It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A store owner was killed over a Pride flag she flew in front of her California business

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

There's a lot of inconsistencies in that video that suggest it was staged by the sign's owner.

Why was the camera only focused on the sign?

Why was the sign facing the camera an not the road?

Why was the biker wearing the same clothes when he returned, theoretically, hours later?

Why does the timestamp indicate the incident occurred on both August 15 and February 18?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2

I assume you’re referring to last year’s protest over a man being lynched in the street

Can you explain to me how being triggered by a rainbow flag is the same?

And being shot and killed over said flag?

It doesn’t matter how much sense you make.

These right wingers support the murder of a mother of nine, over a flag.

These jokers will advise someone to not pay attention to MSM and in the same breathe act as if the lgbtq+ community is “shoving something in their face” (telling term to use).

Does the right wing have zero ability to choose what media they take in?

Let them tell it they’d claim the gays show up at their basement dwelling at 9pm on Thursdays to tape their eyelids open to force them to watch Project Runway.

No, these terrorist have no issue with that woman’s murder.

They are comfortable attempting to create the narrative that somehow the Left is responsible.

edit on 21-8-2023 by 3000Hard because: Reason

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Sounds like the Trump haters to me. MSDNC, CNN. Are they stochastically trying to get him killed?

I don't watch CNN. I do watch about 3 hrs of MSNBC most days. They seem to think that it is very important for the benefit of the nation for Trump to stand trial before a jury of his peers. That's what they push for.

When I consider how much money is involved in all the beefed up security; Federal, States, Counties, Cities; and I ask myself "Is it worth it?" My answer is "Yes".

I just hope that all those armed people around him have been very carefully screened.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3000Hard

These jokers will advise someone to not pay attention to MSM and in the same breathe act as if the lgbtq+ community is “shoving something in their face” (telling term to use).

Perhaps the media they watch is telling them that someone is shoving it in their face. They believe their media.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: 3000Hard

Perhaps the media they watch is telling them that someone is shoving it in their face. They believe their media.

Perhaps you’re right.

Sheeple gonna sheeple.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Bottom line - she should not have been murdered no matter if that stupid LGBTQ Flag was being flown or not.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3000Hard

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: Mahogany

There are always going to be people out there who will be violent. Like BLM being violent, and Antifa

BLM and Antifa had zero to do with this.

Why did you not choose some white nationalist group to help make your point?

You are part of the problem!

So, blame white people and all is well? That's your play.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

There are always going to be people out there who will be violent. Like BLM being violent, and Antifa

The question still stands!

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2

I assume you’re referring to last year’s protest over a man being lynched in the street

Can you explain to me how being triggered by a rainbow flag is the same?

And being shot and killed over said flag?

It doesn’t matter how much sense you make.

These right wingers support the murder of a mother of nine, over a flag.

Does the right wing have zero ability to choose what media they take in?

Let them tell it they’d claim the gays show up at their basement dwelling at 9pm on Thursdays to tape their eyelids open to force them to watch Project Runway.

No, these terrorist have no issue with that woman’s murder.

They are comfortable attempting to create the narrative that somehow the Left is responsible.

I’ve already said the killer should receive the full weight of the law. So that’s one lie from you, addressed.
Frankly, I think several of you are just as likely to be lying about the whole story, or slavish believers of whatever unvetted story you read.
Nobody knows the disposition of this story perfectly right now. You and a few fellow travelers are the only ones claiming to be infallible in your opinions.
Par for the course. The most arrogant inflexible claims built on zero solid knowledge.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The question still stands!

The old “when did you stop beating your wife ?”
Nice ….. the most childish of antics.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

There's a lot of inconsistencies in that video that suggest it was staged by the sign's owner.

Why was the biker wearing the same clothes when he returned, theoretically, hours later?

Why does the timestamp indicate the incident occurred on both August 15 and February 18?

Haha….. “don’t believe your lying eyes !”

