch and locked in a reductionist view on the matter.

keep making yourself irrelevant...

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

State care ISN'T a SAFE HAVEN for any child!

And if you think it's a good idea for the State to be able to control your child in secret - think about this....

All of these posters on ATS that disagree with you - they win the next election and control the State/School board
Cool with you the State now has the same power?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
maybe you don't understand percentages either...73% is definitely a majority. So you're going to dismiss a scientific study because you are the expert suddenly, because you consider parents should have the right to psychologically abuse their children's. way to go

Again, they didn't state what they considered 'psychological abuse'. Not going along with trans ideology isn't abuse but they may say it is. The psychological abuse portion of that is in question.

nah, at this point you have zero credibility, it's you who is out of touch and locked in a reductionist view on the matter.

My credibility is better than yours and a hell of a lot better than ANNEEs. Your defense of over reaching teachers and demonization of parents is what is out of touch and incredible. Marxism and the destruction of families is what you push.

keep making yourself irrelevant...

You wish.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

TRUE! I posted information showing that a majority of so called "TRANS" children change their minds and outgrow the notion that they are TRANS. Yet the schools push TRANS ... using changed names and putting children in opposite gender sports ... instead of just ignoring it and letting the majority of children naturally realize they are indeed the gender they were born to.

It's sick stuff. Politically motivated. Power motivated. Anti-family. Marxist. NOT SAFE.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Its a good thing those kids are in the US, doncha think!

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I harken back to being a pony!

All the girls in 3rd grade were ponies. This was LONG before a toy company and cartoon made a FORTUNE out of this weird penis envy thing girls have gone thru for hundreds of years. Horse love. It is a thing.

I'm glad the teacher didn't put a bridle on me.

And my parents said hell no, you cant have a horse.... and there isn't one going to be in the backyard xmas morning!
edit on 8/22/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

And if you think it's a good idea for the State to be able to control your child in secret - think about this....

All of these posters on ATS that disagree with you - they win the next election and control the State/School board
Cool with you the State now has the same power?

I don’t have paranoia of State and find it overblown on ATS.

My kid’s been in public school Special Ed since age 4. And it’s been amazing.

Parent’s indoctrination/ideologies were the horrors during the time gay kids were being exposed/reported — not the State.

edit on 22-8-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

lol

Any ideology different than yours is "indoctrination" and "horrors".

It's clear and obvious that you do not believe in individual rights, freedoms or liberties.

You obey they State, say what the State tells you to say.

You're the neo-Marxists. Nothing you state supports individuality, or any of the tenets in the Constitution.

I've seen too often the anti-American sentiments on this site.

It's a damned shame.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
not a wish, but reality.

If you can't fathom this reality, the problem and solution is to be found on your side.

you won't change the world either with those unreflected hate filled threads, especially you won't stop society to become more inclusive.
Na, it just shows why there are rules needed to protect humans from such individuals like the ones hating here.
you only seem normal to each other , everyone else sees your issues.

you can always exclude yourself from society, might be better than whine on a message board about how you don't understand the world anymore and that you have a hard time to understand the trans rhetoric, especially.

Yet the reason you don't understand something is always the others, that's child logic...

If everyone seems crazy, it's more often than not, you who is...

can you feel it already? it's a bit scary when becoming irrelevant...

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

lol

Any ideology different than yours is "indoctrination" and "horrors".

Listening to your kid?

The horror.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I'll just say this one last thing...

You are all pro-State now because for you, the State happens to be on "your" side now.
Political leanings of the government go back and forth all the time - they are never the same.

Do you realize less than 50 years ago your situation with the State would have been VERY different?

To wonderful State you aren't paranoid about would have done this to you are your autistic/trans child:

1. Removed you as guardian (common if you wanted care)
2. Place your child in a group home for mentally distributed children
3. Treated your child as if they could control their autistic characteristics. Very possible they would use physical punishment
4. Blamed you for your child having autism. They would call you a cold and uncaring mother
5.Treated any non-straight ideas/actions as a mental illness

And if you think it can't ever go back - you are ignoring thousands of years of history.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join