It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A store owner was killed over a Pride flag she flew in front of her California business

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I don't like your gay flag, bang!

Is this what this terrible is insinuating?
lol
yeah, no

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Thank you for clarifying that. Bunch of high strung individuals here lately.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare
Navy set to honor homosexual predator

Harvey Milk was a sexual predator who preyed upon teen boys. According to The Mayor of Castro Street, Milk's very favorable biography by Randy Shilts, in 1963, when Milk was 33, he took in "Jack" Galen McKinley, a 16-year-old runaway in New York City "who was looking for some kind of father figure," to live with him as a lover. (click here for photo)

While Jack was still a minor, Milk moved him to San Francisco. However, when Jack matured beyond Milk's taste for young guys, Milk dropped him

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

So Milk took in a runaway?

I don't see anything in there about him sexually assaulting McKinley.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Was a store owner killed who flew a LGBT Flag killed for it or did someone die tragically that had a LGBT flag hanging at their store? It means two different things.

Before the shooting, the man “made several disparaging remarks about a rainbow flag that stood outside the store,” sheriff’s officials said.It was not immediately clear what happened when officers confronted the man, whose identity hadn’t been released as of Sunday.

This is tragic but the headline reads as if someone was hunting people who flew PRIDE flags....

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Ew.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

So Milk took in a runaway?

I don't see anything in there about him sexually assaulting McKinley.

Consensual sex with a minor is STATUTORY RAPE.

Rape tends to have an associated assault component. Are you implying that pedophilia isn't a form of assault???

I'm sure the victims would disagree.
edit on 8/20/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not, I didn't know him, didn't live in SF, didn't pay much attention, and didn't care.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Agreed. Except in self defense. Then it isn't murder.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

He moved him across state lines. And then dumped him as he grew older. Who then was very callous when the young man threatened to kill himself. He said to him 'dont make a mess'. He ended up jumping 8 stories.

See, it's not ever quite so simple, is it?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You justify anything as long as its a lefty did it, huh?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This is more so on the guy having some catastrophic issues.

We all have disagreements or preferences.

Doesn’t mean you go out and assault someone or in this case use a firearm because the other party roots for the other team/teams. Or support a flag on store fronts. Could be many reasons.

And don’t give me that BS it’s always support and not manipulation.

Enough of this BS. I bet this will get weaponized politically obviously for votes.

The guy most likely had some major catastrophic issues.

edit on 20-8-2023 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Harvey Milk was assassinated
because he was gay.

originally posted by: watchitburn
He was a pedophile rapist.

He got what he deserved.

AND
At least two of harvey milk's under-aged victims
committed suicide for being
sexually exploited by him.
They were used like canned meat.

AND
the gay-industry is pushing harvey's books as
sex 'education' for elementary school children.
Now how SICK and demented is that !
The $ex-industry is a busine$$ >
"Transgenderism Has ‘Parasitized People’s Emotions"
:Says Expert
www.theepochtimes.com...

Anyways,
Odd name for a shop
"Mag Pi" and way over priced
www.shopmagpi.com...

Btw I see flags as representative of
countries ect., culture, and groups.
So the sex-industry is a culture, group thing now ?
No wonder straight people are angry,
sex is NOT group or culture; no matter how
the industry morphs it.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
There are hundreds if not thousands of stories about people being attacked and nearly killed for wearing MAGA hats. How sad is it that people have to die before it's considered news worthy?

I've noticed a big difference between liberals and conservatives; conservatives absolutely despise skin heads, boogaloo boys and all the radicals; liberals embrace all of their LGBTQWERTY, Antifa, BLM etc. radicals and do everything they can to egg them on and empower them. Even Kamala Harris set up funding to bail Antifa/BLM criminals out of jail and funded their defense.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It is very sad that this is something that happened. This world is crazy. Someone taking away rights that they had no right to take.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cre8chaos
It is very sad that this is something that happened. This world is crazy. Someone taking away rights that they had no right to take.

Welcome to California.

edit on 8/21/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Replace the Pride flag with a Trump flag. Would you be giving the murderer the same benefit of the doubt?

Funny you should mention the Trump flag as I saw this video on Saturday. I don't believe this liberal is long for this world if he keeps up these antics.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   
i read the article its still not clear on motivation.. and if it was an lgb flag or the trans progress flag..

the trans progress flag also triggers a strong response in homosexuals, especially those who see it as symbolising the mutilation of kids, or for some homosexuals converting proto homosexuals into hetrosexuals to eradicate homosexuality..

around here the triangle part of the progress flag gets cut out as some gays find it offencive to be on their flag, more often this gets put down to the *cough*cough* far right, but they'd just tear the flags down not cut out the triangle and leaving the LGB pride flag flying.

so the context of the argument over the flag would give more details..

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: Mahogany

There are always going to be people out there who will be violent. Like BLM being violent, and Antifa

BLM and Antifa had zero to do with this.

Why did you not choose some white nationalist group to help make your point?

You are part of the problem!

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Mahogany

There have been crazies on this planet since the dawn of time, and there always will be.

I recommend turning off the MSM news and finding something better to do with your time than focusing on Trump.

You’ll be much happier. I guarantee it.

You are making that point to the wrong people if you are recommending Mahogany stop paying attention.

Seems if you were really concerned you would not turn a blind eye to the actual supporters of anti-lgbt+ hate mongers.
edit on 21-8-2023 by 3000Hard because: Reason

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join