On. Video. Lighting. The. Sign. ……

And you guys can’t understand why we seldom think you’re telling the truth.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Antifa is inextricably linked to every sick leftist nonsense movement.
They show up at any and every weirdo gathering hoping to chuck a rock or swing a stick at somebody conservative or GOP.
One more lie / assumption down.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

While tragic, this is (a phrase the left likes to use) a "one-off".

It's nothing like the 1500+ shootings that have happened in Chicago this year.

The leftists will use this death as a push for gun control and more attacks on anyone who does not obey their Ideology.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Remember the Trump supporter that claimed Leftists vandalized his house only for it turn out he did it himself?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

You mean kind of how Jussie Smollett faked a hate crime against himself?

What's your point?
edit on 21-8-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

"How do we stop this?"

We would have to stop seeing this world divided between us and them.

As long as we judge and punish, instead of trying to understand each other and help, this circle will keep on turning for ever.

Think about how we train our dogs, punishing them makes them fearful and/or aggressive, only positive interactions can change them for the better. (I will not apologise for comparing humans to dogs, we are all animals)

I know it's easier said than done. It's difficult to help someone who seemingly does not deserve our help but they need it the most.

They aren't evil. They are mistaken, lost, full of perceived injustice and hate, often maltreated as children, so much so, that they are willing to put their lives on the line to "fix" what they think is broken.

They can't see their own brokenness. Very few criminals think themselves evil and if they do, they usually lost hope in society and think they are right to revenge on it. They embrace it because they believe there is no hope for them, that they can't be forgiven. It's not true, we are all humans.

Each one of us had a moment in life when we wanted to do something really "evil". We didn't do it not because we are better human beings but because our upbringing, our lives were better. We were equipped to make better choices. Only empathy can cure this. Fight fire with water not fire. Fight hatred with love not more hatred.

We would have to accept people who commit crimes as humans that made mistakes, not evil creatures of the dark.

For now we just bounce suffering around and add to it on every corner. Revenge only brings more revenge. And prisons create bigger criminals.

In art when an evil character ends up imprisoned for years, we can relate to their anger and will to revenge on their captors once they break free. It's a common theme. And yet we imprison our own people without considering what it does to their psyche.

I would vote to turn prisons into help facilities where inmates aren't punished but bombarded with empathy and love. We need to keep them away from society, sure, but we don't need to make it worse. Which would also mean not indulging in revenge as we win our cases. Understanding that they did what they did because they didn't know any better. Stop playing a victim and become a hero. Each one of us has that potential within them.

Love Motherf*****s! It's the only thing that can change the world!

Seriously, think about it, we want a happy, positive society but we use anger and hate to achieve it? It makes no sense. We've been doing it for centuries and it never worked, it only created Nazism and divisions. I think it's time to stop this and try something else for a change. It's extremely difficult I know, to forgive someone who hurt you and doesn't even feel a sliver of remorse but, punishing them will not change them, helping them might though. Honestly who likes to listen to their enemy, never mind agreeing with them? We need to stop being enemies.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

a reply to: CoyoteAngels

He literally threatened her over the flag.

I think the reason is pretty clear.

So, there is video+audio evidence of this?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: Threadbare

The very original poster boy for gay rights, Mathew Sheppard, was heniously murdered over a drug deal gone bad, not because he was gay.

I... actually did not know that.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Only if you're incapable of rational thought...

Because the sign had been vandalized multiple times?

It was a double-sided sign.

Because he'd been busy all day and night vandalizing Trump signs?

Because they were two separate incidents.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

a reply to: stevieray

Remember the Trump supporter that claimed Leftists vandalized his house only for it turn out he did it himself?

Well, that guy should go to jail for wasting police resources, filing a false report, and so on.

I believe both sides should get the same treatment.

Such as Trump shouldn’t be the only guy targeted for documents when we discovered that half a dozen others did the same thing. I know, I know, there are 101 childish “reasons“ that the hypocrisy is great ….. don’t waste our time.

In closing, I’ll bet you can’t state right now that Smollett should be punished, or that Pelosi should be investigated for her many roles in J6, just like Trump.
You won’t, you simply can’t.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join