It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000 School Districts Hide Kids Trans Identities From Parents

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
A family would do well to locate these districts, move into them, get their kids enrolled, then bring in the legal pitbulls.
Who wants to be a millionaire?
Private school up through college would be paid for along with your retirement to couch investing off the interest.
Two birds

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

galop.org.uk...

I find it interesting how people keep saying children are being mutilated in the thousands, (with no sources) and parents should have absolute say in how a kid feels around their peers and when they aren't under the watchful eye of their parents.

Let's legalize parents ability to beat the gay out of them, that's what needs to be done!

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
One kid mutilated is one too much.

Let's legalize parents ability to beat the gay out of them, that's what needs to be done!

Strawman

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

You're right, but we don't live in a perfect world and unfortunately it has and will happen, whether you like it or not, just like how kids will find out they're gay and when they tell their parents they will get ostracized, beaten, made fun of, belittled, so they go to another authority figure, their teachers, aunts or uncles, etc.
And they will do that whether you like it or not.

edit on 21-8-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Stop manipulating what I post.

YOU SAID IT.

Your post from page 2

History shows LGBTQ* kids need a safe haven — often from their own parents.

That’s a majority history — not a selected rare occurrence.

AGAIN - provide credible studies that show a majority of trans parents are violent or abusive. Otherwise this is just you voicing your OPINION again and not having any facts to back it up.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

The kids change names at school and the school goes along with it, and doesn't tell the parent. The kids go to opposite gender sports and the school goes along with it and doesn't tell the parent. etc etc. If the parent doesn't go along with TRANS ideology they are considered abusive and don't get told. Destruction of the family. Marxism ... the state knows better and raises the kids.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
You are not aware that you are talking to a bisexual person, aren't you?

And of course I too was ridiculed by classmates (and I was scrutinized by my parents but for a different reason). However, if I someone gave me the choice to either endure that or have my parents allow a life changing operation at childs age, I would choose the ridicule 100x over the last one.

I too spoke about things like wanting to have a penis or be a boy. Mainly because it is better to pee outdoors and because boys are allowed so much more than girls. Yes I was a "tomboy". I am female and happy in my body. I love my body, I even love to smell my own body. Still I said these things but out of different reasons.

Had my parents dragged me to mutilate a penis on me, I would not be happy. I am not talking out of my ass here, I wrote this in a lot of such threads. I speak from experience.

You, not so much.
edit on 21.8.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
I find it interesting how people keep saying children are being mutilated in the thousands, (with no sources)

Every "trans" kid that takes hormones, testosterone, blockers and/or has gender reassignment breast removal has been mutilated.

and parents should have absolute say in how a kid feels around their peers and when they aren't under the watchful eye of their parents.

No one said that. That's extreme loaded language. Many parents don't want their kids subjected to trans ideology because, frankly, it's not believable that all the kids who are suddenly claiming to be trans actually are. Parents object to the schools renaming their children and going along with the new name without informing them of what is happening. Parents object to schools putting their children in opposite gender sports and not telling them what is happening. No one said parents should dictate how their kids feel. That's absurd.

Extreme loaded language. Useless in this conversation.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

History with LGBTQ+ kids —- does not support right of parent over right of kid.

Your idealism has been proven wrong.

No, it hasn't.

You can't start carving out exceptions when talking about basic rights.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely....

I felt the same way when all these ATS posters were gleeful about a shoplifter getting beaten by a clerk.
You can't cross that line - who gets to decide when that line is crossed?

Say you lived in Texas and had a gay child. Would you want the school taking your child to a counselor to convince them they are mentally ill?

edit on August 21st 2023 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have read a few articles from gay/bi sources stating that a segment of the gay/bi population is concerned that this TRANS fad is taking perfectly healthy gay or bi children and pushing them to have reassignment surgery (or take testosterone, hormones, blockers) because they are supposedly TRANS. Kids don't understand the difference between homosexuality, bisexuality and TRANS. So because TRANS is the 'in' thing right now, they say they are TRANS.
edit on 8/21/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/21/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You're being assumptive. And no how am I supposed to know you're sexual preferences? It's none of mu business.

The amount of hyperbolic nonsense posted on this site about kids being mutilated in the thousands is ridiculous. It's just as bad as calling every politician people don't like a pedophile, it's bottom of the barrel garbage name calling or making things up to demonize a certain demographic.

Yet, we have time again, and again, see such statements about the parents of LGBT+ kids chopping their kids genitals off like it's a huge issue, wth absolutely no sources to back it up. It may happen and most likely does, its naive to think so, but, it's not as big of a deal as kids coming out gay and getting the cold shoulder from the two or one person they trust the most.

I'm not defending the mutilation, you believe I am, you're talking to yourself on that point. Now, the link I provided shows a study about the abuse of kids within the LGBT+ community.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The amount of hyperbolic nonsense posted on this site about kids being mutilated in the thousands is ridiculous.

Taking hormones, testosterone, blockers and getting breasts removed all happen to underage kids. That's mutilation. There is talk in the news that the LGBTQ warriors want transition surgery to happen BEFORE puberty so kids won't 'go through the wrong puberty'. That's what is insane.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I find it interesting how people keep saying children are being mutilated in the thousands, (with no sources)

Every "trans" kid that takes hormones, testosterone, blockers and/or has gender reassignment breast removal has been mutilated.

and parents should have absolute say in how a kid feels around their peers and when they aren't under the watchful eye of their parents.

No one said that. That's extreme loaded language. Many parents don't want their kids subjected to trans ideology because, frankly, it's not believable that all the kids who are suddenly claiming to be trans actually are. Parents object to the schools renaming their children and going along with the new name without informing them of what is happening. Parents object to schools putting their children in opposite gender sports and not telling them what is happening. No one said parents should dictate how their kids feel. That's absurd.

Extreme loaded language. Useless in this conversation.

Loaded language? You're painting the grotesque picture of chuldren being mutilated, not me.

Every "trans" kid that takes hormones, testosterone, blockers and/or has gender reassignment breast removal has been mutilated

Gonna need a study about that one champ. Us pro gay bud light folk gave you one, your turn.
edit on 21-8-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

History with LGBTQ+ kids —- does not support right of parent over right of kid.

Your idealism has been proven wrong.

I felt the same way when all these ATS posters were gleeful about shoplifter getting beaten by the clerk.
You can't cross that line - who gets to decide when that line is crossed?

Say you lived in Texas and had a gay child. Would you want the school taking your child to a counselor to convince them they are mentally ill?

Unfortunately, in the case of the shoplifter — you can’t take the law into your own hands. You can detain, but you can’t beat them up. That store owner is lucky he’s not in jail. I personally support right of business and property.

But that has nothing to do with LGBTQ* kids having a Safe Haven at their school.

I would never live in Texas.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Gonna need a study about that one champ. Us pro gay bud light folk gave you one, your turn.

Hormones, testosterone, blockers ... all change the body. It's not natural. It's mutilation.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I would never live in Texas.

Texas wouldn't want you.

YOUR POST FROM PAGE 2

History shows LGBTQ* kids need a safe haven — often from their own parents.

That’s a majority history — not a selected rare occurrence.

AGAIN - provide credible studies that show a majority of trans parents are violent or abusive. Otherwise this is just you voicing your OPINION again and not having any facts to back it up

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You're all over the place...

I think any irreversible intervention needs parental consent and if not... How come there is even a legal loophole?

Nah i think this is phantasy land striking again.

You won't have a hard time finding a hospital and their policies towards the issue.
Let's find those that actually let minors do gender reassignment therapy without parental consent and force them to change their policies, can't be so hard...

Some actual legal facts that prove what you claim to be a widespread reality. You know, it's kind of what we do here, denying ignorance and such...

I'll be there fighting with you, I'm totally against any and all irreversible treatments on minors, heck, include, sugar, piercings, tatoos, and circumcision too.
I just don't believe you without actually showing some paragraphs that regulates the issue contrary to how most of the issues regarding minors and consent are regulated up to date.

I dont think teachers have the rights necessary to consent to such treatments neither.
But nothing will Stop them from adressing a kid by their preferred pronouns, and if they see no need to inform the parents about it, they won't.

They are also humans and not the parents private servants, informants or spies, they will decide on an individual base what to tell parents, in the best interest of the kid, not the parents...

Has always been like that, and should stay like that...

Lets remember the stats about where all the bad stuff actually happens. At home between uncle sams lap.

School is the only save place for many kids now some of them might happen to be trans, they shouldn't be protected like the other kids, is that where this is going?

I dont get the reasoning behind all this rouse, but I read what the actual policy says.
not the trauma based head cinema inspired by a hasty OP screaming propaganda, who might not even read his own links. maybe that's the diffrence...

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a hasty OP screaming propaganda, who might not even read his own links.

1 - I read my links just fine.
2 - I'm not a 'he'. I'm a 'she'.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

How often is this happening? To who? Where? When?

I need stats a study to back up your claim. I'm not denying it's happening, it does happen, but you keep making it sound like it's a plague among youth.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: Annee

But grooming children in secrecy, even encouraging that the teachers "should keep it a secret to the parents". A child that can not decide on their own, that isn't extremism?

And now we ‘have’ to bring grooming in

Let’s see:

Abortion
Mutilation
Communism
Muslim fear
Grooming
Extremism

Can’t any of you stay on topic?

I was totally on topic, what I was saying was called an ANALOGY. Odd that so many people these days seem to be unable to understand an anology when they make one.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join